Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Baller Ina posted:

the threads chronicle our brains gradually breaking

in three more months every post will just be TRUMP

TRUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory
if twitter really wanted to stick it to trump, they wouldn't delete his account, they would limit him to only 100 characters. everyone else gets 280 or whatever it is

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

we should encourage the wealthy / owners of capital to move into sealed underground bunkers as soon as possible

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

that's not even the craziest rich person shelter lol, they've been quietly buying up old missile silos and turning them into obscene survival shelters with like underground pools and poo poo lol

tbh that sounds pretty cool

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Venom Snake posted:

society collapse scenarios HAVE happened in the past and every time the rich bunker people instantly get killed by the populace

the rich are literally only rich because of society and the rule of law

the moment society breaks down is the moment that serving the rich suddenly becomes completely nonsensical when you can just kill them and not suffer consequences

right now if you work for a rich person, it's because you get money in exchange. during a civilisational collapse what the gently caress is the point of the money? does the rich person have any real power to offer you security and succor? so you put bullets through their heads and band together behind the meanest / most charismatic warlord

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

pfft a canadian who teh gently caress cares

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Zuck! is right, we need another way, a third way you could say, an ideas party.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Al! posted:

did i mention that rich people are a valuable source of meat

rich people aren't worth eating, this is a silly suggestion

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

canadian cucks am i rite fellas?

HAHAHAHAHAAH

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

SKULL.GIF posted:

the moment society breaks down is the moment that serving the rich suddenly becomes completely nonsensical when you can just kill them and not suffer consequences

right now if you work for a rich person, it's because you get money in exchange. during a civilisational collapse what the gently caress is the point of the money? does the rich person have any real power to offer you security and succor? so you put bullets through their heads and band together behind the meanest / most charismatic warlord

gently caress yeah i lustt for it

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/913145248209149952

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

SKULL.GIF posted:

Calling it already, the people who off the bougies will be their own security

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Agrajag posted:

canadian cucks am i rite fellas?

HAHAHAHAHAAH

who

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

MaxxBot posted:

We at Facebook say that we gave the Russians a platform to disseminate political advertisements and allowed people to target ads specifically at antisemites.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

MaxxBot posted:

he's somehow more obnoxious than the fat nazi buffoon in the white house lol

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

brb gotta yell at durbin

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Nichael posted:

hes runnning

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Donnelly is going to vote for literally any abortion of a country destroying tax bill they put up lmao

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Al! posted:

lol that's not even necessary, just build a basic stone age bonfire on top of their single ventilation shaft

it's this

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

jerry seinfel posted:

hes runnning

Zuck Booker 2020!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

it's hilarious how hating megyn kelly is the most unifying issue in american politics, and somehow, an nbc executive knew this and still went "that's what we want for the network"

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/RANDCorporation/status/913160826969714688

Hmmm, I guess the RAND Corp has spoken.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Agrajag posted:

wh-where is he going?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdwe_9rQ_hQ

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Nichael posted:

SVtechbro.txt

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

MaxxBot posted:

MORK ZINKLETINK ZONKS ALL OVER THE INTERNET!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

brugroffil posted:

brb gotta yell at durbin

Same but Franken and Klobuchar

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Al! posted:

lol that's not even necessary, just build a basic stone age bonfire on top of their single ventilation shaft

Or just keep pouring equal parts bleach and ammonia down it and wait until it's unoccupied, with few exceptions

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Homeless Friend posted:

lol remember the first trump thread? so much analysis, news, etc

100% useless, throw it in the trash

We used to post pages and pages of well thoughtout arguments with sources and statistics as to why JEB! BUSH! was going to win the primary, or how SCOTT WALKER was obviously the dark horse candidate.

Then TRUMP!

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

billionares have been buying up huge multi-acre ranches in new zealand they have the gov't in their back pockets. if poo poo really hits the fan, they're all retreating to a huge, untouchable island and living off the land until order can be restored.

there is no revolution that will be touching the ultra-rich.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

MaxxBot posted:

I hope his rear end in a top hat falls out.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

lock zuck up!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

FCKGW posted:

living off the land

:thunk:

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

lol if ryan zinke thinks he has 70% of us

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Hillary and Zuck can share cells or something

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

SKULL.GIF posted:

i used to think that recognizing this was what would keep the rich and powerful from completely eliminating the social safety nets, starting race wars, or simply sucking the country dry and leaving it to collapse

but they mostly don't, and even the ones that do expect to just ride it out

in the meantime there's still some profit to be clawed out, some piece of the commons still without a sheep on it, let's loving extract, maybe this time i'll finally get to be richer than my college pals

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i went camping with millionaire's kids and they were blown away by such ideas as "use dry wood and not wet wood" and "cooking oil is not lighter fluid"

THS
Sep 15, 2017

sloppo posted:

tbh that sounds pretty cool

it'd turn into an elaborately more hellish version of 10 cloverfield lane within a year

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Duscat posted:

if you're planning to do smoking, an offset firebox is a lot easier to control, and for the kind of money you're spending, that's definitely the way i'd go

i live somewhere with intensely lovely weawther for smoking so something that will hold temp is key

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

mormonpartyboat posted:

i went camping with millionaire's kids and they were blown away by such ideas as "use dry wood and not wet wood" and "cooking oil is not lighter fluid"

eat em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

mormonpartyboat posted:

they're helpless and that's good.

it will be easier to round them up for the guillotine.

• Locked thread