Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Skippy McPants posted:

This is a good reference, and I want you to know that I appreciate it.

Anyhoo, as I've contributed too much to this derail, here's some content,

Does he use soap or shampoo, do you think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Mad Hamish posted:

You know he just shakes off after a dip in the river to catch his meals.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

LingcodKilla posted:

You know that dust is probably all dandruff.

It looks like dusty cobwebs to me but may be a combination of hair and dust.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Mad Hamish posted:

No idea. My question is, what is up with his footwear? Are those ski boots?

Skippy McPants has a new favorite as of 23:28 on Oct 1, 2017

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Slugnoid posted:

the one blonde kid on the left went looking for the toilet and accidentally stumbled into this room by mistake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz7DzheCeuQ

Oh poo poo that's my old school. Thanks PNBHS for teaching me casual racism and how to act like a Maori boy simultaneously!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Bernie should have shaved

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Skippy McPants posted:

No idea. My question is, what is up with his footwear? Are those ski boots?

When he ate the skier at the end of Ski-Free he just couldn't let a good pair of boots go to waste.

funktopus
Jan 11, 2009
Can you spoiler tag that poo poo? Some of us haven't gotten around to playing Ski-Free yet.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

jizzy sillage posted:

Oh poo poo that's my old school. Thanks PNBHS for teaching me casual racism and how to act like a Maori boy simultaneously!

so do you actually learn the words to the haka or are like 60% of those kids just lip syncing?

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.
Haircuts.. sort of.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
AUG Thread: Faces of Meth

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I love that there's two photos of the same dude, I also love Count Olaf

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

Knee posted:

Haircuts.. sort of.

I dunno if it'll float but I started a tweaker thread because I think the meth/junkie stories are deserving of their own

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3836203

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Slugnoid posted:

so do you actually learn the words to the haka or are like 60% of those kids just lip syncing?

The Kapa Haka group learn all the words. The rest of the school might practice it once or twice (and learn according to motivation) but are mostly there for the yelling and tongue poking and foot stomping, which is how it goes normally anyway. If you don't know the words you just scream and be as intimidating as a 13-18 year old can be.

Mr. Tamatea (from the second linked video) was super cool but I never had him for any of my classes since he was the P.E. teacher for older students and I was in the nerd class.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Knee posted:

Haircuts.. sort of.

I like to imagine, for a couple of these, that they committed a crime, and were trying to change their appearance when they got caught. ie, half beard guys, and the kid about halfway down on the right who looks like he got caught mid-head shave. Also the black dude with like 4 rows of braids, and the rest just 'fro.

Zipperelli. has a new favorite as of 12:14 on Oct 2, 2017

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Knee posted:

Haircuts.. sort of.

Can someone explain this, because it breaks my concept of reality. Some of these are just plain unfortunately ugly people, coupled with drugs and poverty. Others are very very intentionally made, and a lot of effort have gone into their making, and in the end result you look like a freak of nature. WHY?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Let's see, I'm the Mississippi location.

No, actually I'm the faux wood grain paneling in the obvious manufactured home.

flirty dental hygienist
Jul 24, 2007

All aboard the knuckle train to FIST PLANET!!

John Big Booty posted:

Circumcision is a sandwich.

If I remember correctly, this is some dude's old jizz rag. He is now a father, those are his mushroom children

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

flirty dental hygienist posted:

If I remember correctly, this is some dude's old jizz rag. He is now a father, those are his mushroom children

I hope he has the appropriate stickers on the back window of his SUV.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

flirty dental hygienist posted:

Reverse image search leads to this: https://twitter.com/koffboy/status/522468251608309760?lang=en

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

The full story--in one of those sprawling *chan collage styles--is definitely in this thread, if not this exact iteration of it.

eta: It starts here--not even a month earlier.

Hirayuki has a new favorite as of 21:28 on Oct 2, 2017

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
Those "mushrooms" always looked an awful lot like dandelion stalks after the puff-ball head blows away to me. Not to say I don't believe someone could be that gross, but I always figured those were staged to embellish. Perhaps its my mind trying to protect me.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

dandelion stems are green and dont grow out of overused jizrags

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
They sometimes turn brown/reddish as they get older and lose all their seeds. Easy to pick and stage on a jizzrag by someone wanting to make an internet splash. That is what I want to believe

Hyperpower!
Jun 1, 2004
I'm in a box!

Knee posted:

Haircuts.. sort of.

I'm pretty sure I've found like 90% of these people guilty in various phoenix wright games.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Huntersoninski posted:

Those "mushrooms" always looked an awful lot like dandelion stalks after the puff-ball head blows away to me. Not to say I don't believe someone could be that gross, but I always figured those were staged to embellish. Perhaps its my mind trying to protect me.

No it's as bad as you think... the dark stains on the floor are all the spores they dropped before shriveling up. :barf:

The russian in that tweet says "mushrooms growing from a towel are a sure sign that it's time to tidy up the apartment".

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Is shaving half a homeless guy's beard something police do for fun when they bring them in for public intoxication or something?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Deified Data posted:

Is shaving half a homeless guy's beard something police do for fun when they bring them in for public intoxication or something?

At least one of them was caught half-way being shaved at a barber shop. Can't remember which one.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Jerry Cotton posted:

At least one of them was caught half-way being shaved at a barber shop. Can't remember which one.

IIRC it was the guy with only some of his hair braided.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Vaguely :nws: I think? Just in case...
https://i.imgur.com/batoF03.jpg

Somebody has a new favorite as of 16:01 on Oct 3, 2017

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

The Door Frame posted:

Vaguely :nws: I think? Just in case

Don't spoiler nws images. Link them.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I love that the girls are in full latex gear, and the dude is just in shlub mode. I doubt his devotion to Sparkle Motion, honestly.

If you're going to show off your fetish, have some dignity, man!

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I love that the girls are in full latex gear, and the dude is just in shlub mode. I doubt his devotion to Sparkle Motion, honestly.

If you're going to show off your fetish, have some dignity, man!

Seriously, how do you go to that much trouble and then not dress up like Lord Buckethead before going for a ride on your fetish trolly.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
it's taken at a fairground and they're charging for tickets

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

How many bad decisions can you find in this mugshot

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

At least he's being honest?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Knee posted:

Haircuts.. sort of.

Sorry, but this guy owns.

Foxhound posted:

At least he's being honest?

I guess John Mcafee's run out of money for hookers. :(

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Pastry of the Year posted:

How many bad decisions can you find in this mugshot

The only advantage of his tattoo that looks like a permanent neckbeard is that it distracts from his shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

chitoryu12 posted:

A dump of content my fiancée sent me:

I'm sorry, but I don't think this got the appropriate attention. Imagine being so smug and desperate to be different that you look at your online communities and say "No, I'm not wolfkin, I'm not eaglekin, I'm not fairykin, I'm not dragonkin, I'm not spacekin. I'm Jesuskin." Which means, as far as I know, that you think you share your body with Jesus. It's tone-deaf to the core Christian tenants that Jesus sacrificed himself so that everyone can have a little of his divinity (freeing humans from the yoke of original sin) and ignores the ritual of Communion, where whole congregations symbolically ingest parts of Jesus making them all, in a small way, Jesuskin. It's like a perfect microcosm of everything I think is crazy about the *kin community and their pitiful one-upsmanship to be the most special snowflake in the webring. I hope this kid gets dunked on constantly.

Now I'm imagining a young Jesus angrily explaining to Joseph that he identifies as Godkin and that he's not going to be a stupid carpenter.

• Locked thread