Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
ugh I can't listen to Mike Pence, I just can't. even without the visuals he creeps me out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Squizzle posted:

working on a mixed media piece about the trump admin entitled bannon, fruit on the bottom

:hf: pickin up what im layin down

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

cumshitter posted:

lol is it as bad as arizona where they sold the capitol buildings and then rented them back?

lmao they fire sold their capitol building?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I did a thing posted:

christ, even him flexing looks taxing for him. he's about to blow an o-ring

its 2017 lmao if you dont blow o-rings

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

this is the future libturds want

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
he sounds like a used car salesman, subprime mortgage lender, and ambulance-chasing lawyer rolled into one.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

punchymcpunch posted:

save it for the sex page

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

GobiasIndustries posted:

he sounds like a piece of poo poo

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

its the sex page's day off

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

oh like the Zora people?

The Indigo-Go's had planned a performance on the day of the Carnival of Time;[14] however, when Lulu laid seven Eggs, she lost her voice. To make matters worse, they were soon stolen by the Gerudo Pirates, forcing their manager to cancel the show.[15][16] Evan, keeping Lulu's problem a secret from the rest of the band, charged Mikau with the task of retrieving the Eggs from the Pirates in the hopes that the Eggs were the key to getting Lulu's voice back.[17][18] Unfortunately, Mikau was gravely injured by the thieving women and was left in the waters of the Great Bay Coast.

When Link travels to Great Bay, he finds Mikau floating offshore, nearly dead, and drags him back to land in an attempt to save him. In spite of his efforts, Mikau passes away after Link plays the "Song of Healing," but not before the guitarist plays a final song in which he pleads that Link help get Lulu's voice back by retrieving her Eggs.[19] Mikau leaves the Zora Mask behind when he dies, allowing Link to

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
*trump's ears perk up*

"bladders you say?"

https://twitter.com/RubenGallego/status/913438616310943750

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

pathetic little tramp posted:

Pence says our hearts go out to the American citizens struggling to rebuild their lives after Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands.

No applause.

But our horses...well they stay with us

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
There's more information being shared in a press conference about a missing kid in France than there is in Pence just making GBS threads out platitudes in Michigan.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

punchymcpunch posted:

its the sex page's day off

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

still too soon imo :\ rip columbia or challenger or whoever

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Agrajag posted:

lmao they fire sold their capitol building?

from mother jones

quote:

State governments have taken a number of different steps to balance their books in recent years. Texas Gov. Rick Perry (remember him?) proposed a new tax on strip clubs, for example, and a Utah state rep. suggested saving $60 million per year by abolishing the 12th grade. But no proposal struck as much metaphorical gold as Arizona’s decision to sell off the state capitol (and a whole bunch of other state properties, such as maximum security prisons) for $735 million in 2009. Republican Gov. Jan Brewer signed off on the deal, and the state now leases the House and Senate chambers from a private real estate company at a considerable long-term cost.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

welp there goes half of public union funding

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

lol arizona

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

I hope the union workers who voted trump cuz he'll "bring back the jobs" are happy now

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Pence is now cheering the White House getting out of the Paris Climate accord, forgetting the fact that they ended up backpedaling on it.

He's also now claiming we have added 1.2 million jobs this year. Are we sure about that?

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
lol trade unions are dead

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
that's..... not how you kill zombies :thunk:

https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/913439245439848449

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i get that the ports are hosed but why isn't the entire atlantic fleet goin for pr rn

we have multiple classes of massive warships capable of landing craft & crews from sea for exactly this reason

this is what the marines have been screaming about

is the entire navy in the sea of japan???

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

that scotus case saying fair pay dues are illegal will be magnificently terrible

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Typo posted:

I hope the union workers who voted trump cuz he'll "bring back the jobs" are happy now

yes they will be at first because they will all stop paying their mandatory dues

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Squizzle posted:

bannon, fruit on the bottom

a drinkable yogurt fusion that represents the banality of evil but with animal spirits to represent each deadly sin

i call it bannimals drinkable yogurt

one yogurt is actually just hard liquor tho

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

juche avocado posted:

still too soon imo :\ rip columbia or challenger or whoever

from rocky horror?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

someone tell the marines that there's a real world guadalcanal training exercise happening on american soil

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

democrats: how do you do, fellow kids?

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

she's 77 give her a break

wait actually should vampires count as zombies?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Pence now saying Trump will not rest until he and Trump will end the Obamacare nightmare.

He opens his remark with "Now, while healthcare is going to take a little bit more time...."

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

juche avocado posted:

i get that the ports are hosed but why isn't the entire atlantic fleet goin for pr rn

we have multiple classes of massive warships capable of landing craft & crews from sea for exactly this reason

we could also be coordinating air drops for supplies with the PR national guard. in fact, we have entire army divisions and school devoted to this kind of logistical thing. no idea why we aren't using it. well i do.... TRUMP

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

juche avocado posted:

https://twitter.com/MichLKosinski/status/913434647308242944

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

juche avocado posted:

many people dont know that this is possible

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

The Indigo-Go's had planned a performance on the day of the Carnival of Time;[14] however, when Lulu laid seven Eggs, she lost her voice. To make matters worse, they were soon stolen by the Gerudo Pirates, forcing their manager to cancel the show.[15][16] Evan, keeping Lulu's problem a secret from the rest of the band, charged Mikau with the task of retrieving the Eggs from the Pirates in the hopes that the Eggs were the key to getting Lulu's voice back.[17][18] Unfortunately, Mikau was gravely injured by the thieving women and was left in the waters of the Great Bay Coast.

When Link travels to Great Bay, he finds Mikau floating offshore, nearly dead, and drags him back to land in an attempt to save him. In spite of his efforts, Mikau passes away after Link plays the "Song of Healing," but not before the guitarist plays a final song in which he pleads that Link help get Lulu's voice back by retrieving her Eggs.[19] Mikau leaves the Zora Mask behind when he dies, allowing Link to

Zora! Zora! Zora!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

duh, you have to load a silver bullet for the linguistic killshot to the heart

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

a drinkable yogurt fusion that represents the banality of evil but with animal spirits to represent each deadly sin

i call it bannimals drinkable yogurt

one yogurt is actually just hard liquor tho

the only yogurt available in the entire country with a strong elderberry flavor

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

pathetic little tramp posted:

Pence is now cheering the White House getting out of the Paris Climate accord, forgetting the fact that they ended up backpedaling on it.

He's also now claiming we have added 1.2 million jobs this year. Are we sure about that?

yes.

however that pace is completely normal and actually a bit behind the clip it was during the Obama years post-recession.

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth

except Fox News either would find the one bad part of any jobs report under Obama or just completely ignore it, so idiots think that the economy was utterly destroyed from 2009 to 2017 and is now 100% better - partisan cross tabs on economic confidence indicate this clearly.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

punchymcpunch posted:

MIKE PENCE'S DVD SHELF

equus
a man called horse
my friend flicka
national velvet
the cell
zoo
U2 zooropa tour (bought by accident)
we bought a zoo
bravestarr
war horse
neverending story (this one is really scratched up and worn)
conspiracy theory

Spirit, Stallion of the Cimarron (To watch with the kids/grandkids)
The Black Stallion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the arizona thing is basically that option that comes up in the older version of tropico that says "a shady construction company will give you $50,000 now but you will have to pay 10% more on all buildings forever. want to do it?"

• Locked thread