Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
If anything, I'm glad that there is more of a focus on Puerto Rico and how they were shafted with bonds, how they are an American territory with American citizens, and how we should sincerely focus on unity as a country and take care of territories that aren't necessarily dominated with white citizens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
When asked if Puerto Ricans are US Citizens, 57% of Fox News viewers polled responded "no". 38% said, "yeah, technically, but not really."

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Huge lols at how comically loving dumb the us government is

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Lube Enthusiast posted:

Huge lols at how comically loving dumb the us government is

they are representative representatives of the american people

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

NotWearingPants posted:

When asked if Puerto Ricans are US Citizens, 57% of Fox News viewers polled responded "no". 38% said, "yeah, technically, but not really."

We've Pavlov'ed our audience into believing brown people are lesser, let's poll them and see if they think brown us citizens are citizens.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

they are representative representatives of the american people

Every country gets the leaders they deserve!

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
I lolled over Tom Price 'resigning' over one million dollars while Trump went to his New Jersey golf course while Puerto Rico is suffering, and an alleged estimate for one trip to Mar-a-lago is over three million dollars. :ironicat:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-mar-lago-cost/

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Trump is golfing and fat.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
:lol: Russians trolls are pushing the NFL issue.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

LordSloth posted:

I lolled over Tom Price 'resigning' over one million dollars while Trump went to his New Jersey golf course while Puerto Rico is suffering, and an alleged estimate for one trip to Mar-a-lago is over three million dollars. :ironicat:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-mar-lago-cost/

I gotta say, it's weird thinking about being in a position where staying in for the weekend would free up money to help a disaster stricken territory of the usa.

LordSloth posted:

:lol: Russians trolls are pushing the NFL issue.

Trump lucked out in he and his cock Putin found something to completely take people's minds off the piss tapes

A. Beaverhausen fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Sep 30, 2017

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

My mind is never off of piss tapes, for they are real and glorious.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Trumps presidency can be perfectly described by the image of him playing twister. Every new crisis is a new command in the game. "Healthcare overhaul, right leg on green. Hurricane in houston. Right hand on red. Hurricane in Puerto Rico, left leg on blue." Since he's an old demented retard he is really loving bad at it, and invents new moves like "nfl players protest, put rear end on 2 fields at once". So by now he's hopeless flailing and falling on his rear end with every move, grunting and sweating, while his supporters in their mobility scooters watch and wipe the tears from their eyes.

"Thank god for President Trump"

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Garcin posted:

If anything, I'm glad that there is more of a focus on Puerto Rico and how they were shafted with bonds, how they are an American territory with American citizens, and how we should sincerely focus on unity as a country and take care of territories that aren't necessarily dominated with white citizens.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

nagger is slightly better than "nig nog" for reddit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

It is insane how fast a crab will get out of a bucket on their own. I love the east coast.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

"Nagger Haiti"

:thunk:

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

I was hoping that the steelers flag was made out of extremely toxic and flammable material so the US flag went up too.

Sedisp fucked around with this message at 10:03 on Sep 30, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/...r%3D390%23pti35

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

there have def been vids where the american flag also went up in flames but the idiots burning stuff aren't so dumb that they posted the video online

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Lol he's finally on to them.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

loving lol
https://twitter.com/MarkHarrisNYC/s...r%3D391%23pti31

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

How many times can someone say "sad", "very", and "Hillary" in two hours?

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

It took him awhile to round up the big posterboard Electoral Map, Inauguration crowd photos, and hand photoshops.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Adding to posts talking about vets feelings about the flag/anthem bullshit.

Every day at at the end of the day retreat is sounded as the flag is lowered. If you are outside anywhere on the base you have to stand at attention until it it is over.

If you want to see something funny watch what happens about a minute before retreat is sounded. You will see 99% of people running as fast as they can to get inside a building or dive into a car to avoid having to "pay respect to uuur flag". Good way to gently caress with your buddies was to get into the barracks first then block the door so they could not get inside in time.

Most vets could give less than a gently caress about the flag/anthem. People died so you don't have to give a gently caress like us.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Stoatbringer posted:

can you even imagine talking to donald trump for two minutes, let alone two hours

and to have him ranting at you that whole time, on top of that

tom price write a book pls

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Raged posted:

Adding to posts talking about vets feelings about the flag/anthem bullshit.

Every day at at the end of the day retreat is sounded as the flag is lowered. If you are outside anywhere on the base you have to stand at attention until it it is over.

If you want to see something funny watch what happens about a minute before retreat is sounded. You will see 99% of people running as fast as they can to get inside a building or dive into a car to avoid having to "pay respect to uuur flag". Good way to gently caress with your buddies was to get into the barracks first then block the door so they could not get inside in time.

Most vets could give less than a gently caress about the flag/anthem. People died so you don't have to give a gently caress like us.

That does sound pretty funny but I bet there's no video

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

who wants a UK lol?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/30/boris-johnson-caught-on-camera-reciting-kipling-in-myanmar-temple

quote:

The foreign secretary has been accused of “incredible insensitivity” after it emerged he recited part of a colonial-era Rudyard Kipling poem in front of local dignitaries while on an official visit to Myanmar in January.

Johnson’s impromptu recital was so embarrassing that the UK ambassador to Myanmar, Andrew Patrick, was forced to stop him. The incident was captured by a film crew for Channel 4 and will form part of a documentary to be broadcast on Sunday about the fitness of the MP for Uxbridge and South Ruislip to become prime minister.

The previously unbroadcast footage shows the diplomat managing to halt Johnson before he could get to the line about a “Bloomin’ idol made o’ mud/ Wot they called the Great Gawd Budd” – a reference to the Buddha.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/PineyMcknuckle/status/913790491623350273

cnut
May 3, 2016

Stoatbringer posted:

A bigly amount.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol america

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

ahahahaha

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

TontoCorazon posted:

This is loving insane. I wanna see these wonderful loving "Christians" explain this poo poo.

That old excuse of "he's doing so much he deserves a break" isn't gonna fly when all this loving retard has been doing is melting down about loving sports.

Holy poo poo

poo poo is getting worse by the day and you know this piece of poo poo is going to go golfing.

They aren't covering Puerto Rico on Fox News. So as far as he's concerned, it isn't happening.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Lol this can't be loving real

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Republicans looking at a pile of rubble after destroying a house

"Well I guess we better start asking someone who knows how to build a house lol"

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

President Deals

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
It's not really fair to say Trump doesn't care about brown people. He doesn't care any people other than himself and immediate family members.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
friendship ended with mayor of San Juan very mean

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914087234869047296

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914089003745468417

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

"Puerto Rico was one of the worst deals we've ever done as a nation, maybe the worst of all time, I don't know. Many many very intelligent experts have briefed me on the Puerto Rico deal and believe me folks I plan on giving it back to Mexico. I'm gonna say here Mexico, take back this mess. Huge mess, Puerto Rico. And we're going to make them pay for it by the way."

:smugdon:

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Velvet Elvis posted:

They aren't covering Puerto Rico on Fox News. So as far as he's concerned, it isn't happening.

They are also brown people, and don't speak God's only language English, so they are all illegal mexicans.

It's kinda :psyduck: seeing the difference in reactions between my country and the US when it comes to a natural disaster.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

What a delusional loving moron.

President delusional loving moron.

You assholes elected him president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
It's 2017 and all this poo poo has been normalized, but holy lol that the president's(who's off golfing btw) only concern with terrible natural disasters is how they make him look. Not only that, but he's openly saying it on twitter and in multiple interviews. Like ok, I can easily picture a cynical politician talking with his closest advisors and trying to figure out how to turn something like this into a PR advantage. Donny just comes right out and yells about it on any media that'll listen.