Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
My bottleneck at this point is bios, I'm trying to get Jean from 58 to 60, and quicksilver is at 40, and then I still have to get cable and witch up.

What are the good ways to get bios? I'm running all the xmen stuff and alliance battle, anything else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Do world boss invasions as much as you can. Thats the fastest way to get bios

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

drat I wasn’t expecting wolvies costume to be the higher price. Still feel obligated to get it, nothing to spend crystals on until the next big update, just gonna be on grinding autopilot til then.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Wow so I guess all native T2 uniforms are 1k now. Better start saving for Infinity War next year :v:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

The Dave posted:

drat I wasn’t expecting wolvies costume to be the higher price. Still feel obligated to get it, nothing to spend crystals on until the next big update, just gonna be on grinding autopilot til then.

It's cause he's a native t2 character. lovely but there is precident like thanos'

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

whats lovely is there'll be a new wolverine costume every 4 months i assume, cos hes wolverine, so strap in

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Ramadu posted:

It's cause he's a native t2 character. lovely but there is precident like thanos'

That’s a new thing with Thanos though. Strange’s costume wasn’t overpriced. (I’m also like only 70% sure he was a native T2).

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
poo poo, I was trying to save up for Magneto, and now there's a costume sale. I should probably grab Starlight Sharon, right?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

poo poo, I was trying to save up for Magneto, and now there's a costume sale. I should probably grab Starlight Sharon, right?

You absolutely should but do know, these sales for costumes do happen often. If you waited, it would be OK.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
Alright, I grabbed it. Magneto's a long-term thing, anyway.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Upset they didn't do a Mags AoA costume to see those luscious white locks.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I enjoy every time a new character is introduced and they make him/her hard enough to get so that the veterans can't just do it in one day while everyone else has to work for it. Apocalypse will bring us equality!

I've got crystals but I'm probably not gonna buy any of the new X-Men. I got Dark Beast because that was practical to get the T2 combat villain. Maybe Rogue or Cyclops if I can't make them beasts on their own, but I haven't tried since my phone's been wanky. I'll have to look through and see if there are any costumes I haven't grabbed. I'm about to get Silk up so maybe hers. Or Sif's to make her useful.

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

Finally got Gwenpool to 6*, should I buy her costume while its on sale? Already picked up Elsa's.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Gwenpoole's costume is good

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
Got costumes for Venom, Yellowjacket, Hulkbuster, Ant Man, and She-Hulk - anyone who was at lvl 60 that I didn't have a costume for - well, except for Sister Grimm whom I need 125 more crystals for, and Baron Mordo because even I'm not that dumb.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
So I'm kinda getting the itch to jump back in. How long do you have to be inactive for to get the max rewards, I think I'm at least at a month.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

C. Everett Koop posted:

So I'm kinda getting the itch to jump back in. How long do you have to be inactive for to get the max rewards, I think I'm at least at a month.

You're good then. 15 days is the limit.

Differo Cathedra
Oct 9, 2012

To be honest it was 4AM when I started making the gif and even I don't know what it's supposed to be about by the time I finished it an hour and a few GIS searches later :effort:

Wizchine posted:

Got costumes for Venom, Yellowjacket, Hulkbuster, Ant Man, and She-Hulk - anyone who was at lvl 60 that I didn't have a costume for - well, except for Sister Grimm whom I need 125 more crystals for, and Baron Mordo because even I'm not that dumb.

:negative:

Its me.

I'm that dumb.

edit: I'm not alone. :unsmith:

Differo Cathedra fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Sep 27, 2017

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Differo Cathedra posted:

:negative:

Its me.

I'm that dumb.

Its me too

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
I bought Rogue, Homeless Spiderman, Yellowjacket, Doctor Strange, Angela (mostly for Sharog uni bonus) & Ms Marvel uniforms

Of course now I don't have any crystals to buy a Mega Rank Up ticket for Clea once I farm enough pieces to recruit her.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I went for Rogue and finally caved on hobo spider man. Waffling on Vulture -- he just got to 6* but I'm almost finished grinding all the other sinister 6 so I'm not sure if I'll accumulate enough to 420 him? Hm.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm always resisting buying the Mordo costume because I really like it and think classic Mordo looks silly as all hell. But I recognize that I have no use for a speed hero Mordo.

I look forward to playing around when my new phone finishes setting up and I can relax and kill hours with this game again. I'm ashamed to admit to people in my life that of the many reasons I needed a new phone playing this game was absolutely my #1 priority. I could have survived with the old one for awhile otherwise. But I need to be able to play for an hour when I wake up or when I'm falling asleep!

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

STAC Goat posted:

I look forward to playing around when my new phone finishes setting up and I can relax and kill hours with this game again. I'm ashamed to admit to people in my life that of the many reasons I needed a new phone playing this game was absolutely my #1 priority. I could have survived with the old one for awhile otherwise. But I need to be able to play for an hour when I wake up or when I'm falling asleep!

This game has had a sad effect on my life. I actually ran over to my phone in between sets during my workout today to claim my free chest.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

The Dave posted:

This game has had a sad effect on my life. I actually ran over to my phone in between sets during my workout today to claim my free chest.

Rofl you are a real man now. Welcome to your life.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I just always prey people at work aren't privy to what I'm doing. One or two know that I play a game that "plays itself".

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Just got Hotdog Lad to 60 and 4/20. Man Speed Abx is such a breeze now, good times!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Hotdog Man is a god.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
He's the star of the recent characters for sure. Cable is cool and the new best male ABX but nothing that special. The Witcher is good at killing Strange/Jean/Sharon in Timeline, but not great outside of that.

Hotdog Man is absurdly good in Timeline, ABX, Shadowlands and AC.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Yeah, real bummed about the Witcher. They better unfuck her but more likely they will just sell another 1200 crystal uniform to fix her. :smith:

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

im freaking the heck out posted:

Yeah, real bummed about the Witcher. They better unfuck her but more likely they will just sell another 1200 crystal uniform to fix her. :smith:

as long as its M-Day dress thats fine

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

You probably don't know her, she goes to a different school

Shappa posted:

Applying to marble hebrons as HowDoIMarvels

Edit- after a 24 hour cooldown

Applied to hebrons this morning

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
how do i get hidden route tickets without spending $, i used all mine up like an idiot

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

You wait for NM to have pity and drop some in a box or something.

You don't need HR tickets to get HRs, for what it's worth. It just guarantees one.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Shappa posted:

Applied to hebrons this morning

Accepted!

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Shadowlands 26-30 have a decent shot at some hidden tickets.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

MotU posted:

as long as its M-Day dress thats fine

I'd bet we might get a MCU costume for her for Infinity War next summer. Probably more likely than a House of M update.

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
Man, I'm really going to have to stop blowing all of my crystals on costumes every few weeks if I ever want to save up enough to buy that X-Men Deluxe pack with Mags.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Guess you can that GOTG card in the comic card chest now.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

The Dave posted:

I just always prey people at work aren't privy to what I'm doing. One or two know that I play a game that "plays itself".

i tell people im playing progress quest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

And how do we do that? We hurt a lot of people...

Wolvie's gonna get a big boost if you ranked up Thanos' uni, but gently caress spending 3k feathers on that now...