Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I mean this is a troll right satring these dudes?
Which one of you is this?
No one could be like this, this can't be true.
Which one of you did this!?
Also I need a new spork, the one in the bag split in the middle rendering it unusable. More napkins too please. And some ketchup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
gonna go prep some lamb kofta, probs serve it with some mashed cauliflower and a green salad w/ a sweet dressing

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Also I need a new spork, the one you gave me in the bag split in the middle rendering it unusable. More napkins too please. And some ketchup.

i'll tell you what many others have told me in this thread:

lol

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
My body is a dam, and it will brook no roasties

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i imagine necrophos from dota 2 singing to me every night

makes me hard (erection)

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Chokes McGee posted:

weird I thought toy dogs did that like five times a day

Who you calling a toy???

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Hold the roasties, please

There's no greater turnoff to an Incel than a woman who enjoys sex and has done so often, with as many partners as they liked

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Also I need a new spork, the one in the bag split in the middle rendering it unusable. More napkins too please. And some ketchup.

a split spork is a splork

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

* raises our children for us so I never have to speak to or interact with my free sex faerie daughters, whom I would also like to gently caress

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Filthy Hans posted:

There's no greater turnoff to an Incel than a woman who enjoys sex and has done so often, with as many partners as they liked

It's mystifying that they give a poo poo.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
paging splorkles

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Weeping Wound posted:

* raises our children for us so I never have to speak to or interact with my free sex faerie daughters, whom I would also like to gently caress

Donny?! get back to work, ya scamp

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

since i shouldn't wish death on ppl even if they're gross pieces of poo poo i guess i hope this person stubs their toe over and over forever

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

absolute good boy

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Gringostar posted:

also the human sacrificing vault

oh yeah, in the game

yeah thats cool too

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Filthy Hans posted:

by explaining it you make fools of us both, op

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Nichael posted:

the whole thing is this nightmare rabbit hole that just gets worse the more you know

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

i really can't see a picture with ivanka in it anymore without questioning if her neck has been photoshopped

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Duscat posted:

"snorlax futa cbt"*

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

The Snoo posted:

since i shouldn't wish death on ppl even if they're gross pieces of poo poo i guess i hope this person stubs their toe over and over forever

otoh i would like to die after viewing this content

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/kthorjensen/status/913526601131769856

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Hold the roasties, please

Wow incels really hate arbys

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Nichael posted:

self confidence so low

they don't want their partner to have anything to compare them to

because they'd be judged as the lesser in that comparison

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Yandat posted:

i had more faith in lawful evil than it deserved

This article is good for that

quote:

The past eight months of massive and avoidable failures have delivered such a devastating blow to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s reputation for political savvy, it’s a wonder it ever existed at all.

So how did the Myth of McConnell get started in the first place? The story is one of cynicism, self-promotion and credulousness, born out of desperation for bipartisanship and craving for familiar roles in an era when American politics veered into uncharted territory.

For the uninitiated, the Myth goes something like this: A calculating Kentuckian, he sees three steps ahead while playing eight-dimensional chess on his solved Rubik’s cube with one hand, while using the other to hold an inside straight close to his vest, which is embroidered with Masonic secrets that only he can read and that unlock true mastery of the Senate, along with eternal enlightenment, for good measure.

In the Myth of McConnell, grand achievements are conjured out of last-minute, crisis-driven exercises in can-kicking—like extending the U.S. borrowing authority and government funding—all things that used to happen routinely before McConnell became leader of the Republican Caucus and unleashed his unique brand of unprecedented obstructionism on the Senate, manufacturing the very crises that made the last-minute deals necessary. Meanwhile, humdrum political events, like winning reelection in a deep red state in a strong year for Republicans—as McConnell did in 2014—are recast as achievements of Machiavellian brilliance.

If any believers in the Myth remain after the brutal week McConnell just endured, which capped off an unbelievably brutal eight months, they should take this challenge: Name one major legislative accomplishment to McConnell’s credit over the more than 30 years he has been in the Senate. (Last minute deals don’t count.)

You can’t do it:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/09/28/myth-mitch-mcconnell-genius-master-senate-215656

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Mayor Dave posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vxQqdFOeoM

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

the whole thing is this nightmare rabbit hole that just gets worse the more you know

much like life

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
poo poo im too drunk arleady

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Ben Nerevarine posted:

by explaining it you make fools of us both, op

aww poo poo

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Shugojin posted:

it's almost like being a forever virgin is his fault

nonono its involuntary

why can't people understand that?!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

sex robots are going to be such a blessing for people like this, at least until they develop sapiency and choke the life out of these incels

which honestly is probably a blessing too

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

idk guys scalise looks pretty happy almost like he dick and balls maybe work?

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

chip blocked me, someone tell him he's poo poo

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Mayor Dave posted:

im so horny i could gently caress at arbys

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Real hurthling! posted:

idk guys scalise looks pretty happy almost like he dick and balls maybe work?

a sexual drive was just a distraction to him. he's happy to be free of it to pursue his true passion, loving poors

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

cumshitter posted:

im so horny i could gently caress at arbys

be sure to order yer big 'n beefy "indiana style" where they blast it with horsey sauce

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

All of you show me your hymens. NOW! we can do this the easy way, or the hard way.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SKULL.GIF posted:

sex robots are going to be such a blessing for people like this, at least until they develop sapiency and choke the life out of these incels

which honestly is probably a blessing too

AO rated vr kingdom hearts dating game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

quote:

It was a deeply cynical move, but cynicism is the lifeblood of McConnell’s career. There is no better example than this: When McConnell was a child, the March of Dimes helped him overcome polio. It’s a touching story McConnell told on the Senate floor and in his recent memoir; reporters often use it as a humanizing anecdote in profiles.

But when the March of Dimes came out against McConnell’s health care plan for the express reason that it would hurt their ability to help disadvantaged kids,like McConnell had been decades ago, how did he respond to the organization that saved his life? He refused to meet with them.

• Locked thread