Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Rah! posted:

lol i knew that fat bitch would do that

he's such a little babby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

he's in arsineo hell now

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

zen death robot posted:

who wants a name change to "The Chad Jihad"

can i get 'The Virgin Vehicle Attack'

i rolled my dodge omni once in winter via a ditch

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lawman 0 posted:

he's right

:wrong:
donny's itinerary for tomorrow changed, now he gets out of going to Ingrate Island

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

73 thoughts and prayers, i feel so much better now :)

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sloppo posted:

i didn't say we shouldn't do it

hell yeah kick the tires light the fires bay-bay

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

:stare:

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

It looks like it's about PTSD and troop suicide.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

ScrubLeague posted:

what a surprise that the man the trump cucks made up a bunch of poo poo about wasn't actually the one that did the thing

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

i support gun control, problem is that most people who write the laws know nothing about guns and are dipshit wonks. As a consequence they get thrown off by people "WELL ACTUALLY"ing them on gun terminology instead of just saying "well gently caress yall, clips and magazines are now the same under us law, deal with it"

edit: also trying to make it precise to please the folks who will never support it anyways

Agean90 has issued a correction as of 00:39 on Oct 3, 2017

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
anyway there's never gonna be common sense gun control in america because common sense gun control would involve deep background checks, a nationwide registry for literally everything, and a robust system for mental health help available to every american who needs it

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

I hope its an expose on the VA.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

So is trump not going to puerto rico

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

fits my needs posted:

The tech bubble popping is gonna be beautiful

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

a.lo posted:

nah he'll be there for a couple hours tomorrow before his long weekend in Vegas

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

a.lo posted:

he's mailing them a golf trophy instead

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

a.lo posted:

All the golf courses got destroyed

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,

:psyduck:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

nothing makes sense anymore

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

dont worry its not actually his brother who runs that account but some ginger pepe

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

That Works posted:

I hope its an expose on the VA.

I'd like a comedy where a low level army grunt exposes some guy who walks around in his uniform all the time for free poo poo and adulation when all he did was sort gas masks in Sicily.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

a.lo posted:

hes gonna think about it and get back to us later

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kitfox88 posted:

anyway there's never gonna be common sense gun control in america because common sense gun control would involve deep background checks, a nationwide registry for literally everything, and a robust system for mental health help available to every american who needs it

yes but on all the other hand look at the profit margins of the privately owned hospitals in las vegas with hundreds of new customers who will be negotiating a sensible payment plan that will last... uhhh... forever. capitalism works, you loving plebes

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

so a while back people were saying that isn't really malik posting on that twitter, but... he was willing to go out in public and do a photo-op with chuck 'floorshitter' johnson knowing full well who he is

malik can be crazy, there's no shame in admitting it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

jfc

no

no

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

oh god what happened to the forums

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

We are Houston strong*

*Houstonians will continue thumbing their nose at the idea that their city officials should be held accountable for the unchecked development that leads to flooding again and again

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Squizzle posted:

jfc

no

no

relax everyone, it's canadian

https://twitter.com/zellieimani/status/914955870840279045

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

the long-awaited sequel to "Thank You For Smoking"

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

pathetic little tramp posted:

I'd like a comedy where a low level army grunt exposes some guy who walks around in his uniform all the time for free poo poo and adulation when all he did was sort gas masks in Sicily.

The Milo Minderbinder Story: Thank You for Your Service

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

GobiasIndustries posted:

watching a dude robotripping in college was one of the crazier things I've ever seen, I hope Arsenio at least had fun

i can definitively say that Arsenio did not have fun

Arsenio's ego was promptly crushed in the process and he became a third-person observer, that the "self" described and constructed by your brain in order to function socially through identifying yourself and describing yourself through material objects and brands in order to communicate your feelings and beliefs is organically crude at best and that you truly can't really describe your personage without referring to any object in this world to cloak the animal-you with to obscure it away.

Aresenio lied in a fetal position for 3 hours, hitting his plateau and seen that even though he was once a high profile star, he really was just stardust and that his stardom did not define him, or his material status, or even himself.

Woop Woop he wootled only once, and at that point words had lost any meaning other than being the vibrations that emits out of your throat, carried by the air he breathed. He could at least, vaguely sense something that humans referred to as a "soul" was nothing more than an orientation of his surroundings. An awareness so familiar but completely alien, and once he had got up, he forgot where he had been, that the bedroom he was in was from a distant and alien world, but it was simply just...there.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Squizzle posted:

jfc

no

no

Despicable.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

thot = anime got it

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

hotdaaaaamn

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

:eyepop:

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Lawman 0 posted:

oh god what happened to the forums

Grandpa Lowtax skipped his eye appointment

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

OH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I was pretty stunned to learn a little while ago that they leave the bullet in more times than not in shootings. Often more dangerous to remove than to leave, if the patient is stable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,

How is he still alive

• Locked thread