Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

We're told after Petty got to the hospital he had no brain activity and a decision was made to pull life support.
god loving damnit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
asking doctyors to remove me from life support

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
anyway i just woke up and will probably clean so that i can process my thoughts and emotions about this attack happening in my community

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1D3a5eDJIs

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Now he can dance with Mary Jane all he wants

THS
Sep 15, 2017

with tom petty dead now nothing will be done about gun control

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Lessail posted:

anyway i just woke up and will probably clean so that i can process my thoughts and emotions about this attack happening in my community

I though people who lived in Vegas never went to the strip

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
The hearbreakers had the last laugh

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 47 hours!

:rip: :smith:

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

A Traveling Wilburys song was on the radio the other day, and I realized Tom was the only one left. :(

yeah, it was end of the line.

uhh jeff lynne?

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
this is just like that time bumblebee and hot rod had to pull the plug on optimus prime

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

if only tom petty had been taught to bodyrush the doctor a lot of lives could be saved

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

new kind of cat posted:

this is just like that time bumblebee and hot rod had to pull the plug on optimus prime

it's like that time dinobot died saving the primordial humans

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

rip

Serf
May 5, 2011

dying like a refugee

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

SKULL.GIF posted:

this is a guy spraying indiscriminately in a large public crowd. how are the people who justified cops murdering black people going to say "well they must have deserved it" here?

"It was God's will."

I know a lot of people who think and say this in these sort of situations (or even smaller scale but still painful stuff, like terminal diseases or even stuff like infertility).

They're good with God so he'll keep bad poo poo from happening to them. These other people who died? Welp, didn't pray/believe hard enough and you got made into an example. Too bad, so sad.

See also Pat Robertson: if you don't fall in line and believe what I believe, you will die.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

50,000 times a day huh

https://twitter.com/ABC13News/status/914934855993106433

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
:(

Bip Roberts posted:

Dylan is alive.
Jeff Lynne is alive.

luckily Lynne is an orchestra unto himself

:(

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
:rip: lucky

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Back in my day we rushed people to the hospital in an ambulance

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

YOU A loving HAT posted:

I'm so tired of all the "well I NEVER KNEW TIL IT HAPPENED TO MEEE" people in this country. Ppl who decry welfare until they lose their job and need it. people who bitch that healthcare isn't a right, until their mom gets cancer and suddenly oh poo poo half a million dollar chemo bills. Humans in general are so loving terrible at putting themselves in other people's shoes and can only have their worldviews changed when that actual exact scenario happens to them.

And yes, I would like fries with that. Do you accept Burger King competitor coupons?

Empathy is dead.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

TMMadman posted:

What investigation? They know who did it, so at this point the only thing to 'investigate' is his motive, but they'll never really know that, unless the shooter left a note, because the guy is dead.
internet history getting combed

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
oh poo poo, tom petty crisis acting too, now?

:rip:

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

white sauce posted:

Dude the chuds are getting videos saying the shooter's brother is a crisis actor and there's Antifa pamphlets in his room.

There is nothing you can do, short of reeducation camps, that will ever make them change their minds

lmao this idiot thinks the disinfo wave isn't driven in large parts by bots. Tthis idiot also bought the "you're powerless there's nothing you can do" part of disinfo active measures hook, line, and sinker.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Abel Wingnut posted:

uhh jeff lynne?

Okay I hosed up

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

huh weapons used to kill people are subject to that rigorous standard of "well, he seemed okay to me!"

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
empetty

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

A Traveling Wilburys song was on the radio the other day, and I realized Tom was the only one left. :(

yeah, it was end of the line.

dylan???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dk1Tfj2mAA

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Man, everything Trump does just irks me, even the stuff that is expected from a President.

I mean the whole thing is nothing but a photo op for him to look like he's caring about the people. And I know it's something that all modern presidents have to do and that's is fine. If it was Obama or Clinton or even one of the Bushes, I'd just shrug my shoulders and think they cared a little bit but were mostly just doing their job.

With Trump, all I can think is that he most likely had to be told that he should do this kind of thing or if he brought it up himself it would be in the context of 'i should do this because it will look good in the press' and not because he actually has any sort of feelings for the victims.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

That sucks :rip:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5BJXwNeKsQ

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
https://twitter.com/FOXLA/status/914936331171536896

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

pathetic little tramp posted:

huh weapons used to kill people are subject to that rigorous standard of "well, he seemed okay to me!"

a killer who isn't constantly shouting "i am going to use the firearm i purchase to murder scores of people" over and over again? the diabolical mastermind

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

"He was white"

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

rip lucky

never got to spend all his peepee money from the costco

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

RIP Tom

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
what the gently caress is happening today
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/914936027596308480

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

infrastructure week is happening

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

god drat it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

this man was buying an instrument of death, but he seemed normal. no indication he might try to kill someone.

• Locked thread