Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

M_Gargantua posted:

its one of the smarter people i know, masters in economics and a minor in european history. his point has always been that all violence is bad and he views antifa as equally bad.

if he was smart before a masters in economics definitely destroyed his broken brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Al! posted:

the alt right keeps tricking itself into showing up to antifa actions that antifa wasn't planning at all

It's like Sphere except instead of brainless jellyfish and giant squid they manifest antifa out of their subconscious fears

because they are nazis, they just make a lot of effort to shout about how they're not Nazis and their swastika armbands and death's head stickers on their cum yeller hardhats are just decorative

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

Al! posted:

the alt right keeps tricking itself into showing up to antifa actions that antifa wasn't planning at all

i find it funny they still have no loving clue who or what antifa actually is

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

docbeard posted:

#Thursday, by @gkchesterton

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

M_Gargantua posted:

its one of the smarter people i know, masters in economics and a minor in european history. his point has always been that all violence is bad and he views antifa as equally bad.

he's not actually that smart given what you just said about him

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

there's one scene in the trailer that looks like its straight out of Omikron: The Nomad Soul

and I can't help but think about how Ridley wanted David Bowie to be the villain, so I know its a direct homage

and it loving hurts

https://i.imgur.com/F3X6lXL.mp4

saving this pic

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Mariana Horchata posted:

Nite crew culture is pretty terrible and will inevitably metastasize into the cancer that kills this subforum. The one downside to the HillShill Toxx Amnesty is that it didn't permanently remove them.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

opium dens are back baby! everyoen come up with catchy names like stores that sell vape poo poo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Jack Del Huevos posted:

the right doesn't understand protest or activism in general

it's why they assume they're all soros plants, because nobody would possibly protest for free

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Jack Del Huevos posted:

its because they're literally "safespace snowflakes" who can't stand for a second to look at things that conflict with their worldview, even if it means actually being effective

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/Totbadalona/status/913734908866068481

surprise backup ballot boxes own

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
The EU is failing and fascism is starting to crop up in Spain

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

M_Gargantua posted:

never trust anyone that claims to have a higher learning degree in economics. they're all charlatans who indirectly harm more through their speech than any antifa could ever hope to

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

zegermans posted:

I'll never understand the appeal of liquor. I get that they all have differences in their flavoring, but the sting of ethanol always overwhelms it for me. To me it just comes across as a fake thing alcoholics get snobby about to justify their illness.

BAN THIUS SICK FILTH

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Antifa is a curated snack basket

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
#badaloneia

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

me to trump: he (Ben Carson) say u brade runna

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

fits my needs posted:

ohh so your friends with a centrist dad. maybe if you brought over some IPAs and grilled some cauliflower together he would be more open to persuasion?

pretty much this

this is the video by the way https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmNz2jGzsDA

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

big bada boom

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

M_Gargantua posted:

pretty much this

this is the video by the way https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmNz2jGzsDA

your friend is a loving idiot if he linked you anything from that dumbass

this is the same person that dressed in drag and got thrown out of a planet fitness

it's 100% fake and staged

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Gringostar posted:

your friend is a loving idiot if he linked you anything from that dumbass

he has a masters degree in economics, of course he's a dumbass

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

M_Gargantua posted:

hey i saw a facebook video going around of 'infiltrating antifa' and how theyre worse than nazis and planning violence etc

it reeks of the same people and style who made the planned parent hood is selling baby parts fake video

i need ammo thats factual

You can infiltrate antifa the same way you can infiltrate a hashtag

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

The Spanish government is managing this in the worst loving way possible

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

M_Gargantua posted:

this is such a stupid view because drat near everyone does actually approve of political violence in the right circumstances

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

stand with catalonia against spanish imperialism

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

some dumb people are capable of appearing smart, like those animals with markings on em that look like leaves or dicks or whatever

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
[quote="mormonpartyboat" post="476889223"]
https://twitter.com/SouthLALASD/status/913803943494295553
Are these mech gun bullets?

Bear Retrieval Unit has issued a correction as of 18:13 on Sep 29, 2017

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

cumshitter posted:

no theyre doing a thing where you can lock your credit for new financing with an app. so like you can go to a car dealership, unlock your credit report, run the credit and see if you get approved

its free for life for anyone affected by teh hack but if you get it equifax gets the right to sell your personal information forever lol

just checked their site and they're asking for your social security number for this to happen too lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

M_Gargantua posted:

lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

so after a huge heat wave a few days ago we're immediately back to cold fall weather

im glad global warming is over

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

MariusLecter posted:

Antifa is a curated snack basket

AntifaBox

For a 39.99 monthly charge, we will mail you a box of Antifa goodies such as bike locks, bandanas and zines. Just use promo code SOROS for a 30% discount

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

FAUXTON posted:

I wouldn't be asking for 15 an hour if all I did was draw dicks on walls and play grabass, private

Lol also bangin' your wife while you're on deployment is worth at least $40 an hour in the charity of it alone.

:allears:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Gringostar posted:

iirc it's a year of free credit monitoring (that you have to enter a credit card for and they will auto bill you for another year once it's up) and you waive your right to be part of any class action law suit against them by signing up for it

jesus christ

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

he has a masters degree in economics, of course he's a dumbass

first, assume a perfectly spherical, clairvoyant, and logical consumer

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

my blood stream is like 25% thc now

im literally going to find out in a few hours when I get my blood results back, also how much damage 2k17 inflicted on body, and if I am an Angel as someone itt had brought up ln

Also got a bonus cheque today so I'm gonna buy a bunch of oil carts and mushrooms tonite for the weekend

:q:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
michael cera is doing a marlon brando impression as andy and lucy's kid in the twin peaks return

what the ffffuuuuuuck is that about

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/THR/status/913788037091512321

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

mister magpie posted:

who the gently caress drinks gin straight

i mean i guess you can dilute it with some ice or cold rocks.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

When do the international brigades form

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The going wisdom is Caralans are chill and will accept this fascism as a bad hair day.

I don't buy it, Catalans will punish Madrid somehow

• Locked thread