Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

• 7 foot tall amazon
  • powerlifter
  • crushes incel skulls like grapes

7 foot tall? I thought it was 4'. this is very unsettling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

:trumppop:

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

is only game why you heff to be mad?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the morass was too tangled to traverse, requiring the lead to carry with her a machete and a flamethrower, depending on the thickness of the vines

the choked space opened up, slowly, if only in shapes that made waves in the ash

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
who knew sex robots could be so depressing well i'd say it's anyone with a brain moran

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/913531470001602565

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

f#a# posted:

i crossdressed at a house party once, and apparently i did so well enough to mostly pass

three dudes came on to me and one dude would not stop "orbiting" me and it was creepy as hell. Like, I knew and sympathized with the fact that women experience way worse multiple times a week, but nothing tops first-hand experience i guess

Can you post some pics of this costume? Asking for a friend

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

i don't like this subtle implication that there are good corners of 4chan and reddit

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.
I can't wait to have the worst parts of reddit read into the congressional record.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

MysteriousStranger posted:

I can't wait to have the worst parts of reddit read into the congressional record.

it'll be like the time Goonstation was profiled by the FBI and they couldn't find a single chatlog that didn't have someone farting on someone or just in general

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

oh so on the topic of price and effective leadership:

i work in a department under HHS and late last thursday after regular work hours an e-mail was sent out about a mandatory training re: "information security" (LEEEEKS) that had to be completed by the end of friday

the training was a link to a youtube video

also there was no way to confirm you watched it, and the department had to send an e-mail out telling everyone they checked and it was actually real and that they had no prior warning about this

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
at some point candidates are oging to release their taxes and their reddit post history

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Sojenus posted:

i work in a department under HHS and late last thursday after regular work hours an e-mail was sent out about a mandatory training re: "information security" (LEEEEKS) that had to be completed by the end of friday

also there was no way to confirm you watched it, and the department had to send an e-mail out telling everyone they checked and it was actually real and that they had no prior warning about this

lol

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

BREAKING NEWS: BREAKING NEWS IS COMING

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Sojenus posted:

coolvids dot com dot rus

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

Weeping Wound posted:

it'll be like the time Goonstation was profiled by the FBI and they couldn't find a single chatlog that didn't have someone farting on someone or just in general

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxHXbp3gBvs

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

cumshitter posted:

at some point candidates are oging to release their taxes and their reddit post history

only democrats

republicans shouldn't have to :foxnews:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Sojenus posted:

working in the govt is awesome

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/913430710706458625

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Like seriously

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Weeping Wound posted:

Maybe they will find their 400 pound guy his mothers basement.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

the president's son admitted to treason

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Shageletic posted:

i very much do enjoy my job and will be sad if i have to enter the private sector

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Donald Trump Jr. on Russian dirt about Clinton: "I love it!"

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Sojenus posted:

my dream female is as follows:
  • intact hyena

real sex haver chat why would anyone want a virgin that badly, the last thing my already screwed up interpersonal skills needs is a women responding to sex w/me with pain and bleeding

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

"They got another busted one down at the Elk's Lodge. Keeps defaulting to factory reset after every session, really pissing off the regulars. Grab a bag of those Roastie models and sell them on a replacement port while you're at it."

Donnie finished his bite of Nutricoal: Clean and wrapped the remainder of the black, greasy loaf in its wax packaging. He hadn't even gotten to the creamy white filling yet.

The zuckerphone scanned his face. AI subroutines calculated Donnie's gay coefficient to 16 decimal places and unlocked.

Donnie's personalized intelligent assistant says "Another client not understanding the difference between rebooting and 'Cosby Mode', want me to send the usual reply?"

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shageletic posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d-bM-Whsmk

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

whats a tankie oval office. he makes some ok points but they are buried under bullshit.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

can't wait til mueller buys an sa account

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Sojenus posted:

Congrats on the Russian malware

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

real sex haver chat why would anyone want a virgin that badly, the last thing my already screwed up interpersonal skills needs is a women responding to sex w/me with pain and bleeding

real sex haver chat: patriarchy

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

can't wait til mueller buys an sa account

some say he's among us as we speak...

Backcountry
Jan 16, 2009

Diamond Joe's cool as gently caress. I take solace in the fact that in some alternate dimension he is the President.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

I did'nt know that disney licensed Attack on Titan

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

well they already respond that way in all their other interactions with me so i'd be weirded out by anything else

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

juche avocado posted:

real sex haver chat: patriarchy

I mean yeah it's more rhetorical

Just

Ugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015