Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

oh my god I want to live in the reality where the crowd started shooting back at the hotel.

Mega Python vs. Gatoroid shows you that reality.

https://youtu.be/Y7YYVGesMew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I like rick and morty. the episodes were fine [slaps hands on the CSPAM roundtable] I wish to discuss this no longer

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Yeah! those drat lefties and their calls for "medicare for some" are harming people who need therapy! :thunk:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
we're insane. this is a country of madmen. we are an existential threat of our own making and will literally, literally kill ourselves in ways the death cultists never even dreamed of

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

logikv9 posted:

can't regulate evil, no point in trying to do anything guys

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Puerto Rico is now even lower on Trump's list of priorities (shaming the NFL, sexxing Ivanka, inciting Little Rocket Man to global thermonuclear war... browns on some faraway island).

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

That DICK! posted:

I like rick and morty. the episodes were fine [slaps hands on the CSPAM roundtable] I wish to discuss this no longer

That is just about the perfect amount of Rick and Morty discussion.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

im sure the police would love to show up to a concert full of people shooting all over the place

The good guys are clearly marked in the heads up display (hud)

Unless they have the concert set to hardcore/realistic or whateer

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Isn't Nevada where that one gun range had the instructor that got killed because he handed a full-auto Uzi to a 9-year old girl and she let'er rip a half dozen rounds into the instructor's head after the kid lost control of the gun

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/slpng_giants/status/914888712776933376

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

That DICK! posted:

rick and morty is a victim of too many people on the internet having Serious Opinions about it including this one im having

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/lhfang/status/914889830093516800
:newlol:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

The gunman is dead, correct?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

2DCAT posted:

Lol, yes... thousands of people shooting up around the 30th floor of a giant hotel would have made this a lot better :thunk:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Office Pig posted:

we're insane. this is a country of madmen. we are an existential threat of our own making and will literally, literally kill ourselves in ways the death cultists never even dreamed of

yeah
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
owns

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Vertical Lime posted:

the first posts itt was hope the piss tape surfaced

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
Acting as my own defence attorney: ...and in conclusion, you can't regulate evil
Judge: Hmm, good point. Case dismissed.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

a.lo posted:

The gunman is dead, correct?

he killed himself before the police even got into the room

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

oh my god I want to live in the reality where the crowd started shooting back at the hotel.

I fully support a crowd of 15,000 people opening fire at Mandalay Bay and the Luxor, too.

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

logikv9 posted:

can't regulate evil, no point in trying to do anything guys

time to simplify the criminal code

:yeah:

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

old.flv posted:

wait, 1 out 20 kids in Utah is born addicted to opiods?!?!???

If there is something the Mormons in Utah their willful ignorance that their addiction to opiates is a-okay because their doc prescribed them.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

FAUXTON posted:

Isn't Nevada where that one gun range had the instructor that got killed because he handed a full-auto Uzi to a 9-year old girl and she let'er rip a half dozen rounds into the instructor's head after the kid lost control of the gun

That was Arizona. And it was the dumbest thing that I've ever seen a supposedly responsible adult ever do at a gun range.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i just bristle at the implication that examining an aspect of the show's reason for existence is somehow doing a crazy thing just because they can because they've run out of ideas or w/e

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Good soup! posted:

360 no scopes are a part of everyday american life

*airhorns tooting*

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

2DCAT posted:

Lol, yes... thousands of people shooting up around the 30th floor of a giant hotel would have made this a lot better :thunk:

love to sharpshoot with my pistol

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Gringostar posted:

yeah
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
owns

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
ive got some real crackerjack takes about rick and morty but im not allowed to disclose them as per court order

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol Twitter didn't do poo poo, lemme answer that question for ya right away

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Gravy Jones posted:

Acting as my own defence attorney: ...and in conclusion, you can't regulate evil
Judge: Hmm, good point. Case dismissed.

in a 5-4 decision...ed balls is found unconstitutional

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

TIME TO SUSPEND ELECTIONS

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zeroisanumber posted:

That was Arizona. And it was the dumbest thing that I've ever seen a supposedly responsible adult ever do at a gun range.

What about Chris Kyle's plan to rehab vets with PTSD by taking them out shooting

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
in a few years tourists will be sleeping in the LAS VEGAS MASSACRE ROOM

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

so do they know what gun he used yet so TFR can masturbate about how he did it wrong and you need THIS model to properly kill 100 people from a 30 story vantage point?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

FAUXTON posted:

there was another incident (ohio i think) where a police officer gave a similarly small kid a mini uzi and the recoil proceeded to shoot the kid's face completely off

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

FAUXTON posted:

Zeroisanumber posted:

Guns Successfully Demystified for that young future responsible gun owner :hai:

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

[quote="“Epic High Five”" post="“476980217”"]
What about Chris Kyle’s plan to rehab vets with PTSD by taking them out shooting
[/quote]

This worked out pretty well actually.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Good soup! posted:

360 no scopes are a part of everyday american life

:vince:

• Locked thread