Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/913117797231857664

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Tax Week is going just swell!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

is the announcement jim irsay better stand or die

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 360 days!

I'm the tile-flip transition

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Guy Goodbody posted:

Mgyn Kelly's entire current career is built on the idea, formed during the election, that she was like, the president's arch-nemesis, right? But now everybody knows that Trump is a whiny baby who'll bitch about literally anyone, Mgyn Kelly has no special talent, but they've invested too much money into making her a thing so they have to keep it going for at least a couple months.

Is that basically what's going on?

Pretty much

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Guy Goodbody posted:

Mgyn Kelly's entire current career is built on the idea, formed during the election, that she was like, the president's arch-nemesis, right? But now everybody knows that Trump is a whiny baby who'll bitch about literally anyone, Mgyn Kelly has no special talent, but they've invested too much money into making her a thing so they have to keep it going for at least a couple months.

She was hailed as a conservative hero who asked tough questions and had a law background and was hot and smart and had a family, basically she had it all. The left disliked her because of her super lovely opinions on race, religion, abortion, etc. Then Trump attacked her and the right started hating her because :smugdon:. NBC hired her and her first two big interviews were with Putin & Alex Jones and her show got cancelled and there's really not any demographic for her anymore.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Seems like an open and shut case, all the Democrats have to do is nominate one person, just any person, who is more popular than Donald Tr-- *reads card* oh..oh no..

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

That DICK! posted:

i mean he's 29, where did you expect him to be working 4 years ago, the loving NSA

mattress state, or at least mattress city

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

he should run against Trump in 2020 imo

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

pfffffftgtgab

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol that trumps people are incapable of getting him to not make some random stop to talk about tax and deal with puerto rico

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

mormonpartyboat posted:

mattress state, or at least mattress city

an unpaid internship at the dc mattress campaign offices

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

i've said it before and i'll say it again

if i lost my legs, i'd try to build a wingsuit so i could flap my arms and fly around like a bat

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Why did he pick Indy? No one in Indy wants his fat rear end.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

GobiasIndustries posted:

and there's really not any demographic for her anymore.

there's heather

from vermont

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Elephanthead posted:

So if we move all these Puerto Ricans to Flordia can it turn blue. A better use of money then paying for some Texas millionaire to buy a new Mercedes.

Rubio already spent years setting himself up in the press as "Puerto Rico's voice in the Senate" ... now he can represent them for real!

Slow Graffiti
Feb 1, 2003

Born of Frustration
I still can't believe Mandy Moore is the president of Alabama.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Guy Goodbody posted:

NBC foolishly paid alot of money for Megyn Kelly so they're going to shuffle her around until her contract runs up and try to recoup as much of their investment as they can. Suggestions include:

-guest on celebrity game night
-host of celebrity match game
-2nd rate correspondent for the today show
-jimmy fallon's co-host
-announcer on Comcast preview channel
-nbc page

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

angerbeet posted:

They are now arguing about someone who posted Tacos on snapchat and how that is irresponsible

??????? what?? :confused:

pls tell me this doesnt mean what im worried this might mean

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/913119347731828736

Slow Graffiti posted:

I still can't believe Mandy Moore is the president of Alabama.

it freaks me out that she gave birth to an older much heavier woman

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

The Nastier Nate posted:

NBC foolishly paid alot of money for Megyn Kelly so they're going to shuffle her around until her contract runs up and try to recoup as much of their investment as they can. Suggestions include:

-jimmy fallon's co-host
-nbc page

they should have her interview alex jones

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

GobiasIndustries posted:

She was hailed as a conservative hero who asked tough questions and had a law background and was hot and smart and had a family, basically she had it all. The left disliked her because of her super lovely opinions on race, religion, abortion, etc. Then Trump attacked her and the right started hating her because :smugdon:. NBC hired her and her first two big interviews were with Putin & Alex Jones and her show got cancelled and there's really not any demographic for her anymore.

Wait, her current morning show is her second post Fox show?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Brain Curry posted:

People really thought she was talented and a draw, and didn't realize the Fox News audience is either too hateful or too senile to change the channel.

And they probably assumed that, as a woman, she was somehow magically insulated from the toxic culture she participated in at Fox News. But nope, it's "Hey Jane Fonda, you got nice tits and your face's plastic surgery is great - you're still fuckable at your age. Appreciate the congrats for my compliment to you."

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
They should just put her on the nightly news and do fox news racist poo poo for ratings.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Elephanthead posted:

Why did he pick Indy? No one in Indy wants his fat rear end.

He's going to make you want his fat rear end :bigtran:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

jerry seinfel posted:

"jerry dont talk politics around the family we dont want things to get heated"

[crazy racist uncle narrowly avoids using the n-word about obama]

Every argument with coworkers/family:

https://i.imgur.com/3qFXvBs.gifv

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Nastier Nate posted:

-jimmy fallon's co-host
-nbc page

I wonder if her contract is worded in such a way that they could just have her star in a season of The Bachelorette.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Guy Goodbody posted:

Wait, her current morning show is her second post Fox show?

:lol: yep they were both planned as part of her hiring but the "hard hitting" evening show bombed spectacularly so it's gone already

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

zegermans posted:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
LMAO at Trumpers boycotting the NFL now.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

mr. worldwide vs mr. pisspride

the election of the century

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Philthy posted:

LMAO at Trumpers boycotting the NFL now.

Like it'll last more than like 2 weeks anyways, it's the loving NFL.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i'd be mad too, with his CRIME VISION every sport must look like a sun to him

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

zegermans posted:

m2 > save as > trump_bad.mp4

i dont even argue with family or likely future in laws, just quietly seethe and drink more

you know, the healthy thing to do

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/913119347731828736

it freaks me out that she gave birth to an older much heavier woman

Lol middle class teachers and nurses

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

note: steven segal's CRIME VISION is his cop superpower where, using the strength of akido, he can detect black people criminals by their glowing auras

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

zegermans posted:

lmao

written and directed by Ed Balls

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Elephanthead posted:

So if we move all these Puerto Ricans to Flordia can it turn blue. A better use of money then paying for some Texas millionaire to buy a new Mercedes.

better yet select a few out of wyoming (50th in population), north dakota (48th), alaska (47th) south dakota (46th) and montana (44th) and get a bunch of senator seats

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
they should put Megyn Kelly on with Lawrence O'Donnell so MSNBC can have a bizarro universe version of Hannity and Colmes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

I know a few current/ex-law enforcement types here who are Trump supporters (out of party loyalty as opposed to MAGA zealotry) and they're all "things would be a lot better if he could just stop tweeting!" and I haven't had the heart to tell them that it will never happen.

• Locked thread