Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Waffleman_ posted:

Audio Entropy is legit. I was even on a bonus episode of their flagship show, Teenager with Attitude.

I sent them a song they played a couple weeks ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.

dogsicle posted:

leaving the name in means he can get bombed with one-star reviews

i actually went back and pulled the name of the garbage podcast of this garbage person and their first review is a 1-star blasting them for the dude's poo poo move im the live show. there are two other 5-star reviews which I assume are the hosts trying to fight the lone 1-star but the damage is still there

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Waffleman_ posted:

A podcast about fan theories sounds like the worst most boring poo poo.

It could be interesting because there's some hilarious fan theory poo poo out there, such as the game of thrones fan theory that the spy man was a mermaid all along.

But a serious just run down of poo poo without any cohesive theme or whatever would be really awful.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
The Bonefolder redeems all the bad questions because that was magical

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
How far into the thing is the Bonefolder question? Because the audience questions went raccoons->podcast plug->convince my friend who doesn't believe in gravity that the patriarchy is real, and i honestly stopped listening there.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!

SpacePig posted:

How far into the thing is the Bonefolder question? Because the audience questions went raccoons->podcast plug->convince my friend who doesn't believe in gravity that the patriarchy is real, and i honestly stopped listening there.

It's the second last. Show has a strong end.

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!

SpacePig posted:

Then you kinda suffered through the bad ones and quit right when they went away! Bonefolder is the second-last though.

Serf
May 5, 2011

I feel weird because audience questions are like my favorite part of the live shows. Even the raccoon one and the podcast plugging guy got some good jokes made at their expense.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Not Operator posted:

It's the second last. Show has a strong end.

Kojiro posted:

Then you kinda suffered through the bad ones and quit right when they went away! Bonefolder is the second-last though.

OK, thanks.

And no, I didn't suffer through them. I just got sick of hitting the "Skip 30 seconds" button on my player.

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!

SpacePig posted:

OK, thanks.

And no, I didn't suffer through them. I just got sick of hitting the "Skip 30 seconds" button on my player.

They really weren't too bad, unless you're susceptible to cringe!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I liked the gravity/patriarchy question. It tread on being a bummer but had some really nice, earnest advice that felt like it really kind of "freed" the asker and probably improved her life.

Also the "Kiss your dad on the lips" question was amazing for the brothers freaking out and going to defcon 1.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
They need to start doing liveshows in places that have a trap door or spike pit.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Unfortunately, they cut an audience question where the asker said she looked too young, and the crazy reveal was that she was only 18 years old. It had an amazing line by Travis: "If you want to look older, try to look younger".

Why that got cut and the first two questions got to stay are beyond me.

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

inthesto posted:

Unfortunately, they cut an audience question where the asker said she looked too young, and the crazy reveal was that she was only 18 years old. It had an amazing line by Travis: "If you want to look older, try to look younger".

No that was on last week's podcast. And it was great.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

inthesto posted:

Yeah, as someone who went to both Boston live shows, I can confirm they didn't cut anything.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

inthesto posted:

Cause they had the same question in the last live show probably

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Raccoon Girl upset me both for the badness of the question and for the anti-raccoon rhetoric.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
:psyduck:

I must be losing my mind.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

inthesto posted:

That girl mentioned her sexuality in such an awkward and forced manner that I am 100% certain she was fishing for the brothers to set her up with someone in the audience.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVEnrJeHtOs

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
i feel like the live questions are getting "Giant Bomb panel" bad ever since TAZ exploded

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I would never ask a question in a live show because I am convinced I would ask a question that has already been asked before. Even if I was vetted and practiced beforehand, I would still end up asking a dumb repeat question.

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

Man, so far all of these live show questions seem super inoffensive and fiiine. I'm not really seeing the big problem with them

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

That girl mentioned her sexuality in such an awkward and forced manner that I am 100% certain she was fishing for the brothers to set her up with someone in the audience.

What? She brought it up as an afterthought almost at the end of her question. Don't be a gross weirdo, you gross weirdo.

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

The only really bad one is the self promotion one, and I'm more annoyed that the guy told our sweet baby brother to shut up than the actual crass self-promotion.

I passed that guy on the way out of the the theater (after the first show) and saw his "pick me" sign and thought "oh, that seems obnoxious ". Boy did I have no idea

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

gonna quote this in another attempt to get past 'audience question bad' chat.

because this poo poo is some of the best content on the internet

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Ramos really captured Scott Shelby's mannerisms, but it wasn't enough to divert attention from Pat's most emotional performance yet.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I found the "I look young" person extra funny because it was mentioned that she was cosplaying as Garfield the Deals Warlock. So when she mentioned pride I imagined her rolling up to a group of ladies and hitting on them while still wearing a warlock cowl. Then my laughter doubled when I imagined her doing that while holding out her open wallet to display her I.D.

Judge Schnoopy posted:

gonna quote this in another attempt to get past 'audience question bad' chat.

because this poo poo is some of the best content on the internet

I just can't get into Video Game theater. I think I have been desensitized to bad video game dialog.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Ariong posted:

I just can't get into Video Game theater. I think I have been desensitized to bad video game dialog.

Yeah, it's like trying to mock early cartoons for being awkward and bad. Like, no poo poo they suck, genius.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

And all of them have been parodied to death for a long time. It's just unoriginal.

Serf
May 5, 2011

This is amazing. Each one of these is somehow better than the last.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

I still crack up at the credits every time I see them try to physically represent tetris by just orbiting each other.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Who What Now posted:

What? She brought it up as an afterthought almost at the end of her question. Don't be a gross weirdo, you gross weirdo.

She mentioned Pride at a show that happened in September. The dude who asked about tipping Christmas carollers was roughly as seasonally appropriate.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Isn't pride like, year round?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
riding this endless wave of pride

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Pride happens at different times in different places.

I was visiting a city at the beginning of September and pride was happening that weekend.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

She mentioned Pride at a show that happened in September. The dude who asked about tipping Christmas carollers was roughly as seasonally appropriate.

Boston pride was in June, so she was only a few months off assuming she's somewhat local.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also if you're an 18 year old queer person (who can't go to bars), you're probably going to mention the place and/or event where you are most likely to meet other people who are also queer.

So yeah, don't be a gross weirdo.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i'm glad we were able to reason out how acceptable it was for someone to casually mention their non-straight sexual orientation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

What does this have to do with your creepy fantasy that she was looking to get laid at MBMBAM live show?