Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/914227522287620096

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yeah dude if we don't race to the bottom fast enough the next town over we'll race to the bottom before us and then where will we be

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/matttomic/status/914335808466931712

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

mormonpartyboat posted:

theres a super sweet thing where a dude has to feel like

ok his place is to be The Breadwinner and Work for everyone and it is the male's burden

and the womans place is to be at home and work just as much but be paid through room and board instead of money and its a huge privilege to be such a maid slash sex object

when the woman gets upset about it, or isnt horny all the time hes home (and none of the time he isnt), she's upending the ~social contract~ that puts everyone in their place and not only is she wronging him, she's wronging everything good about the world

ahhh i see the disconnect here

I'm not an idiot, therefore this thought process is foreign to me

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

my brain has completelt snapped idk what is even happening lol panic atk ftw

:sherman:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

YOU A loving HAT posted:

he still does shows?

and yet jack off jill has retired permanently due to multiple deaths and illness

there is no loving justice

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Addamere posted:

I choose to believe this

i know the diarrhea one is true form like one poll and frakly my ears just perk up when i hear smegma because i am all about dick talk

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

cumshitter posted:

fun fact: foreigners consistently rate diarrhea and smegma as the most beautiful sounding words in the english language

Moist is my number one

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

https://twitter.com/IAStartingLine/status/914183998955339776

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Hey suck zone, do we still want this guy replacing Pelosi?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i can not wait for the slow burn on molynauxs whole de-foo thing (he tells listeners to cut themselves off from their Family Of Origin) to play out as the greatest self own in history because apparently he has ac hild and one day that child is going to stop talking to him and hell have no loving clue why because hes a stupid piece of poo poo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Drunkboxer posted:

no one is touching his precious little peeper

he's real mad

don't judge lil' peep okay

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
haha this is cheering me up way to fukken much :unsmigghh:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Triggered by the recess kid being lawful

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
O'Malley the alley cat more like it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i still dunno if i wanna start doing digital for switch games

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also a guy in a lovely mainstream band being chaotic is making me vibrate

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

My laptop isn't handy right now so pretend I Photoshopped mirrored sunglasses on this

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

triple sulk posted:

i still dunno if i wanna start doing digital for switch games

Always buy physical Nintendo games and horde everything for all time

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

excuse me but ralphie has been taught to take chances, make mistakes and get messy, he is not lawful in any way, furthermore

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Addamere posted:

Triggered by the recess kid being lawful

The underlying problem with alignment charts

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

oh i thought that was the kid from magic school bus

follow-up question: why isn't the kid from magic school bus on there

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

The Nastier Nate posted:

Succzone.... Sucks..? :thunk:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cumshitter posted:

i can not wait for the slow burn on molynauxs whole de-foo thing (he tells listeners to cut themselves off from their Family Of Origin) to play out as the greatest self own in history because apparently he has ac hild and one day that child is going to stop talking to him and hell have no loving clue why because hes a stupid piece of poo poo

He will know why and will loudly tell everyone but he will be wrong

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Drunkboxer posted:

O'Malley the alley cat more like it

Have not thought about the aristocats in a long time

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

diddy kong is evil.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Addamere posted:

He will know why and will loudly tell everyone but he will be wrong

your screen name keeps freaking me out because i have a client with almost the exact same name if you put a space in there and delete a letter so i keep thinking youre a little old lady who calls me up to ask about why we bought or sold certain bonds

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

feminism won

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nonsense posted:

Pop Quiz what kind of Dragon Kin are you if your horde consists of NES games and Virtual Boy peripherals

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Nonsense posted:

i mean some are digital store only which is fine cause it's indie poo poo

my thought process goes a few ways. w/the wii shop shutting down you think about digital ownership and what that means, but on the other hand 12-13 years by the time it shuts down is a good run and i don't really ever own consoles long term (which on the other other hand does let me sell off the physical copies) and the switch being semi-portable doesn't lend itself super well to that battery holding up (i have no idea how they plan on handling that within 3-4 years when they start to go south on capacity)

really it just means that pc is the only platform where digital works cause steam is eternal

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Chokes McGee posted:

My laptop isn't handy right now so pretend I Photoshopped mirrored sunglasses on this

That would own bones

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

The Nastier Nate posted:

suck zone is pro Pelosi afaik, trump thread is the one that wants her head on a pike along with Schumer's

This may come as a shock but you can actually have a primary challenger that isn't either of those goobers

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Thatim posted:

Pls don't kill me for that joke

:twisted:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cumshitter posted:

your screen name keeps freaking me out because i have a client with almost the exact same name if you put a space in there and delete a letter so i keep thinking youre a little old lady who calls me up to ask about why we bought or sold certain bonds

Hello mister come s****** the man on the TV told me that I need to put all my money in gold plated silver and silver plated gold pressed latinum can you help me

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

davold tronp

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i kinda like chuck cause he does the troll game pretty well but i don't really like nancy at all (exceptions being the side effect of if she's with chuck manipulating trump)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

cumshitter posted:

Say hi to Ada for me

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Diarrhea rama also known as a diorama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Addamere posted:

Pop Quiz what kind of Dragon Kin are you if your horde consists of NES games and Virtual Boy peripherals

dragon nerds in need of swirlies

• Locked thread