Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Typo posted:

ok so piss tape real?

Yes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Typo posted:

ok so piss tape real?

https://i.imgur.com/wNi8s9Q.gifv

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

FAUXTON posted:

America has become the loving newspaper comment section, easily trolled by someone who may in fact be a dog or even a russian

we have always been the dumb internet comment section of countries :911:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
🤔🤔🤔

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Elephanthead posted:

I got a cot next to the generator.

i have a nice bed

and i'm really tired

and i'll be surpriesd if i make it much past 8 pm tonight

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

woa

i realized it was an athlete right? and then he went to the actual locations where they died to take a knee

thats awesome

suck it chuds and nfl fan crybabies

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

MysteriousStranger posted:

What's awesome is if this all pans out there are worse sex acts than the piss tape.

Please god, put it on TV!

At the very least the prostitute will be underage

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
https://i.imgur.com/7Zuod9L.mp4

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

:drat:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

woa

i realized it was an athlete right? and then he went to the actual locations where they died to take a knee

thats awesome

suck it chuds and nfl fan crybabies

he's a time bobby

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Agean90 posted:

At the very least the prostitute will be underage

the prostitute(s) is/are all long dead :smith:

also they literally poo poo in his mouth a few times

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

i'd actually be fine with ending the inheritance tax if we can replace it with a 1% wealth tax payable each year on wealth over $5 million

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Typo posted:

ok so piss tape real?

lol you doubted that it was real

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
:matters:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Nichael posted:

i give it a 50/50 chance that trump kills them on camera while they wear a michelle obama mask

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Joementum posted:

🤔🤔🤔

that's highly unconstitutional

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Venom Snake posted:

society collapse scenarios HAVE happened in the past and every time the rich bunker people instantly get killed by the populace

nice

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Nichael posted:

I want to believe in this reality.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

the piss tape is the realest thing in the dossier, and the entirety of the dossier is true. the piss tape is fundamental to our very existence.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

If there is one bad dem who I support primarying 100% its Dianne Feinstein

she's retiring iirc

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

What's awesome is if this all pans out there are worse sex acts than the piss tape.

Please god, put it on TV!

I'm laughing uncontrollably right now because, back when Bill got a bj in the White House, without any sort of photo or video, every Republican was asking, "how do I explain this to my kids", now, if the piss tape gets aired on the 6 o'clock news, what the loving are they gonna tell their kids about that?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I want to believe in this reality.

i don't want to believe they're dead, but there's no way they're still alive

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

once i got a speeding ticket and i actually got out of the car and approached the cop car and asked him a question

i realized later that if i were black i would be Extremely loving Dead for that

and that was my personal "understanding white privilege" moment

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Nichael posted:

the piss tape is the realest thing in the dossier, and the entirety of the dossier is true. the piss tape is fundamental to our very existence.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Internet Webguy posted:

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/913167049727315968

this seems p big

think i remember something about a lawsuit involving sater and trump being dropped this morning but i looked on twitter and google news and didnt find anything

at first i was like wtf but if he is squealing on trump it makes sense

the thing i'm confused about regarding sater is that he was a known fbi informant who then went back to crime and somehow both the fbi and the criminals were cool with this

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

radical meme posted:

I'm laughing uncontrollably right now because, back when Bill got a bj in the White House, without any sort of photo or video, every Republican was asking, "how do I explain this to my kids", now, if the piss tape gets aired on the 6 o'clock news, what the loving are they gonna tell their kids about that?

pee is in fact quite healthy for you.

*gargles a mouthful of fresh pee*

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

radical meme posted:

strong daddy loves the freshly pickled taste of tingle's urine

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

the rich are literally only rich because of society and the rule of law

sorry it's hard word and the blessing of Jesus

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Nichael posted:

i don't want to believe they're dead, but there's no way they're still alive

lets be honest, considering the condition of russia in general they were probably dead without any intervention on the gov's part.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

the only thing that's fake about the piss tape is that there's one piss tape

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

radical meme posted:

every redblooded american openly lusts for piss

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Duscat posted:

the thing i'm confused about regarding sater is that he was a known fbi informant who then went back to crime and somehow both the fbi and the criminals were cool with this

:capitalism:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

omg piss tape

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

radical meme posted:

They will smash their screens in incandescent rage, while screaming "EMAILS!!!" at the top of their lungs.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the news has changed since before dinner !!

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/politico/status/913179400337797121

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

kaleedity posted:

the only thing that's fake about the piss tape is that there's one piss tape

poo poo tape is real

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

why not ?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

hm, don't know what i thought google image searching piss heaven would be a good idea at work

• Locked thread