Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

frank.club posted:

Snes mini is so cool lol, ive never played Secrets of Mana or earthbound so I'm gonna go for those.

earthbound is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

the only thing i remember about earthbound is being glad i could emulator fast forward grinding for the casey bat and all that

e: oh the gutsy bat

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

its completely insane that star fox 2 got an actual release, i'm so pumped

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

earthbound is pretty neat

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh my god Final Fantasy 6 is one of the best games ever made. I'm really glad for the save states so I can switch between all these epic rpgs easily

Has anyone tried out the demo thing? I read it on the box and thought it sounded kinda interesting but I didn't see it in the menus anywhere

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'd get one just for FF3 but 80 is a lot for one old game

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Man if you like JRPGs and haven’t played Earthbound you’re in for such a treat. It’s not the most complicated game mechanically but it nails everything else about the experience. I’ve never played a game where it’s as exciting as it is in Earthbpund to go talk to every NPC and explore every building when you get to a new area

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sad that i finished samus returns because after Strange Journey I may never turn my 3ds on again

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Sad that i finished samus returns because after Strange Journey I may never turn my 3ds on again

radiant historias probably gonna come out after strange journey

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

radiant historias probably gonna come out after strange journey

Thank you Atlus.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

In Training posted:

There's a bunch of classic DS games I haven't played... I'll be back

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Also I think there's a good chance that Nintendo has a few big games left.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

oh and I forgot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr_tWiwW42E

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Whoa that looks dope. Who’s developing?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

i still have like thousands of gaming hours stacked up & ready to go on that thing, lol. I love my 3ds so much

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

goferchan posted:

Whoa that looks dope. Who’s developing?

indieszero, they did TheatRhythm and NES Remix

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

an actual dog posted:

indieszero, they did TheatRhythm and NES Remix
Threatrhythm CC is my favorite rhythm game next to Thumper.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i still have like thousands of gaming hours stacked up & ready to go on that thing, lol. I love my 3ds so much

Same here. I may actually sell my 3DSXL and get one of those new nice 2DS ones because I tried one at a kiosk and it fits my hands better and it looks really slick.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i like the small new 3ds because it has epic collectable face plates so bathroom gaming never gets old

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
remember when snes emulators couldnt do transparent sprite layers

i had a friend who didnt know you could turn layers on and off so he blindly wandered around the ghost ship in ff5 for hours until he accidentally got to the exit. he was overleveled for the rest of the game lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

just reserved the mario odyssey bundle, gonna also pick up splat 2 once we're closer to release!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i used an amaozn promotional offer to get a 10 dollar gift card that i used to buy an eshop card to buy picross with. winning

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

i wish amazon would give me a deal on the digital version of mario. i got a 128 gb sd card and i wanna get it digitally. :/

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

In Training posted:

Same here. I may actually sell my 3DSXL and get one of those new nice 2DS ones because I tried one at a kiosk and it fits my hands better and it looks really slick.

I did this because my eyes don’t do 3d right and it’s a cool redesign.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
probably gonna try ti pick up mini snes for my nephew

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

the snes is some win

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

it looks like its about to transform into something

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I.N.R.I posted:

it looks like its about to transform into something

It's about to transform into a good time

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
yeah, as soon as they take out Sonic, gently caress Blue Sphere

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can't stop playing final fantasy 6 lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

frank.club posted:

I can't stop playing final fantasy 6 lol

It's one of my top 5 FFs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

XIII X-2 VII VI IX btw. Don't ask me to order them or I'll probate you for a month

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Where's Chrono Trigger?

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
ff5 mother f*cker

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

goferchan posted:

Man if you like JRPGs and haven’t played Earthbound you’re in for such a treat. It’s not the most complicated game mechanically but it nails everything else about the experience. I’ve never played a game where it’s as exciting as it is in Earthbpund to go talk to every NPC and explore every building when you get to a new area

Earthbound is the finest game ever made. Number One.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

absolutely anything posted:

ff5 mother f*cker

X-2 is a better V

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
there are people out there who are really mad about the inclusion of Kirby's Dream Course and I feel bad for them

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

there are people out there who are really mad about the inclusion of Kirby's Dream Course and I feel bad for them

??

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kirby's dream course is the my favorite Kirby game. I love the power excuse blend and how fun it is to puzzle out the perfect strat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Kirby's dream course is the my favorite Kirby game. I love the power excuse blend and how fun it is to puzzle out the perfect strat

it was probably the first time i played a 'puzzle' game that i really loved and couldnt get enough of.