Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

bill maher,, thank u

https://twitter.com/krangtnelson/status/914216962082971649

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
digital is the future sulk. what kind of storage does the switch have? more than the wii u i hope.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Augus posted:

that's it, Squizzle give me a 6er.
this is just loving depressing, nothing is too evil or depraved for these sickos

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

FabioClone posted:

Since the Puerto Ricans have no power or internet, we can finally say what we really think about them.

Personally, I've really enjoyed the company of all the Puerto Ricans I've met. They've all just been interesting, good people. I actually sold my soul to a Puerto Rican guy, funny story.

Some people are saying Puerto Ricans are participating in the Satanic Soul Trade! Not nice! :smugdon:

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
We're 18-24 hours away from Trump removing military from Puerto Rico because they were ungrateful.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/Team_Trump45/status/914217512220237824

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

L_Harrison posted:

We're 18-24 hours away from Trump removing military from Puerto Rico because they were ungrateful.

I hope Trump tries this because Kelly would (maybe) immediately resign in protest

Then the wheels are truly off the Trump train

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

murked by dragon posted:

democracy was a mistake

Jeb! is a BIG FAT MISTAKE

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

shapes of driftwood like corpses piling around the beached boat, turned over with the tattered sail spread along the sand, patches of grit above and through and among the threads and their measured intent. signal flags trailing into the ocean whispering unfinished prayers

and along the shore two dozen footsteps that stop and end without explanation, without finality

only a lack of observation

two coins to the ferryman, his boat an upturned leaf down the river of blood, hauntingly whimsical, almost ethereal

"don't be afraid..." a toothless smile, the reedy voice hissed with glee. I crossed the threshold beyond the point of no return, my soul became leaden, ripping my flesh apart in a singular motion. The shredded husk dipped into the river, undisturbed. It had cost me...everything, and yet I was still not free. Shapeless and devoid, I still remain discernible, the burden of consciousness molding me to my new reality.

Death had been certain, but the beyond was full of surprises. The ferryman tempered me, and I was to be his guide this time.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

I hope Trump tries this because Kelly would (maybe) immediately resign in protest

the trump train has infinite wheels

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

GobiasIndustries posted:

So, Trump thinks puerto ricans are lazy and entitled and the mayor of San Juan is bad at her job...but we all need to chip in and help them.

Good messaging today, you gently caress.

"trump wants us to help puerto rico???? theyre not getting a cent from me now!!! - a liberal

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

zen death robot posted:

Holy poo poo please remove this alzhiemers-addled gently caress from office already.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SKULL.GIF posted:

We've got to get Kelly out of there! OUT! GET HIM OUT!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

:thunk:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

if i had a nickel for everytime someone said "then trump is REALLY in trouble" or some poo poo, i could buy a house

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

zen death robot posted:

Holy poo poo please remove this alzhiemers-addled gently caress from office already.

Yeah but then we get X-Men outlawer Mike pence

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

holy poo poo

what a take

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

glad we have a strong general in charge of dhs overseeing the hurricane response

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
im low key in love with trump saying anyone talking poo poo on his terrible performance here is ACCCHUUALLY being mean to first responders lmaooo

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

oh wait he's busy culling breitbart from trumps daily briefings

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
oh look at the time

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

zen death robot posted:

Lol we aren't even to the part of the ride where the lights turn off and it goes backwards

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

trump is leader of the armed forces and therefore the FIRST first responder

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Yolodomor

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

murked by dragon posted:

democracy was a mistake

DOESN'T WORK(マーティン)

murked by dragon posted:

democracy was a mistake

DOESN'T WORK(マーティン)

murked by dragon posted:

democracy was a mistake

DOESN'T WORK(マーティン)

murked by dragon posted:

democracy was a mistake

DOESN'T WORK(マーティン)

murked by dragon posted:

democracy was a mistake

DOESN'T WORK(マーティン)

murked by dragon posted:

democracy was a mistake

DOESN'T WORK(マーティン)

murked by dragon posted:

democracy was a mistake

DOESN'T WORK(マーティン)

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
emotional hostage, intellectual hostage, AND physical hostage

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

:420:

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Since I identify as a Hispanic but not Latino what should my racial stance be about pr. Apathy?

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
trump...

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Trump's existence is making history textbooks 1000% crazier. History classes are soon going to be the best class in school. History class will be like the Trump thread.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

CAROL posted:

trump...

CAROL dont look

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

when i was a little kid i first learned some info about Puerto Rico by reading a Dennis the Menace comic book from the 1960s that was part of a collection of comic books handed down to me by my aunt, who was born in 1961 and was big into comics as a kid

the comic book told the tale of Dennis and his parents taking a Caribbean vacation, including a stop in Puerto Rico, where Dennis visited Ponce, ate breadfruit, and took a trip to the control room of the then-new Arecibo observatory (which opened in 1963), where he got to turn a dial that moved the radio telescope slightly and made him feel like a super strongman bc he was able to move something so huge and heavy

there you go, i made the news all about me, like trump does

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

CAROL posted:

trump...

ET TU CAROL :thunk:

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

tacodaemon posted:

when i was a little kid i first learned some info about Puerto Rico by reading a Dennis the Menace comic book from the 1960s that was part of a collection of comic books handed down to me by my aunt, who was born in 1961 and was big into comics as a kid

the comic book told the tale of Dennis and his parents taking a Caribbean vacation, including a stop in Puerto Rico, where Dennis visited Ponce, ate breadfruit, and took a trip to the control room of the then-new Arecibo observatory (which opened in 1963), where he got to turn a dial that moved the radio telescope slightly and made him feel like a super strongman bc he was able to move something so huge and heavy

Mulder went to arecibo and some aliens showed up and nothing ever came from it iirc

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

nope you humanized your aunt :sad:

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
[quote="“Lastgirl”" post="“476923437”"]
CAROL dont look
[/quote]

oh no

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mastershakeman posted:

Mulder went to arecibo and some aliens showed up and nothing ever came from it iirc

they got another season comin up :cmon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

pierce brosnan went to arecibo and i dont remember what happened

• Locked thread