Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

:hai::hai:

Chokes McGee posted:

I'm a horrible person but something about motorcycle riders being dumb without any protection and having it blow up spectacularly makes me laugh for minutes at a time

samo...just soo many things going wrong there its such a perfect metaphor for this sunday funday

this is what we should aspire to...

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Nonsense posted:

Does Portugal have a similar bubbling tension, I'm also not sure how their economy has done relative to Spain?

I haven't really heard anything but then again the whole basis of my observation is my little sister going to Spain and practically fearing for her life so

said little sister emigrated to Scotland and the first time she called me in months she had a thick accent :stare:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

oh poo poo

here comes the angry post-golf nap tweets

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

did trom really say "ingrates "?

he did!

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Pollyanna posted:

still no word from the people I had to cancel an interview with last week - they're definitely mad over it. welp.

why work? we're all about to die lmao

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Al-Saqr posted:

This can't be real like I can understand him being a racist rear end in a top hat and a cruel villain to people but him openly telling the world what's going on in the White House and signaling to the North Koreans that he's undermining his own negotiations is so loving insane and incompetent

i think in his tiny brain this is a clever trick to scare N Korea into negotiating with Rex. Donnie's tryin to good cop bad cop them, only it's more like Not Great Cop, Insane Elderly Cop

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

MariusLecter posted:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/914511483798786048

Whoa

Maybe this will be a wake-up call for the GOOP

lol no one even cares about kasich anymore. check out any of his posts on fb, the comments are all chuds telling him that he might as well be a DEMONCRAP and he betrayed the trump

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

euphronius posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914465475777695744

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TRUMP wants to prosecute a war on the Korean peninsula lol

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

euphronius posted:

what does your heart tell you

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

euphronius posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914465475777695744

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

The moon landing was faked.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nonsense posted:

Barack Obama Brigade - Dispatch Catalonia DMZ, 2025

when did barack obama ever do so much as lift a finger to fight the rising tide of the far right

violent j brigades bitch

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Chokes McGee posted:

Spain was always a pot waiting to boil. They're only a handful of decades removed from Franco and never really got away from his influence

Nitecrew tv should screen Pan's Labyrinth

Seems like the Captain Vidal has won in the end

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

murked by dragon posted:

drat cuphead might be in the top 5 best games ive ever played

Thank you for reminding me this came out.

YOU A loving HAT posted:

i think in his tiny brain this is a clever trick to scare N Korea into negotiating with Rex. Donnie's tryin to good cop bad cop them, only it's more like Not Great Cop, Insane Elderly Cop

It's that "Make Russia think Nixon is a madman" strategy, except Trump is actually a madman.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

BUSH 2112 posted:

lol no one even cares about kasich anymore. check out any of his posts on fb, the comments are all chuds telling him that he might as well be a DEMONCRAP and he betrayed the trump

"hello I am against planned parenthood and said nothing during the Bush and tea party years*
*tormpo is elected*
"woah hey man where's decorum gone :qq:"

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Doughnut truck down on the street this morning. Even if I ate sweets I don't now if I'd trust a doughnut from this truck based solely on appearance.

E: That was way too big.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jazerus posted:

gobshite sounds like a scottish slur for gbs posters

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

lil homie's back must look like a tray of brisket now

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Pancakes posted:

Doughnut truck down on the street this morning. Even if I ate sweets I don't now if I'd trust a doughnut from this truck based solely on appearance.

If it was the Donut Vault truck, then you definitely should have gotten donuts from them.

They are delicious.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

oh poo poo

here comes the angry post-golf nap tweets

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

If we ever make it past this period in our history there's going to be a whole set of detrumpification laws, that will actually be called detrumpification, and the lower case definition of the word trump will be forever changed.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

euphronius posted:

no he said

extremely microsoft sam:] pomegranates

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

whoops time for the governor to be a Nasty Guy, Little Ricky, FAKE NEWS supporter, SAD!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Great job, Mr. Precedential.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEwB5lfhp-Y

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

zeal posted:

when did barack obama ever do so much as lift a finger to fight the rising tide of the far right

violent j brigades bitch

but ~ D E C O R U M ~

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Nonsense posted:

Does Portugal have a similar bubbling tension, I'm also not sure how their economy has done relative to Spain?

not really portugal is p chill in comparison. poorer than spain but w/ legalized drugs and a marked preference for leftism

spain on the other hand still has tons of unresolved internal tensions from the civil war, since the fascist side won. catalonia was the home region of the anti-fascist side

so yeah between that and the fact that they've considered themselves an internal colony of castile since shortly after the fusion of castile and aragon into spain, they really really do not want to be part of spain

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

TMMadman posted:

If it was the Donut Vault truck, then you definitely should have gotten donuts from them.

They are delicious.

My girlfriend put on pants and went to take a look. She'll report back, but they're taking pictures in front of the stupid "Love" signs on Damen right now. Don't now if they're selling.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

YOU A loving HAT posted:

gee maybe you shouldn't have gotten shitfaced the night before

maybe

you have a problem

that you need to address because it's costing you jobs

maybe

I know :( I have a very poor relationship with alcohol and using it to self-medicate for anxiety...I swear I'll get better about it. I will. I am.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

PostNouveau posted:

Thank you for reminding me this came out.

ya its incredible, get it

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

exquisite tea posted:

If we ever make it past this period in our history there's going to be a whole set of detrumpification laws, that will actually be called detrumpification, and the lower case definition of the word trump will be forever changed.

It's also the legacy is gonna be that every country will realize that have to get nukes ASAP because they can't trust the US ever on any negotiation because somehow the government has reached a point that both political parties are diametrically opposed on every single issue both local and international save for a few issues.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i drank a sixpack and now my tummy hurt, guess i'll never wake up again

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

exquisite tea posted:

ah brown, the magas got ol man smithers from freesbo staked to the front a their war rig. gently caress's gettin sexin trumped out there

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

A Handed Missus posted:

ok midder bresident ill save my energy

nice depth of field rex t

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

exquisite tea posted:

If we ever make it past this period in our history there's going to be a whole set of detrumpification laws

let me stop you right there

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
good morning trump threa......

AAAAAAHHHHHHH

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

exquisite tea posted:

trump already means fart :milk: !!!!!!!

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Pancakes posted:

doughnut. donut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

let me stop you right there

1st law of detrumpificatiion: 2 men enter the trumpdome 1 man leaves

• Locked thread