Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MZ
Apr 21, 2004

Excuse me while I kiss the sky.

I hope you're ready for 10+ years of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

MZ posted:

10+ years of Verstappen only having 2 wins? Bring it on.

e: Disclaimer: I actually like Verstappen now and will happily watch a Dutchman thrash a German repeatedly. Doubly so if he does it outside RBR

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Max owns and it was his birthday on Sept 30th so he's no longer a teenager.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Max is lame as poo poo and it's embarrassing watching you all drool over some fuckface dutch boy.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

1500quidporsche posted:

Max Seb is lame as poo poo and it's embarrassing watching you all drool over some fuckface dutch German boy.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Max should die.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Max is going to literally outlive a lot of us in here lmao

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

MZ posted:

just lol if you think the next decade will be dominated by Verstappen and not Stroll. Once Are LouLance gets the Merc seat vacated by Hamilton, you're gonna be hearing 'Oh Canada' a fuckuva lot. :getin:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Here are the OFFICIAL LIBERTUY MEDIA FIA RACE RATEINGS FGOR THE MALAYSIAN GP

1 33 - Max Verstappen - Red Bull Racing TAG Heuer - PHWOOOOAR WHAT A DRIVE I ALWAYS BELIEVED IN HIM SURELY WE WILL SEE THIS GUY DRIVING FOR THE GLORIOUS SCUD ONE DAY 10/10
2 44 - Lewis Hamilton - Mercedes - Somehow managed to cheat his way to second, what a cheater please remove all his titles and give them to either Vettel or good guy Felipe Massa 3/10
3 3 - Daniel Ricciardo - Red Bull Racing TAG Heuer - Terrible aggressive driving, almost killed our Seb with aggressive tactics and should be banned. FIA obviously stands for FIAUstralian assistance because this menace has to be stopped 0/10
4 5 - Sebastian Vettel - Ferrari - WOW JUST WOW FROM THE BACK OF THE GRID TO 4TH THE TITLE IS BACK ON BABY EVEN AFTER HAVING HIS CAR OBVIOUSLY SABOTAGED BY SOME FAT BRITISH PERSON WHO HAS BAD TEETH 11/10
5 77 - Valtteri Bottas - Mercedes - Looks like team roborace can't cope with the humidity in Sepang, possibly more cooling needed 4/10
6 11 - Sergio Perez - Force India Mercedes - Didn't kill his teammate 7/10
7 2 - Stoffel Vandoorne - McLaren Honda - This guy is from Belgium, what a walloon haha (one belgian guy who posts in this thread don't @ me telling me that he's not actually from wallonia gently caress OFF JUST gently caress OFF MATE) 8/10
8 18 - Lance Stroll - Williams Mercedes - What a drive from the Canadaian Sensation, the next Jacques Villeneuve. I have to give him a point off for trying to kill Vettel though 9/10
9 19 - Felipe Massa - Williams Mercedes - I've decided that Felipe has always been good and I hope he stays in F1 for many years to come 10/10
10 31 - Esteban Ocon - Force India Mercedes - Didn't kill his teammate, but whined on the radio about his teammate trying to kill him 8/10
11 14 - Fernando Alonso - McLaren Honda - Seriously Fernando? I thought you were better than that 7/10
12 20 - Kevin Magnussen - Haas Ferrari - *in did you know gaming voice* Did you know? Kevins dad Actually drove for McLaren, cementing my opinion that McLaren are dogshit garbage and a blight on F1 9/10
13 8 - Romain Grosjean - Haas Ferrari - I used to like this guy when he was trying to kill everyone on the grid, but now he just qq's all day on the radio to charlie. 4/10
14 10 - Pierre Gasly - Toro Rosso - Pierre Gasly, more like Pe-eww Assy 8/10
15 30 - Jolyon Palmer - Renault - Looks like another fantastic result for the only non fradulent British F1 driver handily beating his teammate again 9/10
16 27 - Nico Hulkenberg - Renault - Sucks rear end 5/10
17 94 - Pascal Wehrlein - Sauber Ferrari - Did a fantastic job of giving the best driver in F1 Sebastian Vettel a lift 10/10
18 9 - Marcus Ericsson - Sauber Ferrari - Can somebody tell me what I should say about this guy 10/10
NC 55 - Carlos Sainz - Toro Rosso - I was too busy using an exploit in Forza 7 to get 37 cars in one go when he DNF'ed so IDK what happened 9/10
NC 7 - Kimi Räikkönen - Ferrari - *in sad crash bandicoot voice like the funny meme video* bwoah.... 10/10

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
a fair and unbiased review, make track day bro! mod and

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Wirth1000 posted:

Max is going to literally outlive a lot of us in here lmao

Ok I’m against the halo now.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

1500quidporsche posted:

Max is lame as poo poo and it's embarrassing watching you all drool over some fuckface dutch boy.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Max should die.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

track day bro! posted:

1 33 - Max Verstappen - Red Bull Racing TAG Heuer - PHWOOOOAR WHAT A DRIVE I ALWAYS BELIEVED IN HIM SURELY WE WILL SEE THIS GUY DRIVING FOR THE GLORIOUS SCUD ONE DAY 10/10
2 44 - Lewis Hamilton - Mercedes - Somehow managed to cheat his way to second, what a cheater please remove all his titles and give them to either Vettel or good guy Felipe Massa 3/10
3 3 - Daniel Ricciardo - Red Bull Racing TAG Heuer - Terrible aggressive driving, almost killed our Seb with aggressive tactics and should be banned. FIA obviously stands for FIAUstralian assistance because this menace has to be stopped 0/10
4 5 - Sebastian Vettel - Ferrari - WOW JUST WOW FROM THE BACK OF THE GRID TO 4TH THE TITLE IS BACK ON BABY EVEN AFTER HAVING HIS CAR OBVIOUSLY SABOTAGED BY SOME FAT BRITISH PERSON WHO HAS BAD TEETH 11/10
5 77 - Valtteri Bottas - Mercedes - Looks like team roborace can't cope with the humidity in Sepang, possibly more cooling needed 4/10
7 2 - Stoffel Vandoorne - McLaren Honda - This guy is from Belgium, what a walloon haha (one belgian guy who posts in this thread don't @ me telling me that he's not actually from wallonia gently caress OFF JUST gently caress OFF MATE) 8/10
8 18 - Lance Stroll - Williams Mercedes - What a drive from the Canadaian Sensation, the next Jacques Villeneuve. I have to give him a point off for trying to kill Vettel though 9/10
9 19 - Felipe Massa - Williams Mercedes - I've decided that Felipe has always been good and I hope he stays in F1 for many years to come 10/10
10 31 - Esteban Ocon - Force India Mercedes - Didn't kill his teammate, but whined on the radio about his teammate trying to kill him 8/10
11 14 - Fernando Alonso - McLaren Honda - Seriously Fernando? I thought you were better than that 7/10
12 20 - Kevin Magnussen - Haas Ferrari - *in did you know gaming voice* Did you know? Kevins dad Actually drove for McLaren, cementing my opinion that McLaren are dogshit garbage and a blight on F1 9/10
13 8 - Romain Grosjean - Haas Ferrari - I used to like this guy when he was trying to kill everyone on the grid, but now he just qq's all day on the radio to charlie. 4/10
15 30 - Jolyon Palmer - Renault - Looks like another fantastic result for the only non fradulent British F1 driver handily beating his teammate again 9/10
17 94 - Pascal Wehrlein - Sauber Ferrari - Did a fantastic job of giving the best driver in F1 Sebastian Vettel a lift 10/10
18 9 - Marcus Ericsson - Sauber Ferrari - Can somebody tell me what I should say about this guy 10/10
NC 55 - Carlos Sainz - Toro Rosso - I was too busy using an exploit in Forza 7 to get 37 cars in one go when he DNF'ed so IDK what happened 9/10
NC 7 - Kimi Räikkönen - Ferrari - *in sad crash bandicoot voice like the funny meme video* bwoah.... 10/10

Sir, the question was, is this your handwriting?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

track day bro! posted:

:five:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

track day bro! posted:

I've reviewed your ratings and, well, it appears that it all checks out.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I feel I should give Track Day Bro! a minus :five: rather than a 1. The logic used is great it's just the conclusions that are wrong. Like if you inverted everything it would all make sense.

track day bro! posted:

My opinions are all really good and yours are bad.

See there it is again!

NtotheTC fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Oct 2, 2017

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

NtotheTC posted:

I feel I should give Track Day Bro! a minus :five: rather than a 1. The logic used is great it's just the conclusions that are wrong. Like if you inverted everything it would all make sense.

My opinions are all really good and yours are bad.

MZ
Apr 21, 2004

Excuse me while I kiss the sky.
Max has been forced trained from birth to be a racing driver, he has zero interests outside of racing. Unless he makes Alonso-level career decisions you're going to get bored of him being on that top step very soon.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

The other day I farted and it didn't smell, and I was like, "Where did it go?" Well, here it is.

track day bro! posted:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

wicka posted:

The other day I farted and it didn't smell, and I was like, "Where did it go?" Well, here it is.

Why do you even post here?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

track day bro! posted:

I hate Max Verstappen but I love fun so I'm going to give this a 4.9/5

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NtotheTC posted:

wicka posted:

bello colasso

:discourse:

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Oct 2, 2017

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
If you ask me, it's an offensive stereotype to say that all Brits are fat with bad teeth. Some of them are sickly thin junkies with no teeth!

aequalis
Aug 11, 2010

Fernando is smugger than you. Can you confirm you understand that message?
This is a thing now? Hail Liberty!

https://youtu.be/NOCTBsG52s8

Make sure you stick around for a funny quip from Ol' Man Springhead

I never imagined that Charlie would have such a weak and unempowered voice.
He sounds like a bumbling fool fit for a British comedy

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I haven't been on the BBC F1 site in some time, but my god the comments section is glorious:

quote:

264. Posted by gasketsgreasenipples on
9 minutes ago

That 'damage' to 'Vettels car' was cosmetic and it polished out, bit of T cut..bit of spit and a good polish - good to go.."It is YOUR car Mr vettel" said the FIA, "absolutely, look the steering wheel fits and everything" said Mr Vettel. OK, Mr Vettel, it must be true if YOU say so said the (totally unbiased) FIA. Its a CON...CON...CON...CON. Just like Titanic and Olympic absolute copycat switch

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
i found an even worse post on the bbc website

BBC link

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.

aequalis posted:

"Does anyone want to say anything?"

.....of course, Grosjean is moaning.

Also, Perez has a very Karl Pilkington look about him

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

aequalis posted:

The secondary school classroom dynamic of these briefings is always hilarious to me

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Zaphod42 posted:

Has anybody done this in like 20 years?

Zaphod42 posted:

Okay yeah Webber got a ride a few years back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP7ofTCmhjw

Webber and Alonso are taxi buddies. Also some more dangerous looking ones, and Senna/Nige fighting off a marshal trying to stop them. Lol.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

aequalis posted:

Charlie is that guy in a position where he has no idea how he got there and is incredibly under experienced.

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.

GramCracker posted:

Charlie and Jolyon Palmer are those guys in a position where they have no idea and are incredibly under experienced.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What a poo poo show these two race have been for Scuderia Ferrari
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/ferrari-president-angry-malaysia-changes-960634/

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
"Yesterday both Ferraris could have won the race," he said at an event in Rovereto in Italy on Monday. "That's a fact. It could have also been the same at Singapore, that's another fact.

yeah, but you keep loving up

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

1500quidporsche posted:

gonna love your meltdown when he WDCs, beating alonso by 1 point

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Khablam posted:

gonna love your meltdown when he WDCs, beating alonso by 1 point

Plenty of lame drivers win WDCs friend. Look at all the Lewis ones.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

I hear there are a lot of engineers in Japan with F1 engine experience looking for jobs.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
bold claim for next year: verstappen crashes out more than he finishes, 2 wins, one in the rain.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

OhsH posted:

bold claim for next year: verstappen crashes out more than he finishes, 2 wins, one in the rain.

Still wins WDC

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
stroll wins all the other races for a blow out season, wdc 2018. williams wcc 2018.

another bold claim for next year: vettel is arrested for attempted murder of hamilton off the track.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Brainwrong posted:

"Does anyone want to say anything?"

.....of course, Grosjean is moaning.

Also, Perez has a very Karl Pilkington look about him

• Locked thread