Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

TheAgent posted:

just loving permaban D_Smart

I'm over his poo poo

quote this if you agree

No. His poo poo is the best. It stirs up the autist nest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer

grimcreaper posted:

No. His poo poo is the best. It stirs up the autist nest.
but you still quoted

thats a +1 for perma because I am an autistic balloon

Differo Cathedra
Oct 9, 2012

To be honest it was 4AM when I started making the gif and even I don't know what it's supposed to be about by the time I finished it an hour and a few GIS searches later :effort:

TheAgent posted:

I'm over his poo poo

quote this if you agree

But how will we know when he calls it? :ohdear:

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer

Differo Cathedra posted:

His lips are moving

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Differo Cathedra posted:

I will still post every dsmart twitter in this thread

it'll be like he never left

edit: and also his blogs. I wil quote his blog

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
or actually just do my idea earlier and only be able to make him post in every forum but this one

thanks

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

peter gabriel posted:

It's a tough thing to have to handle, I had to do it pretty much alone from caring for mine to taking him to chemo twice a week and having to run a business / not generally lose my poo poo. I decided early on that I was going to do it though no matter what cost, it was hard, impossible to describe how hard.
My Dad's parting gift to me was making me strong in ways I never knew I even could be and I thank him for that.

Condolences man. I lost my dad to cancer of the spine. He was the sun of our family's solar system. Built like a bison, always knew the answers (he had a genius IQ), and always knew what to do. One day close to the end he got real fed up because he realized it was late September, and we had to go pick the grapes or they would rot. Picking the grapes in our backyard and making wine was a yearly ritual for him and me. So he called me over and said "Go get my cane, I'm getting up. We're gonna go pick the god drat grapes." At that point he weighed about 120lbs and his bones were like cardboard tubes. One of the hardest things I ever had to do was look him in the eyes and say "Dad... You can't walk anymore" and watch him slump back down into the hospice bed.

gently caress cancer man.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Here's a tip for CIG, free of charge.
Stop having every bit of interactive item on a ship have multiple ways to use it.
There are SIX ways for an AI to use the chair on the right side of the pic.
FOUR on the couches at least.

Just make ONE, no one will loving notice or loving cares how people sit down.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

Derek,

D1E posted:

having

Variable 5 posted:

signature.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

TheAgent posted:

I'm over his poo poo

quote this if you agree

Im not saying that D_Smart should be permabanned.

But.

Permaban D_Smart.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

happyhippy posted:

Here's a tip for CIG, free of charge.
Stop having every bit of interactive item on a ship have multiple ways to use it.
There are SIX ways for an AI to use the chair on the right side of the pic.
FOUR on the couches at least.

Just make ONE, no one will loving notice or loving cares how people sit down.

I will care when stalking my little sister with sandi's face.

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

TheAgent posted:

I'm over his poo poo

quote this if you agree

Careful, he might threaten to sue or dox you for that.

NVB
Jan 23, 2010

Grimey Drawer
And for him to have the perma reversed he has to live strim himself doing the Ben pizza box challenge with pineapple on the pizza's.

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

Lladre posted:

Im not saying that D_Smart should be permabanned.

But.

Permaban D_Smart.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues
Free MoMA

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

ham and pineapple pizza is good

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

TheAgent posted:

I'm over his poo poo

quote this if you agree

I just think it's funny that he can't block you because you are the cornerstone of his entire blog house.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

whoa

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Matoi Ryuko posted:

My mom died a few weeks ago, and beet has been a very good friend to me during this time. Friendship is very important, and I feel as though you've worked yourself into this logical corner where you can't make friends with people who could really be a benefit to you personally, and professionally. Like, I know it seems like the administration and moderators are conspiring to work against you, but they arent, man, they just want everyone to be happy. :( Don't be like this.

:glomp: sorry for your loss, dude :(

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice
And there you have it. Paul was on a CIG broadcast today. Yup. And now they mention plans for an in-game AstroPub. Because yeah, that's totally OK and normal. Not making that up. Here, watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ89KR_wZic

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

D_Smart posted:

And there you have it. Paul was on a CIG broadcast today. Yup. And now they mention plans for an in-game AstroPub. Because yeah, that's totally OK and normal. Not making that up. Here, watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ89KR_wZic

Thanks Paul of the arsetro pub, but I think I'd rather just go to a real pub in the real world, drink real beer (cask ale tbh) and talk with my real friends about my real day in an actual real universe rather than being sat on my arse in front of a monitor at home pretending a poo poo game is equal to my social life.

Concept bar stools coming soon?

Edit; Why can't they just make a bloody sci fi game, why are they still trying to emulate normal real life things that people play games to take a break from?

Sabreseven fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Oct 3, 2017

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

:laffo:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Ramadu posted:

ham and pineapple pizza is good

It's what I had for dinner tonight.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

3.0 Jesus Patch posted:

And for him to have the perma reversed he has to live strim himself doing the Ben pizza box challenge with pineapple on the pizza's.

:negative:

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues
It's all fun and games until someone loses their appetite.

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer

He's about to pop :ohdear:

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Both MoMA and xxSilentRuinxx are missing, coincidence? I think not!

The "game" is so hosed that even them lost the will to keep cheerleading

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

Blue On Blue posted:

What in the flying gently caress happened to this thread

Just post more funny pictures and anecdotes about CIG, namely Chris being a coke fiend, Sandi constantly trying to be a star, Ben eating his way through the 'TOP 100 MUST SEE BUFFETS ACROSS AMERICA' list, and whatever other stupid poo poo they get up to there

It happens every year, CIG goes dark trying to scrape together content for Citcon, and the thread eats itself from boredom.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

Berious posted:

You'd probably get on with http://www.xenonauts.com/

It's basically XCom with better graphics. Right down to having to manage ammo and poo poo.

That game was shallow and totally broken when I played it. I think it was at release. Has it improved any?

Mattjpwns
Dec 14, 2006

In joyful strains then let us sing
ADVANCE AUSTRALIA FUCKED

TheAgent posted:

I'm over his poo poo

quote this if you agree

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

It's like they are trying to do anything but make a game. Makes sense though because the game is where the dreams (and income) end.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

trucutru posted:

Both MoMA and xxSilentRuinxx are missing, coincidence? I think not!

The "game" is so hosed that even them lost the will to keep cheerleading

I was just wondering today what happened to MoMa

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Sabreseven posted:

Edit; Why can't they just make a bloody sci fi game, why are they still trying to emulate normal real life things that people play games to take a break from?
Because the vision of sci-fi they have isn't from someone who actually knows anything about sci-fi

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

D_Smart posted:

Agreed. I have reasons as to why someone is on my ignore list. They are in there because they tend to post specifically to attack/harass me. So, as someone who has to deal with anxiety issues, I'd rather not read it - at all. So even if they somehow grew new brain cells and improved the quality of their posts, it won't matter to me either way. That's why quoting them, defeats the purpose of my ignore list.

You tell 'em!

~~~~~~~LOWTAX DELENDA EST~~~~~~~

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
Grimey Drawer

TheAgent posted:

I'm over his poo poo

quote this if you agree

If derek had any sense of humor at all, he'd quote this.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Wait, we're circling back around to "/refunds is offensive" now? God drat, SC's gonna give me whiplash lol. I appreciate the shoutout from sledgejammer though, which is even funnier because SC_White_Knight maintains that I'm the goddamn devil for... some reason.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Is there some German word for when you...you know...do real life poo poo outside like mow the lawn, meet people or do some other activity and 4 hours later you come back to 4,000 posts of complete lunacy?

This drat thread is like some bad acid trip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Colostomy Bag posted:

Is there some German word for when you...you know...do real life poo poo outside like mow the lawn, meet people or do some other activity and 4 hours later you come back to 4,000 posts of complete lunacy?

This drat thread is like some bad acid trip.

scheißekommentarüberschwemmung