Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Wow thansk walt this dried up all the water and restored power thanks bub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

YOU A loving HAT posted:

same but I used wooden discs I cut down XD

I actually took an 8-cubby kallax shelf, turned onto its side and added a linnmon kitchen table top to the side of the kallax with some metal brackets from home depot, and attached two table legs under the other side of the table, so now I have a neat corner office-style desk with eight cubbies for books and shittons of table space

Wires all hosed up right now tho cuz having trouble with outlets in the room so have to run PC and poo poo to a cord in other room.

Opera talk: I like Tales of Hoffman ok, olympia's song is an excellent aria

it owns, seeing it at the blo a few years ago was easily the highlight of my opera viewing life

it was this one

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Seyser Koze posted:

I think I'd settle for high-speed rail within the US...

no u can't have rail, all trains need to live in underground vacuum tubes that are dug out by new technology that we're trying to invent

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

etalian posted:

yeah Tesla would have gone under if it wasn't for a multi-million dollar grant from the DoE.

Also Musk is shithead who does his best to screw over union efforts at the sweatshop Fremont plan.

For white collar workers he will do stuff like randomly compress deadlines since he believes people work better when under stress.

Does he actually believe that

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Calibanibal posted:

otoh she is white hispanic

a lot of americans have no idea this is even possible :ssh:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Thatim posted:

okay we need to do a thought experiment

close your eyes
but keep reading

okay ready?

imagine that this is a post with a picture. In the picture you can see a laptop with this thread open. But behold! In front of the laptop there is a box of grapes. It seems like the poster of the picture is easting the grapes.

okay open ur eyes

thanks. I couldnt be bothered to upload a picture

whoa it's like i'm there

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Thank you CNN and NBC for killing all those Puerto Ricans by not covering what Trump's admin is doing even though you 100% have been. Shame on you for forcing Trump to release a video of people doing their jobs, jobs which nobody was questioning those people were doing.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I saw Einstein on the Beach once and it's 5 hours no intermission and turns your brain into a goo.

Good opera tho.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Thatim posted:

i am selling a directors edition where i also describe the wall and ill disclose if there is something on it.

spoiler: there is.

jfc I gotta know what it is

wait don't tell me if might gently caress with the canon of my fanfic

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

GobiasIndustries posted:

Thank you CNN and NBC for killing all those Puerto Ricans by not covering what Trump's admin is doing even though you 100% have been. Shame on you for forcing Trump to release a video of people doing their jobs, jobs which nobody was questioning those people were doing.

thanks in advacne

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Ted Nugent is the next generation in Joint Combat soldiers

etalian posted:

yeah Tesla would have gone under if it wasn't for a multi-million dollar grant from the DoE.

Also Musk is shithead who does his best to screw over union efforts at the sweatshop Fremont plan.

For white collar workers he will do stuff like randomly compress deadlines since he believes people work better when under stress.

i mean quite literally every giant ceo is a massive shithead because it's some sort of genetic trait

and he is a giant dick about anti-union efforts

but lol at trying to claim that taking a startup loan and paying it off or building industries that have green energy tax credits for is like some kind of con job

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Joementum posted:

nah, he's just doing the lazy brown people vs Are Troops thing again because it's the only play he knows
Why change what works?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i like baroque opera

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Bip Roberts posted:

I saw Einstein on the Beach once and it's 5 hours no intermission and turns your brain into a goo.

Good opera tho.

oh my god i had a cd of this when i was a kid that obvs could only hold whatever fraction of the whole show would fit on a cd

my tiny child brain was trying to make sense of it could be frankie it could be clean

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

FactsAreUseless posted:

Why change what works?

for one, he could improve it

like.. improve brown andsome other minorities? science says that it will make his base twice as worked up

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Baloogan posted:

what do you need ot know?

Lawman 0 posted:

Pm me if it's for 2d

just need to know how to make a simple terrarium so i can send the file to a laser cutter to cut for me.

ideally if there's a tutorial for me to learn from would be great

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

what did this say?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Agrajag posted:

just need to know how to make a simple terrarium so i can send the file to a laser cutter to cut for me.

ideally if there's a tutorial for me to learn from would be great

AutoCAD has like an entire tutorial thing built in it

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
remember when people other than conservatives believed in things

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Reality Winner posted:

scotus is the only functional branch right now

True, that's why unions are about to get finished off.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Didn't Musks assistant ask for a raise so he put her on timeout to see if she was necessary and then he fired her because he got along fine without her

Dude is legit crazy

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

deadgoon posted:

remember when people other than conservatives believed in things

a strange and magical time, to be sure

fake, of course

everything that happened in those days was fake news

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

troomp literally has a dogs brain that feels good knowing he's a GOOD BOY or is told he's doing a GOOD JOB

that and he licks his own butthole

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
looks like we're catching up to russia. watch out, VLAD! :smug:

https://twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/913119797398949889

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

posting this for triple sulk so they can fight in a very important war

also too poor to go to an opera, that looks cool Squizzle :(

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

angerbeet posted:

Also I guess I'm watching the Ring Cycle now so prepare yourselves for me wittering on about Wagner for a week or so

So you're live tweeting then

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

looks like we're catching up to russia. watch out, VLAD! :smug:

https://twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/913119797398949889

why are they trying to do it in secret seems like that'd be a pointless expense

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/VanHicklestein/status/914252755212079105

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Lawman 0 posted:

AutoCAD has like an entire tutorial thing built in it

oh cool gonna use the freetrial then

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Next-Gen posted:

i mean quite literally every giant ceo is a massive shithead because it's some sort of genetic trait

but lol at trying to claim that taking a startup loan and paying it off or building industries that have green energy tax credits for is like some kind of con job

It's because Musk enjoys harping about the wonder of private sector innovation even though he need a $300 million dollar handout from the government to keep his company afloat.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
someone should gift them to trump

send it to Jared's private email

https://twitter.com/Lowenaffchen/status/914266358229159941

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Weeping Wound posted:

posting this for triple sulk so they can fight in a very important war

also too poor to go to an opera, that looks cool Squizzle :(

hosed up.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
hello i am from northrop grumman we have developed a posting station that can post psyops payloads on the website twitter dot com covertly, in a way that can never be tied to our government, the starting price is just three hundred million dollars but check out these options

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I've been working on this one a while...

how about:

Dorgonzola Turpnuts

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
psyop my neghole

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Joementum posted:

tropico rules in that communism is the most profitable and easy way to play

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Next-Gen posted:

everyone that works at every Elon Musk venture that isn't in the inner circle of the cult hates it miserably

white, blue, pink, green; every collar is chained to the indomitable will of some rear end in a top hat who managed to guest star on the Simpsons and was canonically written to have hosed up the town

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

lol i just bought tropico 4 on an impulse a few days ago and it wants me to create an account on some goddamn server i don't even know exists anymore, gently caress you tropico 4

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

juche avocado posted:

:agreed: you should separate the art from the artist while [sarkeesian intro.txt]

also Panic! at Nabisco is a really great username imo

punch all Nazis, I exclaim, as I listen to literally nazi.mp3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/914267744345972737

• Locked thread