Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

it was bad coffee btw that was the ultimate culprit in making my scotch coffee taste & smell like pissssssssssssssssssss

^^^^^ lol & also lol at the pr statehood plank, i forgot about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
You know, I didn't really like G. W. Bush at all, but I didn't actively hate him like I hate Trump.

G.W. Bush was certainly bad, but you could at least tell he cared somewhat about other people and I just don't feel any of that from Trump. Whenever Trump talks of being there for people or wanting to help people, I just feel like he's only saying the words because either someone told him to or he thinks it will get him good press. Like, I don't even think Trump really cares about white people unless they are directly in front of him. For Trump his priorities go: Trump > Trumps immediate family > nothing > good press > nothing > super rich people who like Trump > about 10 more blank steps > other rich people who have no feelings about Trump > nothing else.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker
https://twitter.com/DukeRaccoon/status/914136062594830337

marmot25 has issued a correction as of 18:01 on Sep 30, 2017

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

TMMadman posted:

You know, I didn't really like G. W. Bush at all, but I didn't actively hate him like I hate Trump.

G.W. Bush was certainly bad, but you could at least tell he cared somewhat about other people and I just don't feel any of that from Trump. Whenever Trump talks of being there for people or wanting to help people, I just feel like he's only saying the words because either someone told him to or he thinks it will get him good press. Like, I don't even think Trump really cares about white people unless they are directly in front of him. For Trump his priorities go: Trump > Trumps immediate family > nothing > good press > nothing > super rich people who like Trump > about 10 more blank steps > other rich people who have no feelings about Trump > nothing else.

basically but GWB laid the tracks 4 the trump train, particularly by enabling the neocon movement

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

This instagram account is a horror show.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Venom Snake posted:

Trumps going to end up nuking PR for disobedience to make an example of them. Art of the deal folks this is how we get concessions from NK

*Trump stares stupidly into the camera*

Hey Rocket Man, if I'm willing to do that to my own people, what do you think I'll do to you?

*Trump grunts and makes a face as he shits himself*

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

TMMadman posted:

Let's just show some times here:

Harvey hit Texas on Aug 28/29th and Trump visited them on Sept 2nd.

Irma sounded Florida on Sept 10/11th and Trump visited them on Sept 14th.

Maria destroys Puerto Rico on Sept 20th and it is now the 29th and Trump has still not visited them and won't be doing so until Tuesday, almost two full weeks after the hurricane.

It sure is odd.

:thunk:

worse, its the 30th

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

pro as hell thread title

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Bert Roberge posted:

This instagram account is a horror show.

guantanamo bay jose

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

too much :effort: to do 100 frames lmao

Mr President
Nov 13, 2016

by Lowtax

Mariana Horchata posted:

basically but GWB laid the tracks 4 the trump train, particularly by enabling the neocon movement

And nothing stops this train

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

marmot25 posted:

Isn't there an astonishingly large amount of pharma industry in PR? Seems like there'd at least be some pharmaceutical exec shithead who would have trump's ear on this.

huh i wonder what the other side of the dread sword named Technically The US But Also A Tax Haven & No Regulation might be

this is the impression i get im no expert in anything but truckin & fuckin

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

too much :effort: to do 100 frames lmao

:vince:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

redneck nazgul posted:

pro as hell thread title

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

worse, its the 30th

oh my God, it's even worse

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

TMMadman posted:

*Trump stares stupidly into the camera*

Hey Rocket Man, if I'm willing to do that to my own people, what do you think I'll do to you?

*Trump grunts and makes a face as he shits himself*

*Trump has Jared Kushner executed on live television*

"What do you think I'll do to you Kim? Your move"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914087234869047296

The ultimate ratio mothafuckas

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
roy moore denies there is A Time To Kill!

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

marmot25 posted:

Isn't there an astonishingly large amount of pharma industry in PR? Seems like there'd at least be some pharmaceutical exec shithead who would have trump's ear on this.

it died because congress forgot to renew the deal that was propping up the entire islands economy.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
I'm glad we're ending infrastructure week like this and am looking forward to infrastructure week kicking off tomorrow!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Joementum posted:

fun fact: the platform of the Republican Party as ratified at the 2016 convention and written by trump delegates calls for PR statehood

To get to the good part of this sentence you have to go through like four things trump doesn't understand and will never be more than passingly aware of

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

how does that have 40,000 likes? im ashamed to be a robot :smith:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/914167058077806593

bluelivesmatta!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Mr President posted:

And nothing stops this train

how about a NK delivered ICBM named Sobyeon 소변

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

erics the stupid one right

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

that ratio's lame

https://twitter.com/cillizzacnn/status/856898183003332608?lang=en

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

how does that have 40,000 likes? im ashamed to be a robot :smith:

ur tax dollars @ werk

obviously...

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

What does it do at 11 and 12? :thunk:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

i let mine go cold and drank a bottle of 380mg THC tested philadelphia skunk juice instead now im gonna spend the next few hours doing my best impression of a siamese cat~

typical liberal

why dont u want to b an American cat this is what happens when u let soros spread his propaganda and teh gay virus

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/amyfiscus/status/913882991830667264

Hahaha, Tom Price is such a dick

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

huevonazo

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

erics the stupid one right

No that's Donald J. Trump.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

woah can this be my gangtag

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

holy poo poo Trump got ratio'd despite having 10k+ bots automatically and instantly like and share everything he posts

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat posted:

hey ya'll im dumb as poo poo

:same:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Lawman 0 posted:

it died because congress forgot to renew the deal that was propping up the entire islands economy.

lol oops! all disaster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://i.imgur.com/Hy8PDWP.gifv

• Locked thread