Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Third eye wasn't an insane perk in D1 because of the quicker radar after scope in the first game

Just loving ditch 3rd eye you loving retards, jfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
I am just glad auto rifles are loving legit in crucible, also the big problem with mida is the radar situation

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Current head canon is that its Hideo Kojima leading the New Monarchy to create a weapon that far surpasses metal gear

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

texaholic posted:

I am just glad auto rifles are loving legit in crucible, also the big problem with mida is the radar situation

They were legit in the first two months of D1, and then they got poo poo on because everyone was using Suros Regime.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
At least this time around Bungie can tweak things more easily, so if something needs a buff or nerf they might be more able to fine tune rather than gently caress up an entire archetype of guns because of complaints.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
as i said before i get clowned by Uriel's way more than MIDA

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Waffle House posted:

Current head canon is that its Hideo Kojima leading the New Monarchy to create a weapon that far surpasses metal gear

I saw this coming in MGS Ground Zeroes.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

precision posted:

as i said before i get clowned by Uriel's way more than MIDA

Uriel's doesn't exist without MiDA. Not saying it's not good. But.

With MiDA gone everyone would be rocking Antiopes and rushing in

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I'ma wait till you finish:
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/MeatBishop/video/37289170

Also:

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

I used Better Devils and the FWC scout / tone patrol and did fine this weekend. Like my main dude said above, the map lent itself to closer engagements and it was piss easy to flank most teams.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

PathAsc posted:

:frogsiren:Reminder for non-slack boners: tomorrow night just a bit after 1930 raid for all comers, hopefully starting at calus:frogsiren:

poo poo I still never got a fuckin mic

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

SniperWoreConverse posted:

poo poo I still never got a fuckin mic

I don't care, come anyway. There's things you can do without talking, we can explain and wait for you to chat in group or pm. If anyone doesn't want to deal with it they can just not come.

Drain 001
Nov 24, 2010

Dinosaur Gum
My Dead Orbit Lady Titan is top shelf my friends.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
woah is that the actual DO mark, fuuuk
also I liked how DO always seemed to have that stripe on one side

PathAsc posted:

I don't care, come anyway. There's things you can do without talking, we can explain and wait for you to chat in group or pm. If anyone doesn't want to deal with it they can just not come.

I'll see if I can make it. I can probably snag a mic anyway.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I'm not sure if aligning with Dead Orbit after the campaign is silly or amazing.

"You got beaten and hosed off into hiding before, I'm not helping you again."

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

poptart_fairy posted:

I'm not sure if aligning with Dead Orbit after the campaign is silly or amazing.

"You got beaten and hosed off into hiding before, I'm not helping you again."
How is it silly? What they've been saying will happen literally happened.

Actually all of the factions were right.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Akuma posted:

How is it silly? What they've been saying will happen literally happened.

Actually all of the factions were right.

Except New Monarchy. And FWC because saying "a war will come" when you live in a universe with at least four different alien species wanting you loving dead is like living in the Sahara and saying it might be hot soon

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Calaveron posted:

Except New Monarchy. And FWC because saying "a war will come" when you live in a universe with at least four different alien species wanting you loving dead is like living in the Sahara and saying it might be hot soon

Everyone is correct. Anyway I believe FWC is not talking about your average fight, but the Kralizec, the ultimate war in the border of times.

The one that will decide what survival strategy prevail in the universe: cooperation (traveler), destruction (darkness), isolation (arkborn)

Tei fucked around with this message at 12:43 on Oct 2, 2017

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
gently caress me, I dismantled my 300 Origin Story by accident. Is there any way to get another, short of starting a new alt and running the quest line again?

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Tei posted:

Everyone is correct. Anyway I believe FWC is not talking about your average fight, but the Kralizec, the ultimate war in the border of times.

The one that will decide what survival strategy prevail in the universe: cooperation (traveler), destruction (darkness), isolation (arkborn)

The FWC rep says they called the Red War specifically at some point, but then their thing is calling every possible thing happening, so

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
post your biggest butt clenchers in the gauntlet

https://i.imgur.com/RwltVUB.gifv

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Zipperelli. posted:

gently caress me, I dismantled my 300 Origin Story by accident. Is there any way to get another, short of starting a new alt and running the quest line again?

Zavala has them in engrams IIRC

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I'm about to head home if anyone is wanting to do ~things~

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Zipperelli. posted:

You can get them from Zavala Engrams and Nightfall rewards maybe

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Ugh. Time to grind, I guess.

Dollas
Sep 16, 2007

$$$$$$$$$
Clapping Larry
is this game dead yet

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Silly rabbit, you can't kill a zombie.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Again, what was the nm's deal, they just want to disband the consensus and appoint a single monarch and that monarch specifically being Zavala, who proved himself to sorta be a suicidal dingdong with a hero complex

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Dollas posted:

is this game dead yet

Haven't played in a week but I am just trying not to burn out in anticipation of the PC release. Did the raid a couple times, saw whatever content there is to see and now it's time to chill.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Calaveron posted:

Again, what was the nm's deal, they just want to disband the consensus and appoint a single monarch and that monarch specifically being Zavala, who proved himself to sorta be a suicidal dingdong with a hero complex

I didn't know they wanted King Vuvuzela, I thought it was some rando they didn't determine yet.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

My PC is a pain in the dick to play mouse and keyboard with so I'll just stick to the PS4 version of this.

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.

Norns posted:

My PC is a pain in the dick to play mouse and keyboard with so I'll just stick to the PS4 version of this.

Guess what happens when you plug in a PS4 controller

It even shows you the PS buttons!

Anyway, yet again the game is down for hours and won't be available until late in Europe and Asia, cementing it as a game that's only available six days out of the week for two entire continents. Bungo pls

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I kinda feel like id just be getting tea bagged constantly in PvP like that?

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Norns posted:

I kinda feel like id just be getting tea bagged constantly in PvP like that?

It gives the console controllers the auto aim to compensate.

(Xims apparently get the auto aim on top of KB+M controls on PC lol)

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.
If PvP is the sole reason for sticking to a platform, then perhaps you should avoid the platform that is capped at 30fps but what do I know :shobon:

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Sweet Business owns. I love just hosing down dumb fuckers in Crucible with this thing.

I also got a fighting lion and wow wtf were they thinking with the stupid perks that can't even work on it

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

DLC Inc posted:

I also got a fighting lion and wow wtf were they thinking with the stupid perks that can't even work on it

Fighting Lion works fine, read the text carefully and think about what playstyle it's trying to promote.

Not saying it's a top tier exotic, pretty much every other exotic is a better option in a min/max situation, but it works well if you buy into the gimmick. Destiny has this thing where they don't want you one shotting enemies (high impact precision hits being an exception) and the fighting lion softens a lot of enemies enough to make them an easy kill with a punch.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I wonder if the faction armor will enter the loot pool now or if the rallys will be the only way to get them. I still haven't gotten the DO helmet for my Titan yet but want to burn milestones for my Hunter before reset tonight.

Brine
Aug 3, 2007
Related to the reddit thread on 300 light vendor items, here is a page someone posted in the thread for tracking which vendors are currently offering 300 light rewards.

http://destiny-vendor-gear-tracker.com

It's based on user voting so could be false reports at times. I would wait towards the end of the half hour and trust the vendors showing a lot of yes votes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

RBA Starblade posted:

The FWC rep says they called the Red War specifically at some point, but then their thing is calling every possible thing happening, so

If the star citizen thread is correct in this, and I think it is, Derek smart is lakshmi.