Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Eli Wiggum posted:

Not just water but ocean water. Thanks!

Sonic Ocean Water is the poo poo tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Show of hands, is anyone surprised that the Trump admin is dragging its feet on helping latinos

anyone

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/DrewGamblord/status/913291523675922432

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

What

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Loss is getting weird

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Loss gets way funnier when you realize the guy who made it probably sat down when he was done and went "I have made art"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Actually he sat down and went, "the miscarriage is often harder on the man than the woman."

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I think I'm over the dark days of this, but I've got like 4 more months of my wife living in my house and that is going to be poo poo.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

No Butt Stuff posted:

I think I'm over the dark days of this, but I've got like 4 more months of my wife living in my house and that is going to be poo poo.

And then football will be over

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Spoeank posted:

Actually he sat down and went, "the miscarriage is often harder on the man than the woman."

It's funny because it's true, that is how it went down

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

A woman's tragedy is a meme

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/scottsteiner/status/913955211546259457

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
The real story of a woman's tragedy is how it affects the man

The woman is just a prop

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Its Rinaldo posted:

And then football will be over

Wow thanks for making this worse

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

No Butt Stuff posted:

It's the Chiefs, it'll be fast.

I kid, you got this. It'll suck for a while, then a little less, then a lot more, but in the end it all works out. You're doing the right thing, both for yourself and ultimately for your kids, you don't want to put them in a bad place either by forcing an environment that makes everyone (more) miserable. It's hard, but I admire you for making the tough call and seeing it through, too many people take the easy path of coasting in a bad situation.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Thanks man.

Maybe when the mahomes is shining, the butt stuff house will be a happier place.

She got a job at Costco today. And with that, when she moves out she will have plenty of cash in savings to deal with whatever.

I just feel bad for the kids. They will be okay, but dealing out that heartbreak is gonna be terrible.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

No Butt Stuff posted:

We got you fam :)

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

No Butt Stuff posted:

I just feel bad for the kids. They will be okay, but dealing out that heartbreak is gonna be terrible.

Yeah, I get that, every time there's an argument with my wife I look at my kid and get the same dread, but I also got to witness first hand the experience of parents staying together far past the expiration date, and I've got to believe that was way, way worse than ripping the bandaid off early. I'm sure someone with a healthier parental split can better testify, but I would hope it leads to a more realistic, mature perspective on relationship management than an acrimonious, prolonged separation.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
My parents split once they realized their marriage was doomed, but before their relationship was unsalvagable. As such they are still friends nearly 20 years later. It made a huge positive difference for me and my sisters.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

fishing with the fam posted:

My parents split once they realized their marriage was doomed, but before their relationship was unsalvagable. As such they are still friends nearly 20 years later. It made a huge positive difference for me and my sisters.

Glad to hear that some parents manage to pull that off. A really bitter divorce can gently caress up kids so badly. My mom spread rumors among her church group about my dad being mentally ill which made my friend's parents afraid to let them visit and lied about him beating me as a child (she was the only parent that ever hit me), and my dad openly mused about paying someone to kill her.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Yeah. From some many other stories I have heard, it certainly seems like my parents amicable relationship is largely in the minority. While I wouldn't have understood it at the time, I am extremely thankful for the way they handled it in retrospect.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Just a heads up, college football in fact owns

Cougs binches

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
W | |
W | | N T
B | | M A

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

https://www.salon.com/2017/09/29/neil-gorsuch-is-preparing-to-deal-a-deathblow-to-public-unions/

Gorsuch continues to be the most disastrous result of the Trump election that most people have totally forgotten about.

quote:

Hours after the Supreme Court announced it would again hear a challenge to mandatory union fees for public sector workers -- a case that could ultimately decimate organized labor -- Justice Neil Gorsuch traveled to Trump Hotel to speak to a conservative group funded by the same big money donors looking to diminish unions.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/913854339105640448

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Going hunting in Canada sounds grouse.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

BlindSite posted:

Going hunting in Canada sounds grouse.

I only ever hunt the most dangerous game.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Leperflesh posted:

https://www.salon.com/2017/09/29/neil-gorsuch-is-preparing-to-deal-a-deathblow-to-public-unions/

Gorsuch continues to be the most disastrous result of the Trump election that most people have totally forgotten about.

I'm just totally at a loss. A mind that views conservative outcomes as positives can only spring from environments of absolute security or overwhelming hate. Considering the influence these people hold I can no longer imagine leaving this world better than I found it.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I have been working for 23 straight hours and I long for death

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Morning reminder that elections have consequences

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914087234869047296

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914089003745468417

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914089888596754434

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

all these people who got hit by 175mph winds are so entitled

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I don't understand why they don't just bootstrap themselves out of the worst environmental disaster they've seen in the last 200 years :colbert:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

John Kelly begins making a noose

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Bogus Adventure posted:

Yeah, no poo poo:

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Leperflesh posted:

If RBG retires and Trump appoints her replacement, we're seriously going to have to think about packing the Court once the Dems are back in charge.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

This fuckface is golfing right now.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

any of you guys ever do keto diet?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Ehud posted:

any of you guys ever do keto diet?

Yeah I only could eat beef and have vodka (2-3 days a week) for months at a time when my immune system was super hosed up

I got really lean and had 0 energy problems working a physical job. It takes some adjusting but you just have a consistent, moderate amount of energy all day.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Generally conservatives are pretty good at contorting themselves into finding a convoluted explanation for why a dog whistle was really just a misunderstanding, but I'm not really sure how you get around Trump explicitly calling Puerto Ricans lazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Yeah I only could eat beef and have vodka (2-3 days a week) for months at a time when my immune system was super hosed up

I got really lean and had 0 energy problems working a physical job. It takes some adjusting but you just have a consistent, moderate amount of energy all day.

You consumed only beef and vodka for several months?

• Locked thread