Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

My man is on top of things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

deadgoon posted:

whats her account

Gooners aka Gunners are people who support Arsenal football team

i.e. people like Corbyn lol

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Food and water on site (inside shipping containers at the port)

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/913221921239572480

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

zegermans posted:

she keeps a good eye on the press corps

and the bad one on the nearest exit

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
imo we shouldn't call that nazi guy Little Richard, because Little Richard is cool and good

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Joementum posted:

imo we shouldn't call that nazi guy Little Richard, because Little Richard is cool and good

Little dick works

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Joementum posted:

if little richard is cool and good why was it a problem that anaconda malt liquor gave you ______ _______

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
teensy peen

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Joementum posted:

Also inexplicably still alive

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

mother fucker how you gonna capitalize Island

lol i lived with a ""thad"" and i can only assume that this dude is just as narcissistic and stupid based on the first name

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
https://twitter.com/ClickHole/status/913397916756258818

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
[extremely not a nazi voice]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxNSvFMkag

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/thegarance/status/913404149731086337

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

TMMadman posted:

So this is for stuff like police unions?

Don't police usually like their union even if they are against other people having a union?

police unions are a big part of why cops get away with so much so yes they like their unions

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
lol
https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/913403761615400963

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
my favorite part of that is trump was upset that the blood was ruining the marble floor

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
god drat marines swiping blood all over the place

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lmao

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Joementum posted:

my favorite part of that is trump was upset that the blood was ruining the marble floor

i like how he couldn't remember the details of what exactly happened because he was too focused on the marines getting blood everywhere

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

im so shocked by the thing Donald J. Trump did

shocked!

also Stevie has a dilz made of steel now

STEVE SCALISE: I found out later just how much damage was done internally. You know, I mean, my femur was shattered. The hip and pelvis had serious damage where the bullet went through and, you know, did some damage to areas that had to be shored up with steel plates and then they did a phenomenal job of rebuilding, you know, kind of the, rebuilding Humpty Dumpty. I mean, there were, there was a lot of damage inside that had to get fixed.

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Joementum posted:

thank god the marines were there to take the blood and put it all over the place and swipe it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i'm the extremely fake sympathy face on the woman beside him

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

jesus christ

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

come on Donald light my fire
come on Donald light my fire
try to set the night on fire

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

A Handed Missus posted:

im so shocked by the thing Donald J. Trump did

shocked!

also Stevie has a dilz made of steel now

STEVE SCALISE: I found out later just how much damage was done internally. You know, I mean, my femur was shattered. The hip and pelvis had serious damage where the bullet went through and, you know, did some damage to areas that had to be shored up with steel plates and then they did a phenomenal job of rebuilding, you know, kind of the, rebuilding Humpty Dumpty. I mean, there were, there was a lot of damage inside that had to get fixed.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Joementum posted:

yeah and hardcore doubles down on that irrelevant tangent

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

I want the beast in my inbox

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

The Nastier Nate posted:

There's no way McConnell keeps his leadership position after 2018 right? The base is gonna run him out on a rail, and even if republicans pick up senate seats they aren't gonna be the friendly establishment type either.

he was finished the second his big healthcare push failed, the rich have no need of someone who can't advance their agenda

this is of course a powerful self-own because say what you will about mcconnell(he's a loving monster who's eventual death will leave the world a much better place) but the man knows his senate fuckery better than anyone else

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

humpty dummy

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gently caress this piece of poo poo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Louisgod posted:

I want the beast in my inbox

dickpic sent

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Yinlock posted:

he was finished the second his big healthcare push failed, the rich have no need of someone who can't advance their agenda

this is of course a powerful self-own because say what you will about mcconnell(he's a loving monster who's eventual death will leave the world a much better place) but the man knows his senate fuckery better than anyone else

imagine who comes after mcconnell & ryan

who has the clout, overall insanity, and political scheming to take either of their spots?.

draft ur fantasy cruel congress

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

They've been making this argument since Reagan, the 1980's, and it's never once happened.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/913404259844087808

lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

jerry seinfel posted:

imagine who comes after mcconnell & ryan

who has the clout, overall insanity, and political scheming to take either of their spots?.

draft ur fantasy cruel congress

everyone is herman cain

refugees will be admitted by their ability to Catch Them All, the usa needs no subpar pokemon trainers

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Tesseraction posted:

yeah and hardcore doubles down on that irrelevant tangent

all he knows is dumb hotel management poo poo. like when he gave his first primary speech in New Hampshire and wanted to talk about how awful the EPA was so he spent fifteen minutes on low pressure faucets.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i'm getting sick of garrison's comics being posted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the cleveland reds sound awesome

• Locked thread