Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Motto posted:

I think he tried that (or his stun) with me but kept missing :v:.

It's the same skill, has a chance to both Stun and NP Loss. The Stuns kept missing, but the NP Loss hit twice out of the three times he cast it and drained a full gauge down to like 70% each time it hit. :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Meanwhile the Demon Pillar spent its first few moves staring really really hard at my guys instead of actually attacking so I guess I can't complain.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
HOUGEKI YOIIIII.

Drake's great, bonus for the cake, rate it eight out of eight mate. Heracles continues to be the strongest in the world, most pure and noble heroic spirit ever.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Gologle posted:

Heracles continues to be the strongest in the world, most pure and noble heroic spirit ever.

You spelled Asterios wrong.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Motherfucker I keep leveling up in JP cause of half off story!

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

In my last two fights against Heracles he kept spamming his attack buff in one, and evade and guts in the other. But I didn't care because I was spamming Rule Breaker

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
I hadn't planned on rolling on this banner but I woke up yesterday in the mood for some rolls. It took 180 quartz but I got Drake and she's good stuff. Even happier about it after going through Okeanos. A cool drinking buddy that fits any team.

So many Code Casts though.

SunshineDanceParty fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Sep 30, 2017

Sciencegar
Dec 21, 2013

I'm afraid its because of Super-Science.

Regular-Ass Science is innocent.
Bah, I always get so restless around new banners, because I can only spare the tickets.

I know one pal of mine who has 200 quartz saved for Tamamo already, but I can't pull there either.

Shishou, where are you? I'll get Quartz Poisoning if you don't come soon....

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

"The Foecast today calls for dark clouds, booming thunder and F.O.E.s everywhere!"

Sciencegar posted:

Bah, I always get so restless around new banners, because I can only spare the tickets.

I know one pal of mine who has 200 quartz saved for Tamamo already, but I can't pull there either.

Shishou, where are you? I'll get Quartz Poisoning if you don't come soon....

Stay strong comrade, my Shishou quartz fund is at 370 and 32 tickets and I feel weak for single rolling new banners.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

itshappening.jpg

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Well drat. That seems cool and unexpected.

cyxx
Oct 1, 2005

Byon!
Hooray they did it

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

So what makes these daily quests better?

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Actual drop rates, and you don't need to worry about getting spooked by two or three other classes if you're hunting monus or other big mats.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Dr Pepper posted:

you're literally guaranteed to get at least one statue/monument of the appropriate class and odds are you'll get 2-3, the other mats have a much better drop rate.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Dr Pepper posted:

They're purely class-based without a piece/gem separation, so you just go in for a class rather than hoping the right enemies pop up.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Dr Pepper posted:

More control over what pieces and monuments you get, and 40AP versions with slightly better drop rates for some materials.

Though I think they make claws harder to get?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

also since all the enemies are just one class they're much, much easier to farm since you can just bring nothing but the class that counters them.

for instance i just did a 20 ap saber daily and got

1 silver saber statue
2 gears
a blue saber skill gem
a red saber skill gem

and it was a pretty average haul, minus the second gear

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Assuming they're the same as the JP version, I am really looking forward to a 10 AP quest with an over 100% drop rate for blue caster gems

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Did the new dailies come with Okeanos in JP too or are we getting them out-of-order and sooner? If it's the latter that's cool as balls.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Pierson posted:

Did the new dailies come with Okeanos in JP too or are we getting them out-of-order and sooner? If it's the latter that's cool as balls.
JP got the new dailies around gudaguda's release, so we're getting the new dailies a couple of events/months earlier

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

I remember someone saying on discord that we probably wouldn't see them for another nine months, so I guess they're early? Pretty awesome.

e:fb

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Suaimhneas posted:

Assuming they're the same as the JP version, I am really looking forward to a 10 AP quest with an over 100% drop rate for blue caster gems

Yeah, its kinda absurd how one of the rarest things in the game pre-Okeanos was a basic skill up item for Casters.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

itshappening.jpg

That was fast.

I finished killing Heracles over and over again, with basically no effort, so why were the two shadow servants so hard to fight? I nearly lost against them, yet I had no trouble at all killing the masses of Heracles in the previous chapter.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Suaimhneas posted:

I remember someone saying on discord that we probably wouldn't see them for another nine months, so I guess they're early? Pretty awesome.

The dailies have been through a lot of slight evolutions over time, mostly adding new materials to them. There are certainly still some daily updates that are likely to be nine months away.

It's probably safe to say that no-one's going to be getting two gears from the NA Saber dailies any time soon.

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

I've been informed that the "nine months" was hyperbole

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

edit: actually my eyes somehow glossed over a lot of posts here, jeez

Oh Snapple! fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Oct 1, 2017

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Okay UK gacha morons let's see what our useless pity tickets get us this garbage month.

gently caress you mephistopheles and your stupid goddamn pants

Pierson fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Oct 1, 2017

Fish Cake
Jun 13, 2008

woof
5 tickets: 2 Euryales and the other rateup 5-star CE. Hell yeah

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Euyrale np 3, but still not a pirate to be found.

I shoulda put on some theme music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdlT5yMJWXk

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Meanwhile in JP, not giving a gently caress kind of works for me

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
loving thank God the improved dailies are coming early. Maybe now I can finally raise Medea's heal so I can use the black grail without fear.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Wait, you can get Infinity Gears from the new dailies? Oh my God, 3rd Ascended Waver here I come boy.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i will become the god of this new world

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Gologle posted:

Wait, you can get Infinity Gears from the new dailies? Oh my God, 3rd Ascended Waver here I come boy.

No they'll be updated again around Camelot. Right now it's just the same stuff up as the original Dailies, but better distributed.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

The reddit thread for the new dailies is saying that the Learning with Manga!, uh manga is getting some sort of official release or translation for NA. Hell, i'd buy it.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Hector is a little bitch and I'm annoyed I had to waste 3 command seals just to not have to deal with his "stun literally every turn" bullshit again.

That poo poo ain't fun.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Cool, maybe now I'll actually run the dailies

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I forgot how I dealt w/ Hector, but I'm sure it was a combo of Herc smash and Saber Lily with Caliburns to the nuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Compendium posted:

I forgot how I dealt w/ Hector, but I'm sure it was a combo of Herc smash and Saber Lily with Caliburns to the nuts

I know how I did. :v:

Silver Crew Best Crew