Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

skaboomizzy posted:

Hucka-she just stood up there today and said the White House doesn't handle HHS travel

lol

fake news you anti-american liberal

bing bang boom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

white sauce posted:

He's a creepy pedophile, idk why people worship him

better ramblin' joe biden than equine fantasy mike pennis

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Nichael posted:

I don't know about you guys, but having dudes like this in the senate is a little... *looks around so as to not offend anyone*... problematic

He just has economic anxiety

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

why is the price story gaining traction and not the "president's son committed treason" story?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

white sauce posted:

biden was a marine?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

white sauce posted:

the fun thing is this sentence could refer to multiple republicans, including the president

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

unironically shouting "my taxes" at the laptop

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
like at least keep ur perversion within ur same species dude.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

i love this so much

milair outright isn't supposed to be used if there's a commercial option, and you need a waiver to force it through with some kind of ~justification~ (like i guess if you got some top secret bullshit to hand carry or whatever)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Weeping Wound posted:

Last Blade 2 ???

oh is that what that one's from???? basically any neogeo fighting game had loving amazing pixel art backgrounds

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

why is the price story gaining traction and not "the president literally took out an ad demanding the death of five innocent black men" story?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Nichael posted:

why is the price story gaining traction and not the "president's son committed treason" story?

Bc it's a lot easier to get rid of one of the amoral monsters in the cabinet than to inflict any meaningful punishment on the wealthy

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Nichael posted:

c-spam adopts and raises barron

she's an evangelical, right wing christian

you would be too if satan was the vice president

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

oh is that what that one's from???? basically any neogeo fighting game had loving amazing pixel art backgrounds

does that say ALL GORE on the brick wall

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

i love this so much

milair outright isn't supposed to be used if there's a commercial option, and you need a waiver to force it through with some kind of ~justification~ (like i guess if you got some top secret bullshit to hand carry or whatever)

justification: i dont have to pay for it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i mean tbf it's not like that military budget is doing much else

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

:swoon:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

gregday posted:

right as he's getting poo poo for paying back only $51k out of $400,000 a story drops that he spent another previously unknown $500,000 on jets

I mean

he's the best at grift just the best grifter

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Trump, you absolute boy, you complete roastie you, you've done it again!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

white sauce posted:

Wheres your sheet cake bub?

#WeGotThis
\
:abuela:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mormonpartyboat posted:

does that other graffito say powerball!?!?!?!

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

gregday posted:

right as he's getting poo poo for paying back only $51k out of $400,000 a story drops that he spent another previously unknown $500,000 on jets

I mean

Signal boosting this poo poo all over the rightwing blogs and they're pissed, because it's flagrant and it's not Trump.
I don't understand how the gently caress people who aren't Trump think they'll get away with this.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

is that yours? its rad as hell either way

MattO
Oct 10, 2003

Plane loader should have listened to Bruce
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZbH62Bn0oM

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Duscat posted:

lol that's not an ominous poll to slap on all your articles in 2017

It's not a bad first step though.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

does that other graffito say powerball!?!?!?!

holy poo poo

in past lives, when u were just another brick in the wall

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

white sauce posted:

Back to the succzone with u!!!!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Baloogan posted:

we all watched the correspondents association dinner.

hahaha :drat:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mormonpartyboat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p-_R7x1u5M

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
commiting egregious wastes of government money to own the libs

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

if an incel gets laid are they banned from r/incel?

I'm at a crossroad in life.

yeah, they become retroactively volcel

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

also see 'orb' and something that is 30 mins too late

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

if an incel gets laid

im gonna stop you right there

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Nichael posted:

boys will be boys v:kiddo:v

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqVRCs5_DU8

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

Zooming through the P to the M interchange, Donnie twisted and turned the steering wheel to the beat in the music on the one unjammed radio station. The cities jammed the country trance gospel stations, and the countryside jammed the new fusion beats from the cities, but no one cared enough to jam the blues.

The Trumpways always spelled out TRUMP or MAGA in roads whenever possible. Added significantly to travel time, but broke up the monotonous driving. Elk's Club was near the north western tip of the U.

He turned up the radio to muffle the sounds of his robowrench and robowench from his toolbox having yet another argument.

"Settle down you two!" The robotools beeped dejectedly at him. A man can't work with unhappy tools, and Donnie was just rounding out the P so he had some to kill. So he told his tools a story:

Back in the good old days President Trump had said he wanted to build a wall, but they wouldn't let him. So Trump said fine, I'll build a road, and I'll build it everywhere, and we'll make America great. So he built the roads, and the roads went everywhere, even along the America-Mexico border. And on the big day when they finished the roads Trump went down to the border and stood in front of the border road with a big pair of gold scissors and McConnell and Ryan and Pelosi and Schumer were there, and they said to Trump isn't a road better than a wall? Everyone can use it.

How's a road all that different from a wall, Trump said, when they're both long wide pieces of concrete. What's a road but a wall between your feet and the dirt? And with a great noise the road righted itself, leaned up on one side and there was the wall between America and Mexico. And McConnell and Ryan and Pelosi and Schumer just stood there, knowing the president had just shown them the art of the deal.

Donnie pulled off the exit, past a highschool, and saw the players on the football field taking a knee before the coach and swore under his breath as he continued to the Elk's Lodge.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

a million bucks of taxpayer money is about three hundred times the median federal tax contribution

three hundred people's entire tax bill went into hauling this multimillionaire shitheel's shriveled rear end around the planet on private jets

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

mormonpartyboat posted:

that's the president we needed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the 450 graffiti clearly the hand of some uptight censor

• Locked thread