Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

remember that really good bill maher debate when

i thought i did but then i remembered i was thinking of an episode of ed ed and eddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
wouldn't it be funny if some russian twitter bot convinced the president that a nuclear war had started

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

mormonpartyboat posted:

remember that really good bill maher debate when

better than anything I've seen on cnn or fox news :shrug:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

aHAHAahahahaHA if you CUCKS think this matters at all HAHAAH lmfAOOO i'm going to wake up tomorrow morning and everything will be EXACTLY the same I shriek as I slap my obese gut and it jiggles for two seconds WEWWWWWWWWW you sure are overreacting we're still ALIVE wowwowowowo :laffo:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

i thought i did but then i remembered i was thinking of an episode of ed ed and eddy

:popeye:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

*ahem*

*taps mic*

Cucks.

*wild applause*

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Brother Friendship posted:

his comedy is...whatever but maher does run a good forum for debate

yeah people were like "you can't give milo a platform, sunlight and disinfectant meme is so dumb, oh wow bill maher brought the sunlight and wow thank you NeverTrump for that blast of disinfectant"

then he went and spoiled his goodwill by making an extremely racist joke that was not funny. If you're gonna tell a joke like that, you can do it if you have enough tolerance cred -- but it drat well better be loving hilarious, especially in the eyes of the black guy you're telling it to, and honestly why would you not clear a joke like that with him first, goddamn he is dumb

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Al! posted:

man what a fuken weird show tht was

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Oiled and Ready posted:

yeah people were like "you can't give milo a platform, sunlight and disinfectant meme is so dumb, oh wow bill maher brought the sunlight and wow thank you NeverTrump for that blast of disinfectant"

then he went and spoiled his goodwill by making an extremely racist joke that was not funny. If you're gonna tell a joke like that, you can do it if you have enough tolerance cred -- but it drat well better be loving hilarious, especially in the eyes of the black guy you're telling it to, and honestly why would you not clear a joke like that with him first, goddamn he is dumb

He is not funny. It has nothing to do with being a bad person, he's simply not a funny man.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Oiled and Ready posted:

the sunlight milo got wasn't from bill maher it was from the reagan nerds on twitter reposting his pederasty clip.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hell yeah let's do this

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Al Boe Breaking News, only the breakingest of breaking news

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Nichael posted:

*ahem*

*wild applause*

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Hi I'm albert, albert boe

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

see you all on the other side

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

albolam :o:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mm-hmm

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

aHAHAahahahaHA if you CUCKS think this matters at all HAHAAH lmfAOOO i'm going to wake up tomorrow morning and everything will be EXACTLY the same I shriek as I slap my obese gut and it jiggles for two seconds WEWWWWWWWWW you sure are overreacting we're still ALIVE wowwowowowo :laffo:

same

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the people's al boe

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

*plays oeboe forlornly*

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

nobody gonna nuke the midwest, all coastal cities first.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i m m i n e n t

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

BREAKING: NORTH KOREA MOVES MISSILE FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER PLACE, THIS IS IT BOYS

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

im dead guys. missile got me.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

fake

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

BREAKING: NORTH KOREA MOVES MISSILE FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER PLACE, THIS IS IT BOYS

water at the bottom on the ocean. big water. ocean water.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

VectorSigma posted:

rip

can i have your car

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

VectorSigma posted:

teh bart simpson " can't sleep missiles will eat me" meme lmaooo :D XDDDDD :roflolmao:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Yinlock posted:

yinlock, witnessing north korea going from launching one missile a year to dozens a year, going from july reactive-to-defensive-maneuvers saberrattling to yelling at america for six months straight, watching america going from calm stoicism to "fire and fury" and "we will wipe them out",

"things have not changed at all whatsoever"

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Yinlock posted:

rip

can i have your car

needs new tie rods and probably a wheel bearing while you're in there.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

americans love missles right

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

yinlock, witnessing north korea going from launching one missile a year to dozens a year, going from july reactive-to-defensive-maneuvers saberrattling to yelling at america for six months straight, watching america going from calm stoicism to "fire and fury" and "we will wipe them out",

"things have not changed at all whatsoever"

you once argued that trump was going to launch nukes because he hugged himself

calm down dude, you do this every single time

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

I imagine trump wears some seriously dumb pajamas in true idiot form, and then I lol as he is awakened to be notified that, yes, nork will probably launch one of their test wangs into an ocean and yes, you can hear about it in the morning over your sausage egg McMuffin and then promptly Twitter about it but not very well cause your feeble mind is working at 20% capacity because you stayed up all night thinking about what name to call that Kim guy.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Good soup! posted:

got minion balls?

lord of the rings font, that's...that's a bold choice

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

wow the average global temperature has risen 1*C in the past 50 years

I'm sure this is perfectly normal and just a natural progression of events, furthermore I'll wake up tomorrow morning as alive as I ever was

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

a.lo posted:

Eh. :geno:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

a.lo posted: