Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hasn't Brad already done this too? Like wtf it should be way easier for them hahah
In the Destiny 2 Quick Look, Brad had already done everything, and he was warning Jeff about all these hard parts coming up, and when they completed them easily, he mumbled "Well, maybe with two people..." Then there was a platforming section and he was like "Yeah, this is tricky," Jeff did it without a problem, and you heard Brad in the background "Ah, I fell... Ah, poo poo, I fell..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the worst part is this will not negatively impact their opinions of the game at all and they'll be running the next raid in Destiny 3 in two years time

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
it's done... they got nowhere

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The raid resets over the weekend so on Monday they're going to do another 8 hour stream. I'm going to cancel my premium subscription.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

In Training posted:

Vinny has been playing divinity 2 for 10 hours while keeping an eye on the archive and tweeting about it. Imagine how awesome 10 hours of divinity 2 videos would have been

I was kinda bummed when he brought it up on the beastcast this week and said he still really liked it and then moved right on because he could tell no one else wanted to hear about it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

The raid resets over the weekend so on Monday they're going to do another 8 hour stream. I'm going to cancel my premium subscription.

lol

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

hahaha

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Jesus Christ

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hasn't Brad already done this too? Like wtf it should be way easier for them hahah

on a bombcast he explained that while he has done the raid he's not going to tell them how to do itn (498 or 499 i think)

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol at Jeff spending $90 on the first batch of Game Room games

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

In Training posted:

Vinny has been playing divinity 2 for 10 hours while keeping an eye on the archive and tweeting about it. Imagine how awesome 10 hours of divinity 2 videos would have been

In Training posted:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

AIDS

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

The Destiny 2 Raid is more interesting to watch than Super Mario Sunshine

Soral
May 30, 2009

please don't import bad posts made by insane people

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax
"I don't like to play games on a computer" - a recent hire for gaming website giant bomb.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKZEStV87AE

Soral
May 30, 2009

lmao

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This one where jeff plays the same lovely space shooter for 30 minutes because he's got an insane score is always a pleasant surprise in the game room revisits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1zGF5PcluE

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

i'm catching up on gb content i missed and in a recent megadate dan ryckert said that he believes if you fall down an escalator going up you'll roll down it perpetually

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Kaubocks posted:

i'm catching up on gb content i missed and in a recent megadate dan ryckert said that he believes if you fall down an escalator going up you'll roll down it perpetually

I was not familiar with Dan before GB but after finding out he suffers from a uncurable, but manageable, disease called Dan you learn to love the quirks of his sickness.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-IC37ODHqE&t=723s

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

Farewell, marble-dwellers!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQv7WAZxebU&t=484s

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

"suck it horse" lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/giantbomb/status/914913168874287104

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-game-room-for-112410/2300-3537/?t=4m21s

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

maybe if they all kept playing destiny 2 then during goty talks they'll only spend a minute putting it in 10th place and immediately move on

wouldn't that be nice

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

goty talks will actually be delayed this year while they stream their attempts at the raid in the first dlc.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*laughs then abruptly stops when realizing that's an actual possibility*

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

new category this year, destiny 2 raid of the year

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
another destiny 2 stream lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They just crossed the 20 hour mark on streaming the same 4 rooms of destiny 2.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

They just crossed the 20 hour mark on streaming the same 4 rooms of destiny 2.

looks like its time to finally get that premium subscription

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
it's cool that they've found the one way to make playing video games as a job genuinely miserable

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I turned it on for two seconds and they were uhh shooting orbs for a few minutes and mumbling about goblet formations and then for some reason they all died and they're yelling at each other because the east coast people haven't eaten and they have delivery sitting around and poo poo. Just walk away!'n you're killing your bodies!!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

I turned it on for two seconds and they were uhh shooting orbs for a few minutes and mumbling about goblet formations and then for some reason they all died and they're yelling at each other because the east coast people haven't eaten and they have delivery sitting around and poo poo. Just walk away!'n you're killing your bodies!!

i heard
"5 am your time" "oh we've got plenty of time!"

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
They just beat it and Abby let out a primal scream while Jeff wordlessly walked up to the dying boss and started punching him in the face over and over again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

brad said he was convinced they were about to fail "the dps check at the end" and he was "ready to uninstall the game"

so unfortunately since they beat it that means we have to experience more destiny