Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

So wait was it one guy or two? I went to bed after they breached the hotel room and the suspect was reported down, but then I was hearing gunshots at the bellagio

that was me poppin bottles, i won 34 dollars on the slots :hehe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/monkeycageblog/status/914823573201661952

:monocle:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Inspector Hound posted:

So wait wad it one guy or two? I went to bed after they breached the hotel room and the suspect was reported down, but then I was hearing gunshots at the bellagio

One suspect, the gunshots at other places were just the typical confusion and panic that goes on when someone opens up with an automatic weapon from a distant and elevated position.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

She's guilty, but they can't charge a husband and wife with the same crime.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

redneck nazgul posted:

you know, if she turned herself in and had a stone-cold alibi/explanation behind things, i can see them dismissing her if the only other guy is dead

I mean, I highly doubt he told her his dumb evil plan and she thought it sounded like a great idea

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Tesseraction posted:

we've convinced people that donald j trump, reality tv star, is the president in an attempt to discredit capitalism

yeah i guess the reality is so absurd we dont even really need fake news

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
did turnip say there were good people on both sides yet?

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Mariana Horchata posted:

this is going 2 be the hot story all week...ppl are salivating like monitor lizards in their coffee cups rn over this in NYC

Puerto :rip:co

I have every confidence that the news media will be able to simultaneously focus on two major stories simultaneously and am known for my deadpan wit.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

safely sodomized posted:

the left needs to get better at spreading insane fake news
someone on the left needs to get on the phone with putin and explain that putting the far left into power will probably actually help russian interests more than the military junta surrounding trump right now

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

DrPossum posted:

did turnip say there were good people on both sides yet?

he said warmest condolences lol

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I think the problem is we never charge the gun with the crime and always let them go

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

this was a duterteist attack, the good white man was manipulated by his pinay wife as revenge for obama calling duterte bad

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Perfectly Safe posted:

I have every confidence that the news media will be able to simultaneously focus on two major stories simultaneously and am known for my deadpan wit.

:gerty:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

zen death robot posted:

"Marilou Danley is no longer being sought out as a person of interest," the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department said. "LVMPD detectives have made contact with her and do not believe she is involved with the shooting on the strip."

too late reddit and the rest of america already believes she is part of it after media blared her image across the internet

her career in america is over

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
The Right is now in "hope and pray" mode that he's a registered Democrat who opened fire on God loving Country Music fans.

From what I read it seems to me he was just a broken brained piece of poo poo and there's no political motivation for this massacre.

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

jarofpiss posted:

he said warmest condolences lol

Didn't even say "Thanks!" at the end.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FactsAreUseless posted:

she was there feeding the ammo belt, i saw it because i was in the room too so you know my source is 100% true

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
:tif:
https://twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/914826941798191104

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
they figured out his hotel room because he fired so many shots the smoke detectors went off

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Montasque posted:

The Right is now in "hope and pray" mode that he's a registered Democrat who opened fire on God loving Country Music fans.

From what I read it seems to me he was just a broken brained piece of poo poo and there's no political motivation for this massacre.

12 hours from now we'll find out he was just mad because he couldn't get tickets

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I don't like this guy that much, it's too sad

I prefer earlier, funnier spree killers like elliot rodger

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

looking forward to trump bragging about the death ttoll cause dude just loves numbers

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Montasque posted:

Let's be honest this entire nation is broke brained

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

she was there feeding the ammo belt, i saw it because i was in the room too so you know my source is 100% true

"a stray casing bounced off my head. it was warm and it looked right at me"

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

exploded mummy posted:

they figured out his hotel room because he fired so many shots the smoke detectors went off

should ahve blown out a few more windows dude

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Drunkboxer posted:

I don't like this guy that much, it's too sad

I prefer earlier, funnier spree killers like elliot rodger

oh wow that felt like ages ago

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Agrajag posted:

if anything i would guess she is filipino
The MILF fifth column strikes again at the heart of america

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mariana Horchata posted:

this is going 2 be the hot story all week...ppl are salivating like monitor lizards in their coffee cups rn over this in NYC

Puerto :rip:co

I'll watch the mandalay bay hotel room 135, floor 32

You watch the the skies

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

time for this guy again

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Tesseraction posted:

I mean, I highly doubt he told her his dumb evil plan and she thought it sounded like a great idea

if the police are dismissing her connection to a dude setting the record for most deaths via gunshot in the us, i'm inclined to believe them

they'll look for any angle beyond "old white dude committing a terrorism", dismissing a filipino woman who might have seduced him with her insidious muslim ways is a good sign

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I like to imagine it was because he was smoking like 20 cigars up in there

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

jarofpiss posted:

looking forward to trump bragging about the death ttoll cause dude just loves numbers

Largest, biggest deaths in mass shooting ever! Lots of dead and injured. Working hard to count all the dead! Appreciate the congrats.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

jarofpiss posted:

"This was one of THE WORST mass shootings in American history. I wonder if those sons of bitches will stand for the anthem now!"

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Sir Tonk posted:

time for this guy again

he aint wrong - america

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

So the other day I made the mistake of going inside a taco bell in rural Kentucky. In a crowd of 20 adults or so, there were no fewer than 2 angry tweekers arguing with management and 4 open carrys. I always wonder what possesses someone to think they need to have a visible hand gun on them at all times in front of their children.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

safely sodomized posted:

Largest, biggest deaths in mass shooting ever! Lots of dead and injured. Working hard to count all the dead! Appreciate the congrats.

getting great ratings

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Motherfucking Monday bitches time to make some mo-nay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

jarofpiss posted:

Yea it’s a matter of when, not if, he starts bragging about record numbers and takes credit for even more people not dying

• Locked thread