Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

literally vandalism lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

racial slurs are not protected speech

that took awhile to figure out btw too

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Rush Limbaugh's gelatinous heart needs to goddamn explode already holy poo poo

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6LOWKVq5sQ

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

S & PEE 500 (gallons)

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

ArmZ posted:

I wonder if these people will react the same way to the air force academy racist graffiti

no because racism is over

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

if and when we find out thousands of puerto ricans died the media will do whatever they can to make it seem like puerto rican death is a muddy and hotly contested issue with many sides

the wikipedia page for maria already has a unique listing for hurricane fatalities - "direct" and "indirect"

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Serf posted:

my family makes about half of that, give or take. two parents who work full-time jobs. my dad works 6 days a week for 12-13 hours a day and pulls down in the 30k range

hosed up since its true

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

woot

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

"record high rear end and pee" = donald trimps

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
thankg goodness all the people who voted for trump own tons ands tons of s7p 500 shares and fudns, theyll be super jazzed to hear this

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Duscat posted:

i'm ecumenical in my crew choices

lol crew aint a fukken choice hahahaha

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Malty beers are wonderful. Beers that taste like Pine Sol are not wonderful.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Robert Plant posted:

Rush Limbaugh's gelatinous heart needs to goddamn explode already holy poo poo

be the change you want to see in the world

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the wikipedia page for maria already has a unique listing for hurricane fatalities - "direct" and "indirect"

i bet the media would care if we found out Muslims caused hurricanes

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

Malty beers are wonderful. Beers that taste like Pine Sol are not wonderful.

lol if you don't drink gin straight

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

cumshitter posted:

thankg goodness all the people who voted for trump own tons ands tons of s7p 500 shares and fudns, theyll be super jazzed to hear this

literal republican: one day I will be wealthy enough to own S&P stocks things.. this is good.. for me!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

juche avocado posted:

lol this is my chrome's autocomplete now when i try to go to youtubedotcom w/ as few characters as possible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgkxP-4tVE

now i either have to type or get a load

code:
loading dog . . . 0%
loading dog . . . 10%
loading dog . . . 56%
loading dog . . . 84%
dog downloaded
:smugdog:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hell, maybe isis should claim responsibility for maria so that anderson cooper can frown and go "we really should do something about this"

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

cumshitter posted:

all the trump voters i know never shut up about the stock market and how well it does despite not owning a goddamn share of anything or even understanding how it works probably

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

ArmZ posted:

straight gin? you fukken savage! i take mine in a very dry martini, thank you very much!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

old tweet from a few years ago but still funny :

https://twitter.com/thisisinsider/status/912673130551820288

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

straight gin? you fukken savage! i take mine in a very dry martini, thank you very much!

*looks at bottle of vermouth*

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

hell, maybe isis should claim responsibility for maria so that anderson cooper can frown and go "we really should do something about this"

hahaha i remember when i moved to asheville andersoon came around as part of his college campus tour

wtf up with that :thunk:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

ArmZ posted:

*looks at bottle of vermouth*

you looked at it with both eyes? thats too much :colbert:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

oh sweet affordable housing!

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
who the gently caress drinks gin straight

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mister magpie posted:

lol ikr at least drink it bi :wink:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Isn't this exactly what that poster posted about paragraphically and got shouted down for.

you know the one

the one post back there

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

i mean i have no idea how it really works either but i dont' go around telling everyone "if a man had invested back in dec/jan, he'd have been rich by now thanks to trump"

well ok you're right i guess but you are too poor - and so am i- to own any stocks so why is this great lmao

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

all millenials need therapy.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

mister magpie posted:

You dont like properly made martinis?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I'll never understand the appeal of liquor. I get that they all have differences in their flavoring, but the sting of ethanol always overwhelms it for me. To me it just comes across as a fake thing alcoholics get snobby about to justify their illness.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol crew aint a fukken choice hahahaha

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.

mister magpie posted:

When sloe gin fizzes exist, only the damned

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Equifax is a plague that will never go away.

I think they're currently charging people to "freeze" their credit score so that hackers don't ruin it.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Unperson_47 posted:

all the trump voters i know never shut up about the stock market and how well it does despite not owning a goddamn share of anything or even understanding how it works probably

its the #1 argument for trump supporters that the economy is doing good and lol

my SPY shares have increased in value by ~$65 since i purchased them so im happy but just lol if you think high stock prices = best market

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

euphronius posted:

literally unconstitutional bigly

:thermidor:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

ArmZ posted:

Gin, ice, lime wedge