Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Sojenus posted:

well they already respond that way in all their other interactions with me so i'd be weirded out by anything else

this escalated really quickly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Tokclik posted:

Diamond Joe's cool as gently caress. I take solace in the fact that in some alternate dimension he is the President.

i had to sit through mark mckinnon, a former bush and mccain tankie, talk up biden at a dinner on tuesday. joe's a nice dude (and I know that from experience with him and his family), but he's a right wing democrat.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Sojenus posted:

well they already respond that way in all their other interactions with me so i'd be weirded out by anything else

a grinding golem of broken glass, cumming in puffs of dust that cause nearby viewers to lacerate their corneas with every blink

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Microsoft Incel for Bedsheets

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

i hate that roastie is now a word i know

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

mormonpartyboat posted:

mueller hit me up bro i got some sweet tales about a guy named rick

mueller sees through your ruse to get high and watch rick and morty with him

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

:same: * a billion

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

I mean yeah it's more rhetorical

Just

Ugh

same tbh i-- those words together in my head came out the :justpost: machine

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
'dream female' like the word woman has no existence in their atavistic little skull-spaces

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Shugojin posted:

mueller sees through your ruse to get high and watch rick and morty with him

oh no these tales are all hand crafted and hand tested

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Mueller: And on September 28th a poster going by the name 'Choke McGee' said, quote, real sex haver chat I don't get wh

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the male roastie, the broastie :gonk:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
long ed balls

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Weeping Wound posted:

the male roastie, the broastie :gonk:

so like, genital warts or something

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
if u die when ur drunk is ur ghost drunk

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

a grinding golem of broken glass, cumming in puffs of dust that cause nearby viewers to lacerate their corneas with every blink

i give the gift of defilement to all virgin eyes so they may be free of the shackles of inceldom

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
The male roastie: the goatse

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

Consummate Professional posted:

poo poo zaxbys is good

there's a place near me called slim chickens, and it is trying so hard to be zaxbys. Their special slim chickens sauce is just ketchup and mayo.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

bratwurst

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
a ghost having a hangover

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Tokclik posted:

Diamond Joe's cool as gently caress. I take solace in the fact that in some alternate dimension he is the President.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

I scrolled down pretty far in Google image search and didn't see any vaginas. They're going to have to work harder at their PR game.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
joe sucks

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Nichael posted:

some say he's among us as we speak...

don't doxx me

piss tape is real

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
joe blows

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/913536087397715969

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

The zuckerphone scanned his face. AI subroutines calculated Donnie's gay coefficient to 16 decimal places and unlocked.

Donnie's personalized intelligent assistant says "Another client not understanding the difference between rebooting and 'Cosby Mode', want me to send the usual reply?"

Donnie cruised down the 25 lane Trumpway to the Elk's Club. Traffic was brisk. The Trumpway had been built for a bigger, grander future than his generation could have imagined. And even though that economic vision had not come to pass, the 10,000 year contract between the government and Trumpstructure Enterprises ensured that it remained in pristine condition. Miles and miles of road torn up and rebuilt, every day, waiting for the time when America would finally be great enough to make full use of its glorious infrastructure. Donnie sighed.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mormonpartyboat posted:

a ghost having a hangover

~@ ur service~

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

more like Roy less

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

jesus, greenwald really can't write for poo poo

is his point that the statements by the Homeland Security should NOT have been reported on?

like... idgi

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
dumbass idiot nazi: the white man is being genocided!!!!

me, slightly less dumb idiot: I think you'll find we're winning the war, actually: http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-middle-east-41432598/the-middle-eastern-men-having-nose-jobs

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I don't know about you guys, but having dudes like this in the senate is a little... *looks around so as to not offend anyone*... problematic

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
joe biden would be a great president if the only job of the president was to grab women and smell their hair

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Mariana Horchata posted:

~@ ur service~

hello friendo

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

glenn has trapped himself in an ouroboros of his own outrage lol

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
greenwald thought it was worthwhile to go onto loving tucker carlson's fox skit in all sincerity, that fake antifa guy has more credibility than greenwald

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

sloppo posted:

jesus, greenwald really can't write for poo poo

is his point that the statements by the Homeland Security should NOT have been reported on?

like... idgi

his entire journalistic framing is to make the usa wrong as gently caress at all times regardless of facts or burnt sources

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

wernt most of the founders deists at most religious apart from one or two. either way, i am amused how loving threatened this stupid dickhead is by other faiths existing and living with other faiths.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

joe biden would be a great president if the only job of the president was to grab women and smell their hair
kind of explains why he appeals to "centrist" republicans like the dude I saw on tuesday

• Locked thread