Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acT_PSAZ7BQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

beginning to worry that I'm just a program in Donald Trump's constructed reality

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

sloppo posted:

:cheerdoge:

honest question:

was anyone who said they were mad about clinton's emails genuine or were they all GOP party officials and russian operatives

anyone at all

be honest with yourself and you'll find the answer

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

[quote="“boethius”" post="“476861120”"]
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/913494450776748033

kusssssh
[/quote]

BUT HIS EMAILS

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

garbage

garbage

jerry seinfel posted:

go eat a wawa italian shortie about it

with a side of stuffing

garbage!!! ack, this thread is overflowing with refuse!!

thankfully I am a sovereign citizen of Trash Island :getin:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Senate Intel Commitee:] Anything else you want to tell us Mr. Kushner?

J-Kush trying to put on his best deep man voice:] Nothing else sir. ;-*

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

thrawn527 posted:

Aren't we already using the US Military to provide rescues and supply dropoffs, though, with plans to do more? This is from 2 days ago.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/26/politics/us-military-response-puerto-rico-hurricane-maria/index.html

Yeah they're also being used to open ports and the like, but still the military response as pointed out before in this thread is paltry compared to the quake in Haiti and the tsunami in Japan.

The main issue is diesel and other fuel right? I wonder what's the best method of transporting that over the island.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

sloppo posted:

honest question:

was anyone who said they were mad about clinton's emails genuine or were they all GOP party officials and russian operatives

anyone at all

search your feelings :thunk:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5JIpT4GkyM

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Lastgirl posted:

Senate Intel Commitee:] Anything else you want to tell us Mr. Kushner?

J-Kush trying to put on his best deep man voice:] Nothing else sir. ;-*

*incomprehensible screeching*

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Jose posted:

it was some open air bar at some event. it was the only time i've been in the US and not had my extremely easy to read british driving license accepted

how old do you look?

alotta bars catch real poo poo because they get caught serving under 21 y/o college kids

making fake non-Pennsylvania IDs is also a time-honored tradition for our college students

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I don't get it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

sloppo posted:

how old do you look?

alotta bars catch real poo poo because they get caught serving under 21 y/o college kids

making fake non-Pennsylvania IDs is also a time-honored tradition for our college students

i'd say definitely not under 21 but then i got id'd buying rum tonight lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/913494604971945985

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

sloppo posted:

honest question:

anyone at all

our local AM right wing guy was talking about this the other day. In his mind there is a distinct difference. The difference being that the private email provider could theoretically provide deleted emails if necessary as opposed to Clinton running her own server that could have emails deleted permanently.

Regardless, government folks that use personal email are supposed to be forwardign copies to their official email account.

At face value using any private email is a way to circumvent an archival record of your communications and in my eyes it's scummy either way you do it.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

sloppo posted:

honest question:

anyone at all
not a one

it's pretty easy, check out the response to what'shisname general fuckwit guy with the classified info he leaked over loving

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

don't doxx me

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

noooo waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Zeroisanumber posted:

you can prolly find decent apartments in Manhattan cheap as long as you don't mind living with other people.

Lmaooooo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

wow, cold pressed fries i can make at home? sign me up!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Agrajag posted:

ICE is our modern day SS

They're more of a gestapo

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/913496543675678720

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Russians sure love using twitter, what's the appeal for them? :thunk:

you'd think DOTA 2 would keep them busy

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Lastgirl posted:

thanks for the tip :sun:

jest gotta find a thankless interning job at a firm~

what are you some kinda early 2000s anne hatahway movie

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/SINON_REBORN/status/913493359846715393

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

TRUMP!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

mormonpartyboat posted:

actually,

https://twitter.com/AaronBlake/status/913483710858657794
puerto ricans can also expect to drown in love and prayers, be starved of despair, and be baked alive in incubators at how many supplies are coming

quote:

Tom Bossert, homeland security adviser to President Trump, said Thursday that the administration will employ a "new business model" in its efforts to help Puerto Rico recover from the damage inflicted by Hurricane Maria.

Don't worry everyone. TRump is gonna cast BUISNESS on PR

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Mods?

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

lmao the best people

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

hundreds of thousands, surely

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Raskolnikov38 posted:

They're more of a gestapo

yeah that

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Agrajag posted:

nobody that supports the GOP does anything in good faith bruh

it's been pretty blatant ever since the tea party popped up and has been getting worse

Benghazi

i was willing to believe feds and military-types who fuckin love authority

and/or live in constant fear of losing their career because of a paperwork gently caress up

were genuinely offended when The Clinton Elites brushed off the rules

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Addamere posted:

thats not what im arguing tho im arguing that rick is a shithead and so is house and so is sherlock and so is bojack and so is every other unambiguous antihero or insufferable genius like dude the

wort anti is in the title antihero and the word insufferable is right there in insufferable genius how and why do people just ignore that and be like herpa derpa i wanna be just like [television shithead]

uh you've sussed out some themes of these shows here good job

everything after the break i added didn't make too much sense from what I'll assume is your dictation but I think I got the gist :v:

:engleft: hi

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Zeroisanumber posted:

Queens is actually pretty nice these days but if you want you can prolly find decent apartments in Manhattan cheap as long as you don't mind living with other people.

share a cupboard (sink privileges cost extra if its not the weekend)

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Philadelphia is known for the cheesesteak

let's see what pops up in Youtube

:thunk:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
wow 201 whole accounts

the russian bot net swarm was massive

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Jose posted:

it was some open air bar at some event. it was the only time i've been in the US and not had my extremely easy to read british driving license accepted

buddy philly fought a war to kick you out

be glad they would have served you at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Bossert is also the person who fell for a fake Kushner emailing from an Outlook account

quote:

"Tom, we are arranging a bit of a soirée towards the end of August," the fake Jared Kushner on an Outlook account wrote to the official White House email account of Homeland Security Adviser Tom Bossert. "It would be great if you could make it, I promise food of at least comparible (sic) quality to that which we ate in Iraq. Should be a great evening."

Bossert wrote back: "Thanks, Jared. With a promise like that, I can't refuse. Also, if you ever need it, my personal email is" (redacted).

• Locked thread