Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

why do wewhite people love lacroix so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gringostar posted:

this cuts deep man

I recently saw Vanilla sky for the first time

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

cer seigneur jesu nous a donnes tout sur lui :thunk:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cost of doing business

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Fresno is a shithole for anyone who doesn't know

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jerry seinfel posted:

party of lawn order

keep fuckin that horse joe

If you don't keep a hold of them those garden gnomes and Lawn flamingos will just start writing all over the place and then the property values will be in the tank before you know it

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

For me it's the 90's rented bus seat aesthetic

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

pushpins posted:

yeah........ i know [shudder]

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
1 million grandpa reactions = 1 MAGA

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Schnorkles posted:

i don't like la croix at all

What's it like? I always buy the HEB store brand sparkling water with natural lemon flavor, is it like that but stupidly expensive?

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
La Croix: It's like Wesley Crusher, in a can!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

what happens to a dream deferred? it goes to fresno and dies of meth and ennui

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

pushpins posted:

fresno is the only part of ca worse than san bernardino

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

I call bullshit on that poll. Beyond that, how do you attack Roy Moore? If you run ads in Alabama pointing out that he's a theocratic nut job, who wants to crucify gays and muslims, it just turns out to be an ad "for Roy Moore".

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

MariusLecter posted:

What's it like? I always buy the HEB store brand sparkling water with natural lemon flavor, is it like that but stupidly expensive?

yeah, but really it's not that expensive. it's like 2.50 for 12 or something. I get the lime kind sometimes

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

radical meme posted:

I call bullshit on that poll. Beyond that, how do you attack Roy Moore? If you run ads in Alabama pointing out that he's a theocratic nut job, who wants to crucify gays and muslims, it just turns out to be an ad "for Roy Moore".

How hard is it for the party of stupid to just wrap their heads around making s*** up by getting sued for it later after they have already won the election

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Trump really seems more unhinged than usual at this rally.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

mormonpartyboat posted:

ranch maid ice cream is kinda problematic

probably better than ranch hand ice cream

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

I'm imagining a world in which the line for a beer is shorter than the line for church.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

pushpins posted:

We all know.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol crew aint a fukken choice hahahaha

the ability to work together with both crews has its perks

today, day crew gets to enjoy a nice fluffy loaf of warm beer bread as soon as it cools off a bit

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Drunkboxer posted:

yeah, but really it's not that expensive. it's like 2.50 for 12 or something. I get the lime kind sometimes

Okay so sparkling water is a bit of a conundrum for me because I never know before I buy a particular brand of sparkling water whether it is just going to be literally carbonated water that tastes like rear end with like a little bit of cherry syrup in it or something that makes it taste like particularly tart and mildly a cherry scented rear end or if it is going to have some aspartame or some other sort of sweetener in it to make it so that it actually tastes like something palatable I mean sure I could actually read the ingredients or something but this is the year 2017 why should I have to read anything

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

that'd be great i wouldn't have to wait so long for a beer

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.
give me coconut la croix or give me death

it's pretty tasty, but mild, and has zero sugar or pretty much anything

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Addamere posted:

Cost of doing business

aka "leakage"

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Speaking of which holy can you guys believe it is still 2017 like wasn't Trump inaugurated like 20 years ago or something no actually if you check the Gregorian calendar it's actually only been a few months but not like I believe those pencil next to tell me what time in the day and what day it is what did they know besides numbers and facts which as we all know or not relevant at all to Transamerica

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

https://twitter.com/Wilson__Valdez

this is me

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Duscat posted:

the ability to work together with both crews has its perks

today, day crew gets to enjoy a nice fluffy loaf of warm beer bread as soon as it cools off a bit

want 2 eat that bred

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

petit choux posted:

aka "leakage"

I'll have you know I went to the doctor and that problem has been taken care of

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

you call Moore a fraud and huckster who well sell you out to Wall Street idk

make poo poo up who cares

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Addamere posted:

Speaking of which holy can you guys believe it is still 2017 like wasn't Trump inaugurated like 20 years ago or something no actually if you check the Gregorian calendar it's actually only been a few months but not like I believe those pencil next to tell me what time in the day and what day it is what did they know besides numbers and facts which as we all know or not relevant at all to Transamerica

somehow life blazes by super fast but trump doesn't. time's broken. nothing matters.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Addamere posted:

Okay so sparkling water is a bit of a conundrum for me because I never know before I buy a particular brand of sparkling water whether it is just going to be literally carbonated water that tastes like rear end with like a little bit of cherry syrup in it or something that makes it taste like particularly tart and mildly a cherry scented rear end or if it is going to have some aspartame or some other sort of sweetener in it to make it so that it actually tastes like something palatable I mean sure I could actually read the ingredients or something but this is the year 2017 why should I have to read anything

I usually get the perrier lime or orange and it's pretty good when i feel like something carbonated but don't want sugar

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Sir Tonk posted:

that'd be great i wouldn't have to wait so long for a beer

This guy's head's screwed on right.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

can someone pls hack out elections for good and not evil

tyia

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Addamere posted:

How hard is it for the party of stupid to just wrap their heads around making s*** up by getting sued for it later after they have already won the election

In fairness, I'm not sure what you could make up about Roy Moore that's worse than he actually is.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/913834599788236800

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Angrymantium
Jul 19, 2007
Resistant to everything

Gringostar posted:

this cuts deep man

My brain nearly exploded out of my skull when NIN showed up in episode 8 of the new Twin Peaks. If it had been Radiohead I would have written an angry letter to Lynch and the Showtime executives for being so lame

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Gringostar posted:

I usually get the perrier lime or orange and it's pretty good when i feel like something carbonated but don't want sugar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6thQcWAQ0c

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

radical meme posted:

Pay the Russians running United Muslims of America to endorse him and say he promised to enable Sharia law

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

euphronius posted:

you call Moore a fraud and huckster who well sell you out to Wall Street idk

make poo poo up who cares

but....
~decorum~

• Locked thread