Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Yeah but I mean trump had heel spurs and couldn't even go to war so it was a tough time for everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

jerry seinfel posted:

Lol I'm gonna spend Sunday with my girlfriend's big New York Very Italian family and some of them are huge dotard lovers

Guarantee they're gonna be all aboard Trump's tax plan and think they're gonna be "doin great baby"

they're not smart, OP

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SKULL.GIF posted:

It's not so much that the thread is relaxed and not taking things seriously as it is a few people doing their absolute best to flood the thread with as much white noise as they can

*raises paw*

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

missed dumpling chat but i just wanna throw out that xiaolongbao is the food of the gods tia

qft

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

the bitcoin of weed posted:

considering the US government's historical attitude towards PR we'll probably just collectively forget about it

https://twitter.com/ZachJCarter/status/898647718549172225

(pro thread)

Didn't PR vote twice to stay in their weird situation with the US? Latest one was only a couple of yrs AFAIK

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

The obession with winning is p. funny. If you are earning 25k, you aren't really winning anything in Trump's plan. It looks like he is taking away the EITC.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

It's not so much that the thread is relaxed and not taking things seriously as it is a few people doing their absolute best to flood the thread with as much white noise as they can

https://i.imgur.com/A046pCc.gifv

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

He can't help himself. Can't wait for all the union bashing to come next when he loses more ground.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

isn't the gop white noise

hiyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

SKULL.GIF posted:

https://i.imgur.com/sSvtgPs.gifv

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Shageletic posted:

Didn't PR vote twice to stay in their weird situation with the US? Latest one was only a couple of yrs AFAIK

If they had gotten statehood tromp probably would maybe be doing more

Or they should just make sure there's a Trump Brand Property always in operation

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i can post any color of noise u want

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Shageletic posted:

i thought they voted to become a state because they had given up on ever gaining independence

idk they've had quite a few of these that have probably gone both ways

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Reality Winner posted:

Can glioblastomas vote? The constitution is unclear.

By the laws of Air Bud, if it is not specifically prohibited then it is allowed.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Shageletic posted:

I think they voted to petition to become a state last time but a ton of people boycotted the vote for some reason (I'm not up on PR politics) so it went nowhere.

The last big vote about it that I remember came when I was in middle school and they voted to maintain their commonwealth status.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

trump hasn't yet pooped his pants today but still i must :justpost: so the thread ends up being 20 pages of video game and bbq chat

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Trumps signs this

GOP does block grants

California sets up single payer with block grant

I buy into single payer in California from Indiana

So can rest of country

Single payer for all

Government paying for services (single payer) still means negotiating with private providers, don't think Cali is up to the task of working with everyone's doctor at the same time man

jerry seinfel posted:

If they had gotten statehood tromp probably would maybe be doing more

Or they should just make sure there's a Trump Brand Property always in operation

Yeah I mean the US is def loving them right now.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

jerry seinfel posted:

Lol I'm gonna spend Sunday with my girlfriend's big New York Very Italian family and some of them are huge dotard lovers

Guarantee they're gonna be all aboard Trump's tax plan and think they're gonna be "doin great baby"

why would you go subject yourself to that

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

SKULL.GIF posted:

*faaart*

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Reality Winner posted:

i can post any color of noise u want

show me the brown noise

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

jerry seinfel posted:

wutta deh dink bout da mooch eeeeyyyyyhhhhh

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTQawCff87A

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Squizzle posted:

trump bad

big if true

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

DrPossum posted:

why would you go subject yourself to that

If stereotypes are anything to go by the food will be amazing.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SKULL.GIF posted:

be the change u want to see

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

SKULL.GIF posted:

why you gotta bring race into this SKULL.GIF?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

the bitcoin of weed posted:

i thought they voted to become a state because they had given up on ever gaining independence

idk they've had quite a few of these that have probably gone both ways

holy poo poo less than a thousand ppl wanted to still stay a commonwealth: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_status_of_Puerto_Rico

The fact PR isn't a state yet is a travesty

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

it would be better if it belched smoke to announce that ur entering the hellscape formerly the us of a

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

BUILD

THE

SQUEEGEE

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

jerry seinfel posted:

you are going to have gabagool pouring out of your ears, friend

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao that is monumentally stupid

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

holy poo poo

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i love mexican drug santa :swoon:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Wire cut my way through that poo poo in two minutes if I wasn't just going to use one of the thousands of tunnels every 100 feet instead to just go under it.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

If those are solar panels I got some real bad news, they will be stolen within a week

Every last one

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

I'm the huge population centers within reasonable transmission distance

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/Scott_Maxwell/status/913107064427356170

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

eonwe posted:

*raises paw*

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

W A S T E D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

hello i'm an architect, look at this great new solar panel design i came up with

• Locked thread