Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider. Should have picked a higher difficulty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Metroid: Samus Returns (Hard, 100%)

Soral
May 30, 2009

i'd like to update my fantasy life entry to note that i also completed the dlc

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Soral posted:

i'd like to update my fantasy life entry to note that i also completed the dlc

Oh poo poo I forgot I had this game... I think I"ll go play that tonight

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I beat 1993 Space Machine because I'm at the point where i'm literally just going down my steam list trying games. It was an ok shmup, but i've only ever really played R type and a little Raiden so i don't really have a feel for shmups. It was very similar to R type

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Shovel Knight: Shovel of Hope

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

29) Cuphead

This game is a masterpiece. Can't wait to try out the expert versions of the bosses!

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Heat Signature, still going to try to 100% it though

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

star fox 2 (normal). games super weird but i think i like it a lot, its more like an rts or something than a star fox game, theres no linear shooter levels. basically everythings all-range mode duels against star wolf, missiles, or a couple of bosses. excited to try in on expert, but for now i'm going to beat super metroid real fast

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

wtf it has a score rank and i got a c. unacceptable!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

star fox 2 (normal). games super weird but i think i like it a lot, its more like an rts or something than a star fox game, theres no linear shooter levels. basically everythings all-range mode duels against star wolf, missiles, or a couple of bosses. excited to try in on expert, but for now i'm going to beat super metroid real fast

Cool. Does it feel like a complete game? I know the version on the SNES mini is supposed to be more complete than the fixed up rom from a few years ago

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Cool. Does it feel like a complete game? I know the version on the SNES mini is supposed to be more complete than the fixed up rom from a few years ago

Its a run based game with randomized level selection it seems, meant to be replayable. I think its feature complete, and somebody dumped the new ROM so im going to play it.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

yeah it feels complete, but its real short. its more of a run-based score attack game than the first one, and theres never as much going on as in the first one either. i like it, and the crazy ideas they threw in are cool, but its imo not as good as 1 and definitely not as good as 64. its fuckin wild that they finished it and released a new snes game in 2017 though

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oh nd it started the star fox team obsession wth putting you into vehicles that arent the arwing. you can transform into a walker mech by hitting select, but it feels super clunky and i didnt like it. its only mandatory for a couple rooms but its still cruddy

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Final Fantasy V - PSOne Classic

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Strike Vector EX's campaign mode. Not bad for a low-budget sci-fi Ace Combat knockoff that I got for free. Blasting around and weaving between buildings and stuff at a million miles an hour is a lot of fun but you can't do it in combat because the weapons don't do anywhere near enough damage so you have to slow way down to make sure all your shots hit.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

super metroid, game time 2:32, no ice or grapple beam. god i love this fuckin game

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Golden Axe (Arcade, 1CC)

with Tyris Flare

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Why are tghere so many stickies in this forum that gets 1 new thread every month

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Why are tghere so many stickies in this forum that gets 1 new thread every month

I thought it'd be more convenient but honestly, it just makes me skip over them without checking to see if they updated.

Soral
May 30, 2009

pokemon moon (all stamps)

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

I beat Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting on the Mini SNES, was surprised to find that I only struggled with Vega and Bison. My thumb really hurts from rolling out hadoukens and DPs on the SNES d-pad!!

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I thought it'd be more convenient but honestly, it just makes me skip over them without checking to see if they updated.

lol word

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

super hot. cool game, glad i waited a bit thoguh

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mycophobia posted:

Golden Axe (Arcade, 1CC)

with Tyris Flare

Did it again, recorded it this time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7-LlYeQxWY

Was really going for no death but oh well.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mycophobia posted:

good job

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i want to play golden axe 2 [the arcade only one....not the genesis]

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

thx

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

i want to play golden axe 2 [the arcade only one....not the genesis]

yeah same. I might actually start playing that next. But I'm also kind of interested in Genesis Golden Axe 2 as well. at the very least it has excellent music

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mycophobia posted:

im now impressed at my 8 year old self for repeatedly getting to and dying at what was apparently at the final boss on 1 credit

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

im now impressed at my 8 year old self for repeatedly getting to and dying at what was apparently at the final boss on 1 credit

if you were playing the genesis version they added another stage after that with a total bullshit true final boss. but yeah by arcade standards Golden Axe is very easy

Soral
May 30, 2009

prison architect

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dark souls 1 + DLC for like the 30th time. final boss always gets me.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

2064: Read Only Memories

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Blaster Master Zero

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

20 Billion Wives (100%).

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

20 Billion Wives (100%).

i did that too last monday

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

20 Billion Wives (100%).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

30) Puyo Puyo 15th Anniversary (Story Mode, all S-Ranks)

• Locked thread