Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

redneck nazgul posted:

just keep pushing that rock up the hill, friend

sorry sensei, but i have to go all out just this once....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

ur in my world now posted:

the real tragedy of las vegas is that all 69 thousand bullets the not-terrorist fired didn't annihilate my dick and rear end in a top hat scalise-style and release me from the reality that is TRUMP

not having a functioning dick would probably just make your reality more trump

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

god, gently caress

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/915084019263578113

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"hafff of porto rico is gone but they can only certify 20 deaths ergo we did gud job" - Trumpo

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Hey did you guys know that in the Revolutionary War, there were only 3 battles with a higher "American" casualty count than Vegas? :freep:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

is that not true

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

jesus h christ

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

10 years from now it will be common knowledge that tom petty was shot to death while performing for an outdoor concert in law vegas

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Al! posted:

is that not true

not everybody has a butt like yours al! !

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Zokari posted:

10 years from now it will be common knowledge that tom petty was shot to death while performing for an outdoor concert in law vegas

shot to death by antifa

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

they calll me

Notorious Butt Splatter

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

less than ideal

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:yooge: selfish puerto ricans ignoring our suffering at home

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

tacodaemon posted:

not everybody has a butt like yours al! !

ill say :heysexy:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

tacodaemon posted:

https://twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/915084019263578113

"Having sex means peeing into each other's mouths."
-Sophie

TRUMP!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

cos im mad as hell and it seemed like i was potentially mischaracterizing that human monsters should have the david clarke treatment because we should be civilized and not barbarians as liberal rationale would have it :hai:

maybe im just having a l'entranger breakdown here idk :shrug:

idk

im going 2 bed tho cause i don't wanna catch whatever u think u have

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

really wish i was one of those people that could turn my brain off w/ thoughts n prayers when tragedy occurs instead of uncontrollably staring str8 into the abyss

Hell :same:

I was raised Christian, but I don't think I ever had that kind of faith. I remember learning that Revelations was about the apocalypse and wondering how it was okay or fair for everything to just... end.

Nowadays, my parents talk about "the end times" whenever things like our hosed up climate come up. In a way, it must be nice, being able to just handwave all the bad and never bother trying to right the ship.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

NofrikinfuN posted:

Hell :same:

I was raised Christian, but I don't think I ever had that kind of faith. I remember learning that Revelations was about the apocalypse and wondering how it was okay or fair for everything to just... end.

Nowadays, my parents talk about "the end times" whenever things like our hosed up climate come up. In a way, it must be nice, being able to just handwave all the bad and never bother trying to right the ship.

It's a death cult centered around convincing peo0le that Jesus made all their ignorant greed fueled mistakes instead of them so it's all okay

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
o ya lol we had other hurricanes too

https://www.epa.gov/newsreleases/epa-statement-san-jacinto-river-waste-pits-superfund-site-data

quote:

EPA is directing the potentially responsible parties of the San Jacinto River Waste Pits Superfund site in Texas to take immediate action to address damage to the protective cap and high-levels of underlying waste material found at one of the samples on site. EPA received preliminary data from sediment samples collected by EPA’s dive team from fourteen areas at the San Jacinto River Waste Pits Superfund site.

Samples from one of the fourteen areas confirmed the protective cap had been damaged and the underlying waste material was exposed. The sample showed dioxins at 70,000 ng/kg. EPA recommend clean up level for the site is 30 ng/kg.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

If u like what you heard please donate! God says that the more money you give the better a spot in heaven you will get!!!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I took two double gin & tonics to the dome and i can sleep now

This is probably not good to keep doing this but I like to be able to rest sometimes

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://imgur.com/gallery/9uZMh

These men and women died so we could be free. May their passing not go in vain **buys a lot more guns**

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zeroisanumber posted:

I took two double gin & tonics to the dome and i can sleep now

This is probably not good to keep doing this but I like to be able to rest sometimes

Just 2 is impressive a modest number after a day as insanely lovely as today tbh

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

lol holy gently caress

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
tom petty and the heart breakers

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Donkwich posted:

tom petty and the heart breakers

get this...

tom petty and the fart makers

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

u wasted all ur loving thoughts n prayers on the vegas victims n now tom pettys dead way to go idiots

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Learn 2 meditate

Same oblivion, fewer calories

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Turdfuzz posted:

u wasted all ur loving thoughts n prayers on the vegas victims n now tom pettys dead way to go idiots

:harambe:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

big black turnout posted:

get this...

tom petty and the fart makers

tom petty and the wind wakers

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Turdfuzz posted:

Call me back when Nick Cave finally hangs himself and I'll be able to put together at least a very good attempt at faking a human feeling.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

is that not true

it deflates like a balloon and poop spurts out

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

misdirectomy posted:

Remember that time the worst mass shooting in US history happened yesterday? That sucked balls

no I already forgot baout it

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

somewhere, somehow, somebody
must have kicked you around some
tell me why you wanna lay there
and revel in your abandon
honey, it don't make no difference to me, baby
everybody's had to fight to be free

:peanut:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Tom Petty not backing down made the gun guy shoot him.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

what if tom petty was the shooter n this hear attack poo poo or w/e is all a cover to preserve his memory

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

that would be loving crazy

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Turdfuzz posted:

what if tom petty was the shooter n this hear attack poo poo or w/e is all a cover to preserve his memory

Worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

like the cops who found the shooters body were like "poo poo its tom petty i love that guy" n they decided to create an elaborate n pointless plot in his honor

• Locked thread