Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Baller Ina posted:

over under on replaving price?

0.5????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Samurai Sanders posted:

He must have run out of things to say after the first five minutes and just repeated himself for the rest of the time. Not even with new wording since he's not mister thesaurus or anything.

I hate when my bosses do that, and I'm a low level peon nothing. For a cabinet level politician? :laffo: :laffo: :laffo:

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Baller Ina posted:

how many positions are open at this point anyway

like, how long?

It's been a couple months with zero word on DHS secretary. ACA repeal is dead for now and they are trying to sabotage the individual market. 4 months??

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

.5 decades, huh

ill take the over

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Baller Ina posted:

how many positions are open at this point anyway

price has been replaced by sales

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

hell yeah goldy

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

trum

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

It would be a really sad fucker that would have so little self respect to take a job in the tromp admin right now

Get ready for Huckabee and his large sons to get cabinet level positions

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Samurai Sanders posted:

He must have run out of things to say after the first five minutes and just repeated himself for the rest of the time. Not even with new wording since he's not mister thesaurus or anything.

He just kept saying: "No one _In History_ has ever been angrier than me, right now. Not even me, 20 seconds ago, when I was saying this exact same thing. I got even angrier. Nobody!"

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/ClickHole/status/913955325723779073

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

I got berated for ~45 minutes after-hours and it was one of the most tedious meetings of my life. My boss was also not Trump, I can't loving imagine how tedious that meeting had to have been.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
trump is prolapsed

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:patriot:

also, I am loving dreading the onion and clickhole's inevitable migration to the kinja platform. that change made the avclub garbage.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Nichael posted:

:patriot:

also, I am loving dreading the onion and clickhole's inevitable migration to the kinja platform. that change made the avclub garbage.

what does any of this mean what

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Trump flips his opinion Jews 180 because they have such an old sexy wall (and new one too)

Humpty Dickless makes a "put me back together again" ref to make Donald love him by pairing him mentally with a great wall

Trump is sold on a fence by some genius who told him it's actually a "wall you can see the bad guys through"

Trump highly recommends NFL players lock arms and be a wall for the anthem, an act just as patently disrespectful as kneeling, possibly more so, if done for the same reason

Trump allows and even praises his VP for loving a horse after Pence takes him to A Midsummer Night's Dream

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
WALL IS ALL

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Reality Winner posted:

break your own brain

no

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

oh al right you atalked me into it

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/913497060560826368

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

WALL IS bALLs

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

alnilam posted:

Univision bought Fusion, the parent company of The Onion (which in turn owns Clickhole and the pop culture news site, The AVClub). Univision also owns Gizmodo and its associated blog sites. All of those sites use the Kinja platform, which is loving garbage. They forcibly moved the AVClub to it, and plan to move The Onion to it, prompting editors of the latter to resign recently.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

TRUMP?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Please don't donate money you don't have.

It reminds me of that dude in the Bernie thread that gave his energy to Bernie and ended up having $20 left for food for the week or something.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

alnilam posted:

Gawker made an in-house replacement to use instead of Wordpress for their blogsites, and it is awful. Univision acquired it along with Clickhole/Onion after hulk smashed them and now they're making the sites shift to it in the near future, because the dumbest segment of the left responds to it's tumblr-esque design favorably

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/anniekarni/status/913955340479270912

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Nichael posted:

Univision bought Fusion, the parent company of The Onion (which in turn owns Clickhole and the pop culture news site, The AVClub). Univision also owns Gizmodo and its associated blog sites. All of those sites use the Kinja platform, which is loving garbage. They forcibly moved the AVClub to it, and plan to move The Onion to it, prompting editors of the latter to resign recently.

what's a kinja platform

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

not much what's a kinja platform with you!!!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
avclub got ruined big time by that stupid move

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

fits my needs posted:

Please don't donate money you don't have.

It reminds me of that dude in the Bernie thread that gave his energy to Bernie and ended up having $20 left for food for the week or something.

remember the person who donated his daughters given name to sanders

not good

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

what thread evwn?????

definitely the welcome hello and chat thread, where you will be welcomed, helloed, and chat

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

alnilam posted:

It's the news aggregator platform the former Gawker network uses that turns stories and glorified blog posts into clickbait

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
:beerpal::beerpal:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

daddy why did you name me bernice sandra

well honey i was real fuckin into shitpostin about an old rear end new england senator and

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Nichael posted:

Cant wait for the Mexico investigation after all these sites help push Adam Schiff into office in 2020

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Wouldn't you think at some point during the two hours the person would just walk out?

I mean I'd do it in like 10 minutes. Maybe if I liked Trump I'd give him 15.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

This would actually completely loving own I bet

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Squizzle posted:

daddy why did you name me bernice sandra

well honey i was real fuckin into shitpostin about an old rear end new england senator and

i was there when it happened and it was legendary, the absolute madman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://twitter.com/sighexpletive/status/913925785391702017

• Locked thread