Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
don't like this president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

deadgoon posted:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Consummate Professional posted:

lol I just realized he hasn't actually gone to Puerto Rico yet

Honestly I don't even have a problem with the amount of time he's taken to get out there, in general I feel like presidential visits shouldn't be rushed since there is so much that needs to go on for actual help rather than protecting the president, and Puerto Rico is hosed up so it'll take a lot more to cover him for his photo op.

But lol then he started insulting the mayor of San Juan and calling Puerto Ricans lazy and unappreciative. He should just stay away.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
didnt like the last one or the one before that either

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lol third republican in a row to completely gently caress up the response to a natural disaster, second one in a row installed on a technicality after losing the popular vote

America collapsed a while ago I think

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

3 minutes to coffee

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
liked slick willie but i was just a kid

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Good soup! posted:

Yeah I think for the first time in a very long time I'm actually going to stay off the internet for a while. Where's that drill tweet about getting mad as gently caress at my computer?

https://twitter.com/dril/status/247222360309121024?lang=en

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

deadgoon posted:

I agree op

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

juche avocado posted:

3 minutes to coffee

ur gonna put alcohol in it again tho right

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Lastgirl posted:

gently caress You And Diebold was right

??

I mean, uhhh, yeah of course

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Jose posted:

i had a mourinho av for a couple of years. here are some gunky junket prototypes that didn't become my av

that's art.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
just gently caress yourself and die, it's the only way to be sure

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Also holy poo poo trump what the gently caress

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

safely sodomized posted:

glad trump is recognizing his base of incel pepes

aid to virgins

all Chads banned

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

ill pump ye silly, hagrid

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

juche avocado posted:

3 minutes to coffee

i let mine go cold and drank a bottle of 380mg THC tested philadelphia skunk juice instead now im gonna spend the next few hours doing my best impression of a siamese cat~

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain
how loving dumb do you have to be to insult people who are in an active crisis and call them lazy when you're tweeting from a god drat golf club i don't understand

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
holy poo poo Trump attached the mayor lolol

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I see Trump is replaying all the best hits of the Dubbya years cranked up to maximum insane and stupid still

How's this for a Trumpenating of "you're doing a heckuva job"

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Mariana Horchata posted:

i let mine go cold and drank a bottle of 380mg THC tested philadelphia skunk juice instead now im gonna spend the next few hours doing my best impression of a siamese cat~

lol

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Broshevik posted:

how loving dumb do you have to be to insult people who are in an active crisis and call them lazy when you're tweeting from a god drat golf club i don't understand

ya plus that latino vote for them midterms...

:destiny:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
just call her a bitch and get it all out in the open.
https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/914142878993133569

Pizza Segregationist
Jul 18, 2006

Joementum posted:

a lot of people blaming "democratic mismanagement" for PR's problems. their last governor spoke at the RNC and had framed pictures of Reagan and Maggie on his desk.

Obviously democrats are now practicing Taqiya

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Vertical Lime posted:

34k to 30k

it's promising but not a blowout

How many are from Russia?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
all they really have left will be the catholic voters going against abortion by voting GOP at the peril of their own people

getting religion back in politics in the early 80s was a fkn calamity

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

:stare:

Pretend I could find a gif of Curly from the 3 Stooges doing that thing where he gets mad and hops around.

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

This is one of those things that forces me to be day crew as all hell. The optics of this are on the level of when he attacked a gold star family.

Also, I remember how during Harvey he kept saying poo poo like "we're not gonna congratulate ourselves until we're done" because clearly people were telling him not to have another Bush "heck of a job" moment. Granted he could only parrot what his mush brain was told and then sit their proudly that he followed directions so good. Now those people are gone I guess because now somehow it's "quiet nasty lady, I'm actually doing amazing in respect to loss of life." :psyduck:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

nopantsjack posted:

So did the mayor say anything other than just begging him for help?
Y he so mad? Did fox news run a show about peurto Rico disrespecting him?

She said that maybe celebrating a good job done is premature because a shitload of people are dying and we're still 2 weeks until congress STARTS the process of sending over formal aid at a time when it's becoming insanely obvious that the limited military response that has been authorized is inadequate

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the mayor is a berniebro

https://twitter.com/CarmenYulinCruz/status/806997657315082240

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

just call her a bitch and get it all out in the open.

LET'S START THE loving WAR NOW

civility my rear end

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
hmmm this mayor who's presiding over a population thats been sitting next to the corpses of their loved ones in their destroyed homes with no power water or food for over a week while i tweeted racistly about football and went golfing is kind of mad......democrats must have got to them.

- smoothbrain president

hmmmmm i accept a completely fabricated reality where Obama was president during Katrina and sat around doing nothing or playing golf while Americans starved and died but dont accept the scene where Trump does exactly that as I live through it. Trump! click.

- smoothbrain citizen

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Jose posted:

gently caress i was thinking of buying a not quite full english breakfast but now i'm thinking of getting a sandwich

both of those sound good

Im about to fuel my day of shitposting and general making GBS threads, with a nice breakfast of chorizo, eggs, salsa and beans and also breaded frozen chicken from a bag fried in the chorizo grease

Namaste, may pisstape bless u

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Turdfuzz posted:

i wonder if proud boys eat bananas
i mean
its kinda gay

my wife wants to go see the Aladdin stage production so I used it as a segue to explain what Proud Boys are.

I explained the origin of the name and the punching cereal ritual and by the end she just asked me to stop saying words.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Trump
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914089003745468417
Unnamed WH Official
https://twitter.com/KFaulders/status/914115959874572288
Director of Social Media for the WH

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
haha the puerto rico governor retweeted this:
https://twitter.com/cate_long/status/914131817413906433
'trump? tweets? i'm much too busy governing to know about anything controversial! let me make sure you know that'

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Dork457 posted:

This is one of those things that forces me to be day crew as all hell. The optics of this are on the level of when he attacked a gold star family.

Also, I remember how during Harvey he kept saying poo poo like "we're not gonna congratulate ourselves until we're done" because clearly people were telling him not to have another Bush "heck of a job" moment. Granted he could only parrot what his mush brain was told and then sit their proudly that he followed directions so good. Now those people are gone I guess because now somehow it's "quiet nasty lady, I'm actually doing amazing in respect to loss of life." :psyduck:

Didn't matter, too brown/muslim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
puerto Rico is gonna still be mostly ruins by 2020. there is no electoral benefit for the GOP to help them

hoping the dems run on a statehood platform

• Locked thread