Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Epic High Five posted:

the Indian place I order from a lot does a beautiful chili pakora with legit chilies that don't gently caress around...not sure the name, but it's a slow buildup that is relentless. I love it but most people I let eat it end up crying and then asking for more.

They also don't gently caress me if I order it murderously hot

I've given them hundreds and hundreds of dollars over the years

that sounds like it owns

this was spicy enough i was shooting mezcal to calm my mouth down. it also owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Homeless Friend posted:

sounds like somebody needs a big bowl of chili

no

It seems wrong to just forget this

it is a high score, after all.

what the eternal gently caress how did we get to the point where mass murder is just a goddamned leaderboard

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I’ve read hundreds of accounts like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The accounts were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this tweet made me stop and evaluate. Putting cell phones in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Thatim posted:

Pls, u are ruining my hair.

But you do you. Just try to not let this effect you too much. Sad reality is that a loooot more horrible stuff will happen. On the upside, so will a lot of good things.

I am assuming that you do not know any of the victims. Cause if you do this half assed advice makes no sense.

there are no good things left, friendo

that's my hot take

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Bert Roberge posted:

My aunt grows paper lantern habaneros.

Like 1/2 of one will make a dish so spicy it's almost inedible.

I have like 3 pounds of them in my freezer and more fresh ones coming.

Halp.

make a sauce and rim ur b hole

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
love that republicans are gonna keep everything in 2018 because libs are gonna run on literal gun grabbing

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Bert Roberge posted:

Halp.

Make a poo poo ton of jerk and jerk everything.

This one is good:
https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1016056-jerk-chicken

edit: also

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2016/05/extra-hot-yucatan-style-salsa-recipe.html

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

mormonpartyboat posted:

that sounds like it owns

this was spicy enough i was shooting mezcal to calm my mouth down. it also owned

theres a tiny little ski bum resturant in sun valley called rickshaw that does the most murderous green curry i've ever had in my life

eating to keep the burn away, drinking when u can't eat anymore

and then the next mornin

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Bert Roberge posted:

Halp.

time to start doing youtube videos

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LB4ObuJK4Y

make a beat for society in decline

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

dude would have just killed all those people with an icepick instead of those 23 guns if guns were illegal. stupid liberals

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
If I would find a lamp that would grant me 3 wishes I would go with:
Indian food
Indian food
Becoming the new Soros.

That last wish is strategical. I would be the Boogeyman of the right. And have a gently caress ton of money for Indian food

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Doomtalker posted:

no

what the eternal gently caress how did we get to the point where mass murder is just a goddamned leaderboard

it's because the media focuses on kill count and narrativizing the shooter instead of relaying stories from the victims, op

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Bert Roberge posted:

Halp.

you gonna burn to death from the inside

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Kimmel is also leading both Colbert and Fallon in ratings lol

centrism is loving deeeeead

mormonpartyboat posted:

that sounds like it owns

I'm extremely loyal to them, and have been validated by the numerous Indian students confirming that it is, in fact, legit

Bert Roberge posted:

Halp.

those look beautiful

I buy them in bulk and quarter them, then freeze them and use them in that form in my stocks and stews and anything I pressure cook. As long as you keep the seeds and rind intact the heat and flavor are as balanced as when they're fresh

If you can ever get your hands on some fresh fatalii chilies, I highly recommend you do so, they're my absolute fav

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

big black turnout posted:

love that republicans are gonna keep everything in 2018 because libs are gonna run on literal gun grabbing

that nihilistic attitude won't get you anywhere :nono:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

lol even the most leftist gun nuts I know don't have 1/4 of that amount, there's no way this guy wasn't a doomsday right winger nutjob

i'm still kinda like 60% sure this is mostly a brain tumor nutjob who was right wing before the tumor

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Doomtalker posted:

abandoned dependent family for self satisfaction with cows

this does not help

https://twitter.com/ArifCRafiq/status/915044057973493761

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

does seem like it would solve a lot of issues if, as I proposed, nobody in America could have guns: suicide, domestic violence, mass shootings, police murdering people, military interventions

ahem, have you ever heard of knives

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

big black turnout posted:

literally the only thing that matters is how the economy is doing in 2018, if the recession hits before november of next year the democrats can run on a platform of free gender re-assignment therapy and they'd win

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also:

ur dick

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

:same:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

[knocks magazine into gun] Hi, I'm Stephen Paddock, and welcome to Pale rear end.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
night crew is a mess

gregday
May 23, 2003

remember how last week roy Moore pulled out a gun at a campaign rally

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

VectorSigma posted:

breaking: the rapid fire rifle sound you can hear in the video was made by a rifle firing rapidly

this morning when I woke up and was watching video taken by the people there I could tell that didn't sound like normal automatic gunfire

I was about to post that but then I decided not to because I thought it'd made me seem like a conspiracy theorist

turns out the dude had a special buttstock that recoils and makes the trigger pull automatically

sound is crazy, i guess

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Lastgirl posted:

that nihilistic attitude won't get you anywhere :nono:

idk, if we're buyin into be loud and strident about being left, you own the whole "take away the guns things" unless yer in like Alaska where people need those things to keep the polar bears from eating the children :hai:

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

ok now replace the cows with guns and we have a lot of americans

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

theres a tiny little ski bum resturant in sun valley called rickshaw that does the most murderous green curry i've ever had in my life

eating to keep the burn away, drinking when u can't eat anymore

and then the next mornin

This sounds insanely fascinating, as I've never really had a green curry that even comes close to murderous

Do you know what chiles they use?

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Doomtalker posted:

no

We didn't?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

NAILED IT

not me, the other guy

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
remember when kimmel used to play oprah in blackface

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Epic High Five posted:

also:

ur dick

wash your hands first tho

otherwise dats a spicy weiner

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Duscat posted:

i'm still kinda like 60% sure this is mostly a brain tumor nutjob who was right wing before the tumor

same difference, conservatism is cancer so is brain tumorism, he just got a double dose of what he happily consumed already

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

GobiasIndustries posted:

man you are full of bad opinions. He grew up in Vegas and has family in Vegas, why would he not be upset? And it's a loving mass shooting and his son's congenital heart disease that he's getting fired up about.

I said kimmels cool, I don't blame him, I'm just begrudging a culture where really bad things happen and no one does anything about it and then a bunch of media people make heartfelt monologues about it and that's the bit denouement. then it's all just shared on twitter and then forgotten about and then the next thing happens 14 days later and there we are again

I probably did come off harsher on kimmel than intended and I just fell back on slay queens as a generic twitter idiot.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

VectorSigma posted:

dude would have just killed all those people with an icepick instead of those 23 guns if guns were illegal. stupid liberals

i think As Has Been Established he would have just whipped screwdrivers like throwing knives from his 32nd floor window if he didn't have access to high-capacity firearms

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
a bump-stock semiauto puts gun deregulatory idiots in the most indefensible position possible.

also a real automatic weapon that he could easily get with his kind of money would have done even more damage and probably not caught on fire as fast.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

This sounds insanely fascinating, as I've never really had a green curry that even comes close to murderous

Do you know what chiles they use?

not sure, but they grind the chiles up and add a bit of coconut milk and spices and then toss it on the rice with some veggies and chicken

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Epic High Five posted:

Kimmel is also leading both Colbert and Fallon in ratings lol

centrism is loving deeeeead

I'm extremely loyal to them, and have been validated by the numerous Indian students confirming that it is, in fact, legit

those look beautiful

I buy them in bulk and quarter them, then freeze them and use them in that form in my stocks and stews and anything I pressure cook. As long as you keep the seeds and rind intact the heat and flavor are as balanced as when they're fresh

If you can ever get your hands on some fresh fatalii chilies, I highly recommend you do so, they're my absolute fav

Kimmel is also a centrist but right now his opinions line up with yours. Great.

But I'll lmao when he might be more right-wing when it comes to other stuff and you become mad. Cause you know that will happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Princess Died
Jun 29, 2017

Mariana Horchata posted:

a vicious cycle 💫

after a while u may get dizzy

yeah
:unsmith:

• Locked thread