Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Well, technically "never" is a time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Avirosb posted:

The steak/mustard jus combo looks like someone horribly violated a clam.

I'm the puddle of blood resting inside the rightmost chunk of meat.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/913371663789625344

:dunkedon: Dems!

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Tax Cut!

and

Reform Bill!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/913374053108461569?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

Trump is just announcing that he's a popularist and nothing more. I mean, it's not like this is news or anything, but it's always fun to hear him come out and proclaim his pandering.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

"If you have 52 votes, and need 51 votes, that's very hard to do."

What?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Attitude Indicator posted:

"If you have 52 votes, and need 51 votes, that's very hard to do."

What?

You have 52 votes, you only need 51.
What are you gonna do with that extra vote? What? It just doesnt' add up!

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/913373273722892289

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol trump is going to bring down the UK government because of his trade war with canada

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/352824-trump-administration-forcing-puerto-rico-evacuees-to-pay-for

quote:

The Trump administration is reportedly forcing evacuees from Puerto Rico to sign promissory notes ensuring full repayment for transportation costs and is keeping evacuees' passports as collateral.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
re: the Russian hookers

sebmojo posted:

I'm pretty sure they are all dead

My personal theory is that when The Piss Tape was being recorded, a squad of Spetsnaz kicked in the door, shot all the hookers in the head and splattered Turmp with hooker brains at point blank range, thats why he's so freaked about them possibly being released

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Are "reviews" on bills a thing that actually happens in US politics or is Donny confusing reality with TV again? Can't recall hearing the term used like that before.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

LMAO!

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

the greatest nation

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Well if there's one thing trump is known for, it's repaying his debts

edit:

quote:

“To protect millions of small businesses and the American farmer, we are finally ending the crushing, the horrible, the unfair estate tax, or as it is often referred to, the death tax.”

For those who may not know, the first $11 million of an estate is exempt from this tax. Care to guess how many of these would be farms or small businesses?

haljordan fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Sep 28, 2017

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I'm late to the plate party so I just want to point out that the photographer is one Mr. Spicks..

lmfao

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Chef: [throwing a single grease-soaked leaf of kale (?) dead-center into the slate meatsplosion] Ah, she is perfect. Get spics here pronto, before the maggot hatches

Waiter: just another day in the trump tower, lol [mugs to camera, roll credits]

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

haljordan posted:

Well if there's one thing trump is known for, it's repaying his debts

edit:

For those who may not know, the first $11 million of an estate is exempt from this tax. Care to guess how many of these would be farms or small businesses?

There's a special IRS rule that allows family farms to be valued as farm land versus actual fair value if it were used to its best economic use as well.

The whole "family farm" thing has been used as long as I can remember to get ignorant republicans riled up against estate taxes so they vote in anger against their own interests - it's the republican way.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

something just hit me

Donald Trump is president of the united states of america

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

Plavski posted:

something just hit me

Donald Trump is president of the united states of america

Like, the guy from The Apprentice? That's crazy!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

My fav part is that they can't even get their passport back if they tried. You are detained citizen.

"Currently, loan repayments cannot be completed due to ongoing emergencies in the region. We will update travel.state.gov/evacuate as soon as repayments can be made," the State Department says.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Payment accepted only in bitcoin

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

This may shock you, but the bad thread is talking about Hillary. The whataboutism is real, folks.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

tao of lmao posted:

This may shock you, but the bad thread is talking about Hillary. The whataboutism is real, folks.

My favourite magachud moment still has to be one of them bragging about making a thread listing the reasons why Trump's a great president, only for it to just be four paragraphs of "hillary did pizzagate" before being gassed and eating a probie :allears: They literally can't tell you why trump's fine. it's because he's not fine

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice

This is touted as an existing statue that isn't always used - when has it been used? This is the sort of poo poo people go ape over, then it comes out that it's normal in big crisis, and the "fake news" narrative gets a little stronger.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Trump is totally fine as long as you're OK with racist retards.

Sacro
Jul 21, 2008

I was somewhere around the middle of page 86 in the Cognitive Dissonance thread when the drugs began to take hold.

only only only only only only
I just want to know on what day someone was talking to Trump and then realized something and stopped for a moment, looked at him with dead eyes, and slowly eeked out, "Sir, Puerto Rico is a part of the US." Was it after the hurricane? How long after?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/GregStohr/statu...r%3D200%23pti28

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Sacro posted:

I just want to know on what day someone was talking to Trump and then realized something and stopped for a moment, looked at him with dead eyes, and slowly eeked out, "Sir, Puerto Rico is a part of the US." Was it after the hurricane? How long after?

I want to know how drunk that person got that evening, after Trump looked at them in confusion and mumbled something about mexican rapists.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Sacro posted:

*Looks at list of US states*

Wrong. Wrong!

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

TETSUOOOOOOOOOOO

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Neukoln19 posted:

TETSUOOOOOOOOOOO

are they talking about that now? the election was almost a whole year ago

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

If you're a fellow phone forums reader like me, you really owe it to yourself to zoom in and see the fine details of this dish, believe me.

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/913074020823613440

Lol. You can see him struggling to read that teleprompter while he shouts at that camera. I'd say he could use a pair of glasses, but unlike Rick Perry, he doesn't want to look smarter than he is.

I feel like there will be some great lols today, but twat hasn't tweaked the tweeter up to 12 yet

The only part that stood out to me from yesterday's tax rally, which sounded even stupider live than in than in text thanks to the flow, which I'll cut down to recreate that feeling as best I can

Dotard J Trump posted:

...and begin middle-class miracle — it's called a middle-class miracle, once again.  It's also called a miracle ...

You know what else it's called? A miracle.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
"Mr POTUS how could we possibly gently caress up dealing with puerto rico even more?"

"hold my beer"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/thegarance/status/913404149731086337?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
1:13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUXIz8C3028

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

hahaha jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
Okay, no more mention of Trump's dumb tax speech after this:

RandomBlue posted:

Here, enjoy Trump standing around looking Trumpy while the theme song for Monty Python's Flying Circus plays in the background in supposed "real life".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3fzeUSq6-Q&t=2500s