Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

D1E posted:

You all saw how Republican idiots reacted to Trump declaring war on the NFL: they burned their season tickets and jerseys and proclaimed allegiance to NASCAR. When the piss tape comes out they'll be gargling piss and expounding on the benefits of pure natural healthy piss and Proud Boys will drink piss instead of milk.

If you think Trump having hookers piss on some bed Obama once slept in is gonna change ANYTHING well then you've been living in a closet and/or you're dumb.

my friend, piss tape is only the beginning

wait until they realease the "worse than pisstape, probably because he's loving baby corpses or something" tape. Also, i feel like the release of piss tape is more about convincing the idiot centrist types into finally realizing that there truly is no decorum at all (absolutely none, just the worst thing EVER!!!), and then finally acting to get the orange pissman out of office. As well as a handful of dummies who aren't rabid MAGA cultists, yet still hung around until the sight of niagara piss falls finally pushed them over the edge into disapproval. But yeah, probably like 25-30% of the country will just start drinkin piss and claim they always did it and that its great and actually, even george washington did it and so did caesar and the vikings and clint eastwood but the lying Soros media is covering it up

D1E posted:

The only possible recourse for substantive change is Civil War II. I just built an assault rifle with the assistance of TFR. You would assume a bunch of gun nuts would all be MAGA chuds but they helped me out even after I said my rifle would be for killing Nazis and KKK so good on them.

:patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

what if the piss tape is like frog fractions 2 and we won't know that it's the piss tape at first

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Duscat posted:

burninating the yankees, burninating the non-slave states

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

The Snoo posted:

:agreed: it's good (but v v hosed)

snoo why did you vote the thread a 1

im calling you out

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Lastgirl posted:

"how are you going to address the racial injustice and police brutality in america today?"

"lets not forget that the russian bots are responsible for this."

"no further questions." (because MSM is poo poo like that and is partially responsible)

*fakes literally being the crucified astronaut on american gods intro*

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

MysteriousStranger posted:

That's why we need the piss tape. Only the piss tape can heal America as we collectively bask in it's golden glory.

Trump will be laughing hysterically and calling them gross as they do it, and as long as he doesn't refer to Obama as a friend of the family he'll gain 5 points approval

If he does it'll be ten

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

ArmZ posted:

also Ken burns Vietnam is a literal white wash

:jerkbag:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

financially racist posted:

what if the piss tape is like frog fractions 2 and we won't know that it's the piss tape at first

did frog fractions 2 actually come out

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

boy.fights.piss.tape

*Ron Howard narrator voice* It's real.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

i like the way u write

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i mean you should vote according to the dictates of yr 💓 but i gotta ask you here in the public square, why

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Squizzle posted:

snoo why did you vote the thread a 1

im calling you out

:smith:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

so you don't know anything about Vietnam then lol.

watch fog of war and try to tell me Ken burns isn't total poo poo

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

why are u trying to probate koala's march

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

thank you

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
also don't post ur faces you dumbasses

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Duscat posted:

do post your feces

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

i met a group of expats that still call it rhodesia and they were exactly at lovely as you would expect

i heard thats who muldoon from jurassic park was based on, only replacing black people with velociraptors

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

im so tired of making social calls bring on the winter let me go back in2 my cave

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Squizzle posted:

i mean you should vote according to the dictates of yr 💓 but i gotta ask you here in the public square, why

more electoral misdemeanors from squizzle, breaking the sanctity of the secret ballot

crooked squizzle

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Duscat posted:

dickpic pmed 💋

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

homey you missed the cut off by like 2 mins, but I'm proud you actually did it so i'll take the sixer.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/DavidBegnaud/status/913088574983168000

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
it's a Scooby Doo magic mask

..pls don't doxx me

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

GoluboiOgon
Aug 19, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Third World Reggin posted:

lol

it talks about how downed pilots were criminals since there was no war so no pows and how a reporter sat that and reported rape and poo poo

i think the cia part might be valid but the rest is just lol

They still underplay a ton of really heinous poo poo. They have one of the architects of the Phoenix program (a CIA op that tortured ~60k Vietcong to death) talking about how America's strategy was to win hearts and minds. They also barely cover agent Orange, and don't talk about how it was deliberately used to cause famines, or how agent orange was contaminated with dioxin and killed 1-4m vietnamese, in addition to thousands of american troops.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Duscat posted:

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Koalas March posted:

homey you missed the cut off by like 2 mins, but I'm proud you actually did it so i'll take the sixer.

posting over LTE with no high speed data is a bitch okay

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

ArmZ posted:

For real?
I haven't watched any Ken Burns as an adult. If I rewatch his stuff am I going to realize he was a racist the whole time?

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

q is the piss tap real
a yes ye sye syes

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

For real?
I haven't watched any Ken Burns as an adult. If I rewatch his stuff am I going to realize he was a racist the whole time?

Shelby foote was in a lot of scenes

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

ArmZ posted:

unsurprising

his civil war doc was a verbal job to people like Lee in parts

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Duscat posted:

my av is already a photo of me tho

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

euphronius posted:

Shelby foote was in a lot of scenes

died at the age of 88.

that's enough proof for me.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

im so tired of making social calls bring on the winter let me go back in2 my cave

my social call ln resulted in me taking a dab of something special off the mushroom rig and totally falling out like fkn trainspotting

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Squizzle posted:

my av is already a photo of me tho

same

THS
Sep 15, 2017

For real?

here's the civil war. both sides had problems

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
piss tape is in Puerto Rico, just tied up in shipping containers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

For real?

it's fine, it's solid, it uses a lot of local voices, but it does the typical white liberal "But WHY did this war of imperialism happen???" as if the answer isn't just 'we're an imperial power'.

• Locked thread