Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.
i just watched the frighteners for shocktober kickoff last night and man, that guy was proud of a 12 bodycount.

eeeeeesh how far we've come

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
What the hell they fired him for saying:

"If they wouldn't do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs [sic] will ever do the right thing,"

?

Those fuckers at CBS, I'm gonna go kick Les Moonves'---

"I'm actually not even sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOiE0LCu6J0

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Princess Died posted:

so

the videos of black people dying by police fire are working
:thunk:

notice the type of arguments people use to argue that these don't matter and that it's perfectly fine: they deserved it, they provoked the officer, they're violent criminals, they were No Angel, "I've never had any problems with the police", "don't break the law and you won't get shot by the police", etc, etc

this is a guy spraying indiscriminately in a large public crowd. how are the people who justified cops murdering black people going to say "well they must have deserved it" here?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Does this man know about the suck zone?

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Reality Winner posted:

Why didmt they gsngrush the guy in a 30 floor hotel room

if we could, perhaps, also drill it into every american citizen to leap from the rooftops of tall buildings wrapped only in a firehose, die-hard-style, then these sort of things could be prevented, and

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Zeroisanumber posted:

Thats a gun that can turn mutated creatures and people back into their unmutated selves. With it, Shredder could just shoot one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and turn them back into ordinary turtles. But it also could be used to turn Master Splinter back into his human self Hamato Yoshi. In the end, Splinter forgoes this possible cure for his mutation and destroys the gun rather than let Shredder use it on the Turtles.

:goonsay:

rat dad rules

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

"All this time," Massie explained, "I thought they were voting for libertarian Republicans. But after some soul searching I realized when they voted for Rand and Ron and me in these primaries, they weren't voting for libertarian ideas — they were voting for the craziest son of a bitch in the race. And Donald Trump won best in class, as we had up until he came along."

hannity is leading with gunfire vid on the radio its wild

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
The executive in question is actually a woman

THS
Sep 15, 2017

SKULL.GIF posted:

notice the type of arguments people use to argue that these don't matter and that it's perfectly fine: they deserved it, they provoked the officer, they're violent criminals, they were No Angel, "I've never had any problems with the police", "don't break the law and you won't get shot by the police", etc, etc

this is a guy spraying indiscriminately in a large public crowd. how are the people who justified cops murdering black people going to say "well they must have deserved it" here?

whatever you have to tell yourself my dude

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

SKULL.GIF posted:

also another thing different this time is that there's an enormous number of people who experienced the shooting and survived. how big was that crowd, twenty thousand people or something? that's 19,950 converts, and each of them will probably sway many of their families, friends, coworkers, who will in turn get some of their own acquaintances to change their mind

actually they are all going to buy (more) guns now and probably just be extra paranoid, if knowing country bumpkins that have lived through active shooting events is anything to go by

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

:hai:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I like how law enforcement are already saying it's going to be a "long and tedious investigation"

Much like Mueller

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

My thoughts and prayers are more powerful than thousands of others. This tells me:

1) I am worshiping a real God that exists.
2) I should hold that secret because evangelism, which is all about grifting money, would dilute my personal power in channeling my not-fake God.

Evangelism, on its face, is total bullshit.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

An Apple A Gay posted:

as what, a beautiful ringing bell of freedom?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

gonna have to think & pray about that one

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Will every one please focus your thoughts and prayers on asking God to give me a larger wiener please.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

yes

yeeesssssssssssssssssss

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

has no job, she has no host

This lib made a Facebook post

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

Who was it that said Sandy Hook could've been prevented if all the kids just piled onto the shooter

that's her, she published it after sandy hook

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Schnorkles posted:

yes

yeeesssssssssssssssssss

Two to go!

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/tmz/status/914928164790521857

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I like how he says that as if its surprising

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I'm so tired of all the "well I NEVER KNEW TIL IT HAPPENED TO MEEE" people in this country. Ppl who decry welfare until they lose their job and need it. people who bitch that healthcare isn't a right, until their mom gets cancer and suddenly oh poo poo half a million dollar chemo bills. Humans in general are so loving terrible at putting themselves in other people's shoes and can only have their worldviews changed when that actual exact scenario happens to them.

And yes, I would like fries with that. Do you accept Burger King competitor coupons?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Aw, gently caress.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
imagine if america wasnt a trash nation

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

[quote="“Schnorkles”" post="“476985873”"]
yes

yeeesssssssssssssssssss
[/quote]

tax reform is gonna fail because it's the funniest thing that could happen qtiyd

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

lessee, "they were in a city" "they were in scandalous, irreligious Vegas" "they should not be gambling" "they should have had guns"

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
let me be the first to say tom petty and the heart broken

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

[bursts into the thread] HEARTBREAKER. HEARTBREAKER - TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS HE'S HAVING HEART PROBLEMS

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

SKULL.GIF posted:

notice the type of arguments people use to argue that these don't matter and that it's perfectly fine: crisis actors, should have had a gun, George Soros, shooter was antifa, shooter was registered Democrat, shooter was a berniebro, shooter was deranged lone wolf, shooter was mentally ill, false flag, :words:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

An Apple A Gay posted:

What is even the right wing reactionary take on this tragedy?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

worst timeline

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

NO NO

gently caress YOU NOOO

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

An Apple A Gay posted:

Now he's getting mad at people politicizing tragedy.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

who is tom petty

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!

SKULL.GIF posted:

It was Obama wearing a mission impossible mask.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Turdfuzz posted:

must... be... the biggest... edgelord... in thread...

brother you ain't even getting in the top ten today

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

guy's tom petty is having a sheer heart attack
wait gently caress

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
tom petty and the heartattack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal