Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll
No I'm not crying there's just something in my eye...

https://twitter.com/narumi_h0611/status/913983530111135745

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
It went fine until the Pikachus attacked the crowd. I hope they're not put down because of this.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

PetraCore posted:

My FC is: 5472-7437-2947 and my Moon trainer is named Star! I'll enter your code rn and we can do the trade tomorrow or something?

Sunday probably works best if that's cool with you? Sorry about the delay on these, wanted to make sure I was checking the thread with my 3DS nearby to register FCs and everything!

Is there a version exclusive you'd like me to find somewhere for you to trade?

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

NewFatMike posted:

Sunday probably works best if that's cool with you? Sorry about the delay on these, wanted to make sure I was checking the thread with my 3DS nearby to register FCs and everything!

Is there a version exclusive you'd like me to find somewhere for you to trade?
Sunday sounds good! Just toss me a mimikyu if you can.

Dynastesaurus
Oct 22, 2010

The feature I want the most out of usum is the ability to give Sophocles a swirlie and then burn down the festival plaza. I don't want to do a dumb tutorial for this dumb area, I just want to wondertrade away all these pokemon holding things before I restart this save file. gently caress off Sophocles. Also a way to get hidden abilities that doesn't make me want to hang myself. What feature does everyone else most want to see in usum?

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Dynastesaurus posted:

What feature does everyone else most want to see in usum?

Alolan Stantler, Delibird, Qwilfish, Sunflora, Ledian, Ariados, Girafarig, etc. etc.

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Secret bases, bug catcher outfits, dream balls.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Dynastesaurus posted:

The feature I want the most out of usum is the ability to give Sophocles a swirlie and then burn down the festival plaza. I don't want to do a dumb tutorial for this dumb area, I just want to wondertrade away all these pokemon holding things before I restart this save file. gently caress off Sophocles. Also a way to get hidden abilities that doesn't make me want to hang myself. What feature does everyone else most want to see in usum?

multiple save files :colbert:

also a good postgame. It doesn't need to be called Battle Frontier, it just has to be something to help make the post game more interesting

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Triple battles.

Secret bases would be pretty cool too.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
Honestly, I just want more clothes and something similar to the DexNav for getting hidden abilities. I'm going to have fun with the games regardless, but those features would just be gravy.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

I want my mons to follow me again, online rooms where you can chill with other peeps and mons, a better online zone instead of a stupid circle with RNG houses where you have to grind points to gently caress with things, pokemon snap but better than what SuMo gave us.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

PetraCore posted:

Yeeeeah... the early gens were good games in a lot of ways but also the franchise has improved a LOT over time. I'm mostly going to be using Silver for the shiny stuff, I think, since I've successfully bred shinies in Moon but it's a lot of work.

Also Lugia. Lugia is so weird, it looks like a whale pretending to be a bird??

Lugia is weird because of its bizarre Psychic/Flying typing.

It's a bird that spends 90% of its time in the deep ocean, why the gently caress isn't it Water/Flying typing? Especially since his whole deal is 'bring balance to the Ice/Thunder/Fire Kanto trinity' birds; what other typing better represents a calm nature than water?

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll
Not everything that lives in water has to be a Water-type you boring grandpa. That's how we got way too many lovely interchangeable Water-types in the first place. They should make more Stunfisks and Malamars and Dhelmises, Water is the most overabundant type already.

less laughter fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Sep 30, 2017

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

for real though as long as punch dragon gets good treatment from move tutors USUM will be cool

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
i want a built in hard mode that doesn't require new game +

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

less laughter posted:

Alolan Ledian

All of Alolan Ledian's special defense goes into its speed and attack stats, it gets every single kind of punching move and Iron Fist as a main ability, and its hidden ability becomes Huge Power.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Dynastesaurus posted:

Move Tutors. Especially Tutor moves for punch-dragon.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

PetraCore posted:

Sunday sounds good! Just toss me a mimikyu if you can.

I'll go looking for one!

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Cicadas! posted:

All of Alolan Ledian's special defense goes into its speed and attack stats, it gets every single kind of punching move and Iron Fist as a main ability, and its hidden ability becomes Huge Power.

Approved! They don't even need to change its design since that's already perf.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Mierenneuker posted:

Now imagine capturing it in a Beast Ball (0.1x capture rate on regular Pokemon)

I used all my luck on catching Necrozma on a beast ball on the fifth ball. I'm pretty happy about that even almost a year later

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Dynastesaurus posted:

Sleep clause

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Dynastesaurus posted:

Pokemon News Press with Johto/Apricorn Balls as your daily reward.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Mandatory sleep clause

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dynastesaurus posted:

Permadeath.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
please do not nerf best pokemon breloom in battle spot by putting in a sleep clause

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

that ivy guy posted:

I used all my luck on catching Necrozma on a beast ball on the fifth ball. I'm pretty happy about that even almost a year later

I was wonder traded a gible with a bunch of what I assume are egg moves in a beast ball.

I know it's not legit but man I love that thing, and the look of beast balls in general. My team of badass pokes is coming along well, just need to get a decent torchic to round it out

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

I was wonder traded a gible with a bunch of what I assume are egg moves in a beast ball.

I know it's not legit but man I love that thing, and the look of beast balls in general. My team of badass pokes is coming along well, just need to get a decent torchic to round it out

Egg moves and beast balls are both herditary. What you got was almost certainly a breeding reject.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Dabir posted:

Mandatory sleep clause

actually yeah this too

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Ariong posted:

Egg moves and beast balls are both herditary. What you got was almost certainly a breeding reject.
Pretty nice one tho, if you want to breed gible. I got an egg move different language region mimikyu in a beast ball that I've been using with another really good mimikyu I bred to try and get a shiny. I'm drowning in baby beast ball mimikyu!

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
If you don't put all of your pokemans in Luxury Balls then you are inhumane.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

no guard fissure machamp to make grinding the battle tree/tower a piece of cake

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
Another thing I want in USUM is the ability to catch starters in whatever ball I please. Gen 6 did this for a few, and it made me real happy.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Oh right I also want voice acted pokemon instead of stupid MIDI jingles

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i want DexNav

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Dizz posted:

Oh right I also want voice acted pokemon instead of stupid MIDI jingles

i don't want this

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Bring Back MIDI jingle Pikachu.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

bring back fat pikachu

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Kelp Plankton posted:

bring back fat pikachu

Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

This is Canada. It snows nine months of the year, and hails the other three.

Kelp Plankton posted:

bring back fat pikachu

Isn't that just Kantoan raichu?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

sharrrk posted:

i want DexNav

Kelp Plankton posted:

bring back fat pikachu

:yeah: