Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

goddamn idk what id do w/o my rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I'm gonna for president as a literal gun.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Turdfuzz posted:

goddamn idk what id do w/o my rear end

well for one you'd have to learn to talk with your MOUTH

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

good way to get book control

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

HE'S RUNNING

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

That DICK! posted:

four words: hang. mother. loving. glider.

lol if you dont just shoot out the inexplicably far reaching taser from siphon filter and electrocute him for so long that he catches on fire

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
from the WELL loving DUH department
https://twitter.com/juliaioffe/status/914896011029630976

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

or

HE'S GUNNIN'

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Turdfuzz posted:

haha u broke ur rear end

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

That DICK! posted:

imagine being such a huge pussy that you kill yourself instead of making a last stand against the police, this john marston accidentally double-clicking bullet time bitch

we missed out on 69 dead cops today :sigh:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

my rear end is broken

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I feel like the response to this is different than the responses to Pulse and Sandy Hook and that this might actually be the last straw for a whole lot of people re: gun control

There's a lot of anger and fed-up-ness

Then again, President Obama cried on national TV after two dozen children were murdered in Sandy Hook and nothing happened

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

here I'd make that gunning pun joke but it's 2017 in america so I'm avoiding :downsa:

annnnd I typed too much so efb

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

One time I raked up a giant pile of leaves when I was like 17 thinking I could just jump into them like I was still 6 and drat near broke my butt

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
RED ALERT

:siren:

RED ALERT

The West Virginians have started playing hockey. The quickening is upon us.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/ABC/status/914896553701027840

From 10+ to 20+

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

I feel like the response to this is different than the responses to Pulse and Sandy Hook and that this might actually be the last straw for a whole lot of people re: gun control

Then again, President Obama cried on national TV after two dozen children were murdered in Sandy Hook and nothing happened

To me Sandy Hook was the moment when we collectively decided that dead things are the price we're willing to pay for Billy Ray Sue's skeet shoot and bbq

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
[quote="“gently caress You And Diebold”" post="“476980448”"]
https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/914895183090724864
[/quote]

funny how republicans want to use their political power on things like tax cuts and military spending but use thoughts and prayers for everything else

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

SKULL.GIF posted:

yeah but obummer is a secret muslim kenyan and his tears were a false flag

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
christing gently caress google
https://twitter.com/daiwaka/status/914890838554984448

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Office Pig posted:

https://twitter.com/ericgarland/status/914883362736738305
russiarussiarussiarurrurrrrrrrrrrrrrrOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This take got me on flame.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

zegermans posted:

One time I raked up a giant pile of leaves when I was like 17 thinking I could just jump into them like I was still 6 and drat near broke my butt

fuckin fatso

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

lol if you dont just shoot out the inexplicably far reaching taser from siphon filter and electrocute him for so long that he catches on fire

legalize flamethrowers so i can walk through a crowd of mentally ill gun owners shouting like Anton Girdeaux

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

pathetic little tramp posted:

RED ALERT

RED ALERT

The West Virginians have started playing hockey. The quickening is upon us.

Nice flow

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
look all i wanted to do is be an american ronin and good samaritan like my role model Vash The Stampede and disable violent thugs indirectly with my pistol instead of killing them

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

nobody tries to do any cool killings anymore, no high priority targets, no sick trick-shots, everybody's just going for the high score. it's quantity over quality folks and that's not what america's about

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
wisconsin doubling down on garbage state status
https://twitter.com/MollyBeck/status/914896026259124224

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

thanks for the link idiot

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/mfa_russia/status/914879934526623747

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

Nope, at this point the only people who care about gun control are centrists and they're the least powerful, most pathetic faction in the nation.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Lastgirl posted:

look all i wanted to do is be an american ronin and good samaritan like my role model Vash The Stampede and disable violent thugs indirectly with my pistol instead of killing them

*poorly edited Colorless Sky starts playing*

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Gringostar posted:

funny how republicans want to use their political power on things like tax cuts and military spending but use thoughts and prayers for everything else

https://twitter.com/LONG_DRIVE/status/914858888536698880

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/LONG_DRIVE/status/914858888536698880
edit: hahaha by a second

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 32 hours!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

um there is plenty of outrage at the opioid crisis , friend.

Trump will declare national emergency any day now...

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

what happened to the mark david chapmans of the world? the yolanda salvidars?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress you in the gunshot wound google

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

juche avocado posted:

kinda sucks to hit play on 30 minutes of cartoon to escape white house adjacent drama and have the first fuckin frame be

the white house

this was my casus posti, originally

so ok given this i can see the probably-point from the good people on the other side

To be fair, Keith David is the president and also gets dunked on about drones

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

SKULL.GIF posted:

I love you SKULL GIF but you seem to be hungry for a mattering. Charlottesville didn't change anything and neither will this.

Things will just keep getting worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

If we somehow get back to being racist against Italians from this I might never stop laughing

• Locked thread