Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

this is some poo poo let me tell you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

witness on swat police who conveniently found the killer dead of self-inflicted gun wound - "in a world where everybody bends the knee, i saw 15 beer-bellied pigs slowly shuffling up the staircase in an awkward stiff-legged gait"

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
[quote="“Drastic Actions”" post="“476977602”"]
Can false flags be flown at half staff?

:thunk:
[/quote]

:vince:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Lil B posted:

Got the AK, strapped with a fat bitch
Turn you into a black bitch, the Glock make you back-flip
Hip-hop dead I came with that long range, sniper aim
Got that cash money, but I ain't Lil Wayne

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

rightwing news is definitely going to try to get some "kneel vs stand" mileage out of this

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Louisgod posted:

the hottest of hottest of hottest hot takes.

seriously they need to put that take in the LHC so we can finally put together the unified field theory.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I just bought this last night and it's dumb fun to play when you're half drunk which makes it my new favorite thing.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Agrajag posted:

clearly you arnet trained in the arts of screwdriving

the driving part ive got, the screwing part... :confused:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Holy poo poo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Charlie Daniels: "Let's stand unified as Americans......IN OUR REFUSAL TO STOP INVESTIGATING BENGHAZI"

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

an american semi-state full of american citizens is dying and drowning but we'll be hearing alot more about this old white murderer than those people.

the storm caused all those problems, not our response to it. the gunman caused all those problems, not our response to it. the earth caused all those problems, not our response to it. the media caused all those problems, not our response to it. the buck trumped all those problems, not our loving probelm

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

please explain to me about violence in hip hop, goonsir

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i'm gonna burn the false flag

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
:hai:

https://twitter.com/LILBTHEBASEDGOD/status/447490672484818944

:hai:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Game good but my old man reflexes make it hard for me :rip:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

they're goin to families around the world via drone bombs lol

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Duscat posted:

yeah but truck nuts don't max out their credit cards collecting a huge arsenal of trucks that they fondle every day, fantasizing about using them against bad guys with trucks, where bad guys are determined by whatever the russian botnets are transmitting through their dental fillings

there have been like half a dozen incidences of drivers running over pedestrians in the US since the truck poo poo started happening and everyone freaks out about it being a terrorism until it comes out that the driver was just a drunk white guy, and since drunken vehicular manslaughter isn't a problem at all we can happily forget about it

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

2DCAT posted:

Game good but my old man reflexes make it hard for me :rip:

Those are the liquor shakes. Just drink a glass of bourbon on the rocks while you play and they should even right out.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

juche avocado posted:

shut this whole trump tower thing down

I was thinking more along the lines of restarting atmospheric tests of nuclear weapons :yayclod:

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

the most tenuous connection possible lol

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Lastgirl posted:

*chases after a crowd of people fleeing the scene, shrieking in terror with a nail gun attached to a extension cord until it tightens and unplugs, causing me to trip backwards on my arse, cueing the laughter sound track*

curses! :argh:

clearly we should be arming our police with screwdrivers and power tools

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

the driving part ive got, the screwing part... :confused:

what you do is

you take your souped up humvee, drive it down a streetful of people, top speed, hit the nitro and then twist the wheel super hard all of a sudden that it tips over and your humvee starts spinning in mid air like a rocket and you bore through the crowd in a drilling motion

there you go, screw drived

bing bong so simple

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

oops i nearly forgot to take my medicine :q:

let's all selectively inhibit the reuptake of serotonin together

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

A Handed Missus posted:

I was thinking more along the lines of restarting atmospheric tests of nuclear weapons :yayclod:

At least one more so we can get some 4k footage

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i thought and pray that all the flags in las vegas are safe today

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

now THIS is a genuine hot take

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

intriguing wapo graphic

gregday
May 23, 2003

Didn't the Scalise shooting happen around the same time they were going to vote on the silencer bill and that caused them to postpone it?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

tacodaemon posted:

intriguing wapo graphic

yeah but how many of them were white?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

what is this "game" you all speak of?
Ed Balls is no game.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Lastgirl posted:

what you do is

you take your souped up humvee, drive it down a streetful of people, top speed, hit the nitro and then twist the wheel super hard all of a sudden that it tips over and your humvee starts spinning in mid air like a rocket and you bore through the crowd in a drilling motion

there you go, screw drived

bing bong so simple

holy poo poo, dont let ISIS get this technology!!!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/HowardKurtz/status/914869629234892800

loving sellout

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

LVMPD have released information indicating that Michael Bennett is a person of interest in this shooting

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Ed Balls is no game.

cuphead

two cup headed dudes are just rolling dice with the devil one day, as one does, then they have to go kill a bunch of things to get their souls back

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

A Handed Missus posted:

am i missing the castle bravo neighborhood joke or am i creating this connection out of nothing or

that said: yeah sure let's do it :black101:

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

John Dillinger died for your sins.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Ed Balls is no game.

Bottleface

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Epic High Five posted:

LVMPD have released information indicating that Michael Bennett is a person of interest in this shooting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

cumshitter posted:

cuphead

two cup headed dudes are just rolling dice with the devil one day, as one does, then they have to go kill a bunch of things to get their souls back

is it possible the vegas shooter was some sort of cuphead??

• Locked thread