Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
its your fault for being a victim

shoulda been a smart winner at the very top of capitalistic darwinism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Al! posted:

good to see dees getting straight work

nice

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
jesus loving christ
https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/914135331666096129
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZqwOIXgD4g/

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

President Donald John Trump just ripped a hole in his size 75 golfing shorts with a big, disgusting McGriddle fart

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

every occasion.

If PR devolves into violence, trump is going to blame...?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

arghhhhhh

jest so you know that the media is still shite
https://twitter.com/lukeoneil47/status/914139489097928704

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

wonder what it would be like to let trump cum inside my rear end hole...

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
[me, in 2024 after trumps second term] hey remember when trump caused thousands of puerto ricans to die and then refused to help rebuild the island and the media and democrats let him off the hook in the name of decorum??? [munches thoughtfully on dehydrated compressed krill cake, the only remaining affordable source of protein]

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/KateAurthur/status/913472800911794176

kelly's show is actually an attempt at doing curb by nbc

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

jest so you know that the media is still shite
https://twitter.com/lukeoneil47/status/914139489097928704

the truth is somewhere in the middle

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

everything free in america
for a small fee in america

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
The mattering can't get here fast enough.

What's that? There is none and Trump will never face consuqences for his actions? Oh, ok.

In that case I'll keep an eye out for some right wing "yea those ungreatful PUERTO RICANS are disrespecting ARE PRESIDENT hot takes.

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

eonwe posted:

next up, brown death: are you for or against?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

I did a thing posted:

What reports of a medical facility? When did this happen? Is it just :tinfoil:?

so far yeah its just hearsay and people trying to get more of a response

but with the running water situation its actually very likely at this rate

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
its a new day and rose emoji twitter is dutifully pushing back against the deep state conspiracy that Russia likes trump and fomenting racial unrest. Russia is progressive and not a reactionary gangsteropolis nightmare where spousal abuse is decriminalized and gays are murdered by state aligned nazis, right??? I feel like if these people were as smart as they think they are they'd make the criticism that the IC going brokebrained and convincing itself that only jihadists and Iran were worth scrutinizing lead to them getting utterly cucked by a country that literally ran multiple double agents within mi6 for decades. I'll take four sriracha quesaritos and five crunchwraps

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

triple sulk posted:

i just woke up

holy gently caress those tweets

i'm going back to sleep

An Apple A Gay posted:

everything free in america
for a small fee in america

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

eonwe posted:

of his eyes

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

What's next? Puerto Ricans stop standing for the national anthem?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

still can't believe it

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Bearjew posted:

What's next? Puerto Ricans stop standing for the national anthem?

why should they stand

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

[me, in 2024 after trumps second term] hey remember when trump caused thousands of puerto ricans to die and then refused to help rebuild the island and the media and democrats let him off the hook in the name of decorum??? [munches thoughtfully on dehydrated compressed krill cake, the only remaining affordable source of protein]

loving rich rear end in a top hat able to afford dehydrated compressed krill cakes.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

[quote="“Bearjew”" post="“476915640”"]
What’s next? Puerto Ricans stop standing for the national anthem?
[/quote]

anyone related to a person of puerto rican descent absolutely should

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

lazy rico
don't you know
how to make
deals

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Louisgod posted:

two hashbrowns, one egg mcmuffin and 1 med coffee despite being able to buy a large for the same price but whatever, total's $4.87 at window 2

ANGRILY EATS BREAKFAST AND SWEARS THROUGH MOUTHFUL OF HASH BROWNS

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/notarymary/status/914110902021931009

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

time for an image change imo

the city of Saint John, Rich Port would probably have all the aid it needed right noqw

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

triple sulk posted:

still can't believe it

start hiking mountains...

:abuela:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

nah. i want him to blame the national guard

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Who does Trump play with when he's golfing? Does he invite friends, or celebs, or is he just out there on his own? I guess I never really thought about it.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/cher/status/914139040651161600

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

a.lo posted:

haven't seen a spontaneous MAGA tweet from DJT in a while

that's because it's done. america is great now

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
FIRST R'S EASY D

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

GobiasIndustries posted:

Who does Trump play with when he's golfing? Does he invite friends, or celebs, or is he just out there on his own? I guess I never really thought about it.

probably some employees from here or there because he's such a repugnant person the only reason anyone pretends to like him or want to be around him is his money lmao

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
The Country of Puerto Rico should help itself! My name is Donald and I love piss!!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

all the lyrics to that are too real now

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

We don't usually know because Trump never admits when he is actually golfing.

But at this point, I'm guessing it's just whoever he can grab at the golf course.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
president baby has no friends and no one will be sad at his funeral hahaaahaha

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

The young doctor was disappointed: he had never had the opportunity to study the effects of gold cyanide on a cadaver. Dr. Juvenal Urbino had been surprised that he had not seen him at the Medical School, but he understood in an instant from the young man's blush and Andean accent that he was probably a recent arrival to the city. He said: "There is bound to be someone driven mad by Trump who will give you the chance one of these days." And only after he said it did he realize that among the countless suicides he could remember, this was the first with cyanide that had not been caused by the sufferings of Trump. Then something changed in the tone of his voice. "And when you do find one, observe with care," he said to the intern: "they almost always have crystals in their heart."

:popeye::eyepop::popeye::eyepop::popeye::eyepop::popeye::eyepop::popeye::eyepop:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I think trump complaining about PR is the first set of tweets from him that I've actually found repugnant and not funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

punchymcpunch posted:

all the lyrics to that are too real now

now?

• Locked thread