Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

controversial opinion, peter weller wouldve been the perfect casting for a 90s charlie x

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Gary's Eleven

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

tacodaemon posted:

:siren: COMING UP at 10:30pm eastern/7:30pm pacific on NITE CREW TV -- the first couple episodes of the quasi-educational early 80s TV show Voyagers!

Handsome, strong-jawed Phineas Bogg (Jon-Erik Hexum) is an 18th century sea pirate who has been recruited to work as a Voyager, traveling through time to fix problems in history! Due to a wacky misadventure he finds himself accompanied by 12-year-old '80s NYC orphan Jeffrey Jones (Meeno Peluce), whose status as a history-class nerd in school makes him invaluable once Bogg accidentally loses the book that was meant to tell him how history was supposed to go!

Nite Crew will present Voyagers! in living color on NITE CREW TV

this has to be the third late 70s/early 80s show where the entire premise is centered on losing the instruction manual :thunk:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

we not charlie x, gary 7

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
X and x what is x

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

peter weller wouldve been the perfect 90s gary 7

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
eyyyyy i got dis fancy degree ill read anything for ya hand me dat candywrapper.... polysaturated monoamanines glycosamates to "preserve freshness"? cmon i can read middle english here these science words is child play ter me i can swicht michtly through this modern bullshit hey watch out im readin here

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Sandman holds up, and the Lucifer spinoff (which Gaiman wasn't directly involved with) is one of my all-time favorite comics.

Let me see:

Eternals
Sandman; The Dream Hunters
Black Orchid
The Compleat Alice Cooper

So I guess this isn't really old stuff after all. I think I got Signal to Noise, too? Sure its somewhere around here.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i shaved off most of my beard on a whim three nights ago but left a lil goatee

it was not looking great so today i shaved that off too

the whole thing was a mistake

i have a fat little babby face and the beard was there to cover it up and deep down i knew that all along

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/914310901855129601

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Apropos of nothing what can you do and what is the process of pressing malpractice against a Consulting Doctor Who nearly kills you by giving you eight times the recommended dose of a medication

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

FRIENDSHIP WITH NFL ENDED

NOW NHL IS TRUMPS NEW BEST FRIEND

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Duscat posted:

i have a fat little babby face and the beard was there to cover it up and deep down i knew that all along

Same

But I have an entire fat little baby body

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
john kelly has been chasing the old bitch around the white house all day trying to stop him from tweeting

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

meh, the snes classic is a fukken rip off and a total dick move by nintendo anyway. just get a raspberry pi kit, then you can play whatever retro games you want and you get the pleasure of building and customizing it however you want

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Duscat posted:

SHOW

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Reality Winner posted:

i played 3 games of dota, won 3 games of dota, and am now 3 games of dota closer to death

Same, but Smite

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
basically this

http://theoatmeal.com/pl/minor_differences5/beard

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Addamere posted:

Apropos of nothing what can you do and what is the process of pressing malpractice against a Consulting Doctor Who nearly kills you by giving you eight times the recommended dose of a medication

Are they a hologram

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914310901855129601

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Duscat posted:

i have woven my beard into an impenetrable suit of armor that protects me while im bashin nazis

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
how many god drat anthem tweets is that today

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
The value of standing for the anthem is roughly worth 3.1 Puerto Rican lives.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

shovelbum posted:

Are they a hologram

Maybe since the entire universe might be but so far as I know they are not in this is a real thing that is happening

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
in bed with a trump tweet

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

BUSH 2112 posted:

meh, the snes classic is a fukken rip off and a total dick move by nintendo anyway. just get a raspberry pi kit, then you can play whatever retro games you want and you get the pleasure of building and customizing it however you want

extremely unwoke consumer:] wow!! the new SNES is amazing! it has over 12 games!

me, extremely woke and industrious creative:] Just built myself a SNES. Inside of a Genesis. I can play Playstation 1 games if I want. :smug:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

piss

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
using the barrel of a bb gun as a guitar slide

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
banging on pots and pans [asmr] [56k get out]

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

[quote="“skaboomizzy”" post="“476931861”"]
how many god drat anthem tweets is that today
[/quote]

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

this country sucks and is insanely idiotic

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Duscat posted:

I've been there. mouth feels so little and chin disappears after facial hair is gone. Beards are like clown face paint and exaggerate your face looks.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
canadiens fans booed the us anthem in recent memory :quebec:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

redneck nazgul posted:

neverwhere is good, i will fight you

Yeah, that's the TV series I watched. It was enjoyable somewhat like Dr. Who is to me. IIRC it was full of all these Islington references that I observed but didn't really have any point of reference. Had some clever ideas, did great on a budget I imagine.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

mormonpartyboat posted:

in bed with a trump tweet

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

super metroids the best snes game

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

this country sucks and is insanely idiotic

i almost typed "lol cucked by dead gay obama" to respond to a facebook comment whining about ~the libs~

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

It's incredible how much we deserve Trump and Ed Balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

supre mario world migh tb e the best snes game, but the best game- out of all of them, is super metroid.

• Locked thread