Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/timheidecker/status/913180346593792000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

tim cameo?!!?!!?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Admiral Ray posted:

Steele gonna get poloniumed

yeah this is a legit concern instead of a c-spam running gag now

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Someone repost that Trump interview where he was like "that's ridiculous of course it's falls what an absurd thing. Boy I'd sure look silly if it ever came out"

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

euphronius posted:

why not ?????

Facebook bad?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

is ghost playing again?

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I AM LIVID AT THE AMOUNT OF DISRESPECT BEING SHOWN TO OUR POLICE

edit: and also our troops and all the war dead and the first responders and national guard.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

He's got the piss tape??

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

radical meme posted:

I'm laughing uncontrollably right now because, back when Bill got a bj in the White House, without any sort of photo or video, every Republican was asking, "how do I explain this to my kids", now, if the piss tape gets aired on the 6 o'clock news, what the loving are they gonna tell their kids about that?

I'm sure the republicans came up with an explanation in very graphic details out of their own imagination because the kids deserve the truth, and so do they which is why they have to have the imagined image seared into their brain, because you know, the horror, the indecency of it all *creates a memory bank for it all by themselves, making it as graphic as possible* just absolutely disgusting you know *reviews the mental image* gah, just i can't believe it *adds more things to the mental databank, altering its records, turning it into a private fantasy for wanking off in the bathroom later*

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

he's an announced guest for the show. he's telling people to watch it, because he will be on the show. you see twitter can often be used to promote events or people, heck, sometimes both

THS
Sep 15, 2017

tim heidecker is releasing the piss tape live on CBS' colbert show, tonight

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/business/status/913025193295138816

THS
Sep 15, 2017

That DICK! posted:

he's an announced guest for the show. he's telling people to watch it, because he will be on the show. you see twitter can often be used to promote events or people, heck, sometimes both

surprise piss tape announcement by tim heidecker, former guest on chapo trap house

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I AM LIVID AT THE AMOUNT OF DISRESPECT BEING SHOWN TO OUR POLICE

Heard on the radio my local VFW outpost is no longer showing NFL games because of this.

I love all of these morons turning on the one thing that brings them joy in their lives.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Actually it took 15 months for us to shitpost it in to existence. It sprang fully formed and eternal from our collective desires

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

brugroffil posted:

Heard on the radio my local VFW outpost is no longer showing NFL games because of this.

I love all of these morons turning on the one thing that brings them joy in their lives.

it's great

and the players won't stop kneeling

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

why all the piss tape talk?

was steele vindicated or something; news on this?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Yandat posted:

tim heidecker is releasing the piss tape live on CBS' colbert show, tonight

and trump thread is being closed afterwards

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Wait didnt that crazy British lady who is in the us now said blm was sponsored by the Russians? :tinfoil:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Finally the analysis we're all waiting for

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Duscat posted:

yeah this is a legit concern instead of a c-spam running gag now

lmebo "now"

:matters:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

brugroffil posted:

Someone repost that Trump interview where he was like "that's ridiculous of course it's falls what an absurd thing. Boy I'd sure look silly if it ever came out"
all of the post-Escalator reality is like some ridiculous comedy, but that interview specifically could be from a coen brothers movie. it's perfect

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

trump

THS
Sep 15, 2017

geohell

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/jessespector/status/913097176074657797

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

we can replace real estate

but nothing can replace the returns on my fixed income securites

save perhaps for debt peonage

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Thatim posted:

Wait didnt that crazy British lady who is in the us now said blm was sponsored by the Russians? :tinfoil:

*checks facebook*

truth is....in the middle, fake blm by fake russians on fakebook

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Thatim posted:

when you say everyone is funded by russians you're bound to be right about somebody

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

The_best_gif.gif

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

brugroffil posted:

:wrong:
beating their wives brings joy too

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Annual Prophet posted:

why all the piss tape talk?

was steele vindicated or something; news on this?

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/913159956802793472

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

euphronius posted:

it's great

and the players won't stop kneeling

I have no idea what the end game is here for anyone or when it comes.

Police brutality is not going away even if it lessens, and there's not a single police entity to make a deal or agreement or symbolic gesture with. So when do they stop kneeling?

The chuds will be back in two weeks because their lives are empty and meaningless.

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Nichael posted:

:wrong:
beating their wives brings joy too

they didnt mean to, she just provoked them

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

TRUMP THREAD QUESTION: where the hell did Axios come from? it feels like it popped onto the scene from nowhere and now is something people yell about on MSNBC

something that... verrit... would have liked to have done...

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Lastgirl posted:

*checks facebook*

truth is....in the middle, fake blm by fake russians on fakebook

I knew it. I knew that I could answer every difficult topic by not looking in to it and saying 'both sides sides have some good points, it's probably in the middle'

Thank you lg, thank yoouuuu *sharts*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

brugroffil posted:

I have no idea what the end game is here for anyone or when it comes.

Police brutality is not going away even if it lessens, and there's not a single police entity to make a deal or agreement or symbolic gesture with. So when do they stop kneeling?

The chuds will be back in two weeks because their lives are empty and meaningless.

because its there

you might as well just unplug yer computer and just not do anything ever just because things "lessen"

the point is accountability. If it occurs, there are supposed to be appropriate action in response, instead of being rampant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Shugojin posted:

once i got a speeding ticket and i actually got out of the car and approached the cop car and asked him a question

i realized later that if i were black i would be Extremely loving Dead for that

and that was my personal "understanding white privilege" moment

i've only been pulled over once, in my dumb youth, for gunning it at a light that was about to turn red, suddenly noticing there was a cop car waiting at the light on the cross street, and briefly stomping on the brakes in the middle of the intersection like an idiot, resulting in a squealing spectacle and a whoop and a flash of light

the cop was also a young white dude and i made some incoherent excuse about not realizing the light was red and he told me "you gotta watch that stuff" and sent me on my way

white privilege owns and we need to extend it to loving everyone

• Locked thread