Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Thump! posted:

how many Puerto Rican's have died thanks to the presidents racism?

unknown, will remain unknown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

FistEnergy posted:

hey guys for tonights improv class what if we try out a new bit

what if we tried a scene where our president was

now stay with me here

loving retarded

yes, and he's also an rear end in a top hat

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Squizzle posted:

big dildo is getting all the tax breaks

please show the President some respect

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Venom Snake posted:

"All these places where people can spend money are open why ar epeople complaining????"

i mean they may not have food or anything in them but they're OPEN for BUSINESS so like wtf

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
holding out for the hamilton opera

orange sky
May 7, 2007

I don't even know what to say anymore

https://twitter.com/JebBush/status/914260300429512706

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914260261304860672

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/AthertonKD/status/914229229818077184

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Duscat posted:

oh yeah i saw those things and debated buying one, because that 2x2 kallax shelf used to be over my workstation, and i had a few smaller things on that shelf that i was always reaching for

but then i decided it was better to just move the deep kallax shelf thing over to the side wall and put the things i was always reaching for on a simple shelf

they're really nice and assemble in about two mins. much sturdier than you'd think. I have two 4X4 kallaxes already to store fabric and craft stuff so I don't want to use them in the kallax for display but they'll go awesome in a group on the wall. i have so many action figures n small toys and i collect those dumb crank machine toys you get at the grocery store, and i never have anywhere to safely put them. Plus if I want more space I can buy another of these and tack it onto the group, so gently caress yeah

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Nobody's loving saying that the people who are helping aren't helping. You loving rear end in a top hat.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914260261304860672

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

ratings ratings atings sratinss ratings ratinlgs

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
[quote="“orange sky”" post="“476927259”"]
I don’t even know what to say anymore

https://twitter.com/JebBush/status/914260300429512706
[/quote]

Hello, please trust me to put you into an ICBM that will land safely anywhere on the planet

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

he literally cannot understand why people are upset

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

"what if we did the concorde, but even less profitable"

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

dude put your phone down or we won't finish this hole before its dark

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

hmm yes mars mission in 2024, moon station by 2020, and rocket powered intercontinental ballistic travel for the turbohyperwealthy, also vacuum tube trains

i'm elon musk and i approve of whatever the gently caress i'm talking about right now

Duscat has issued a correction as of 23:56 on Sep 30, 2017

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Yinlock posted:

he literally cannot understand why people are upset

nah, he's just doing the lazy brown people vs Are Troops thing again because it's the only play he knows

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

skaboomizzy posted:

Hello, please trust me to put you into an ICBM that will land safely anywhere on the planet

ma'am instantaneous rocket travel has many dangers, and sometimes unforseen accidents occur. yes, my flight missile landed directly on your 2 year old child, but isn't that a small price to pay for this amazing scientific leap

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
I wouldn't be surprised if the death toll in the end approaches 1000, this is worse than Katrina

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
a man named Jon Snow discovered that Cholera comes from poop water

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

I think I'd settle for high-speed rail within the US...

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
okay we need to do a thought experiment

close your eyes
but keep reading

okay ready?

imagine that this is a post with a picture. In the picture you can see a laptop with this thread open. But behold! In front of the laptop there is a box of grapes. It seems like the poster of the picture is easting the grapes.

okay open ur eyes

thanks. I couldnt be bothered to upload a picture

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

i feel my brain breaking in real time

folds unfolding, ensmoothening

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Joementum posted:

nah, he's just doing the lazy brown people vs Are Troops thing again because it's the only play he knows

Luckily this gameplan always works on gullible Fox News watching boomers

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

was that from reddit

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

f l y m e t o t h e J E B !
l e t m e s a i l a m o n g t h e s t a r s

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

MY being the key word. the government isn't yours you balding oval office.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/waltshaub/status/914261002941861888

yer doin gods work walt :patriot:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Joementum posted:

kinda hard to do that when a general has already said "we're understaffed as hell"

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
cool that all of Elon's businesses require massive subsidies from public funds so he can become rich

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Thatim posted:

okay we need to do a thought experiment

close your eyes
but keep reading

okay ready?

imagine that this is a post with a picture. In the picture you can see a laptop with this thread open. But behold! In front of the laptop there is a box of grapes. It seems like the poster of the picture is easting the grapes.

okay open ur eyes

thanks. I couldnt be bothered to upload a picture

that was a visual trip for the senses

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Puerto Ricans are not Trump's people.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

YOU A loving HAT posted:

they're really nice and assemble in about two mins. much sturdier than you'd think. I have two 4X4 kallaxes already to store fabric and craft stuff so I don't want to use them in the kallax for display but they'll go awesome in a group on the wall. i have so many action figures n small toys and i collect those dumb crank machine toys you get at the grocery store, and i never have anywhere to safely put them. Plus if I want more space I can buy another of these and tack it onto the group, so gently caress yeah

yah ikea knows their modular, it owns

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Twitter actually does this crap? Yet another reason to add to the "Why Twitter sucks" pile.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Joementum posted:

cool that all of Elon's businesses require massive subsidies from public funds so he can become rich

yeah Tesla would have gone under if it wasn't for a multi-million dollar grant from the DoE.

Also Musk is shithead who does his best to screw over union efforts at the sweatshop Fremont plan.

For white collar workers he will do stuff like randomly compress deadlines since he believes people work better when under stress.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I read a book a decade or so ago by one of Wagner's grandchildren, Twilight of the Wagners or something, and boy are the Wagners a whole bunch of racists. Don't go to Bayreuth.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

MY being the key word. the government isn't yours you balding oval office.

by "my people" he means ICE, since people will whine if he waits for everyone there to die it's time to deport them all

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

YOU A loving HAT posted:

that was a visual trip for the senses

i am selling a directors edition where i also describe the wall and ill disclose if there is something on it.

spoiler: there is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

skaboomizzy posted:

there was a JRPG kinda game that took place in the fever dream of a dying Frédéric Chopin

it was really cute and fun and weird

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Sonata

if it was chopin it should've been eterenal ballade, i mean he did write some sonatas but the ballades are much more distinct to him. maybe they didnt want to spoil anything

• Locked thread